kelm

Old 03-06-2009, 02:56 PM
"Back on the Block"

JohnnyBmore will become famous soon enough
Re: kelm

not that this is any of my buisness but you shouldnt be selling anything you arnt ready to ship .... It doesnt matter where the parts are or why you havent shiped um yet .... its just that simple .. there have been more then one post like this made about you so from now on I would get together what you want to sell & the packege to ship it ready to go ..then post up what you got for sale !! & if someone pays you ship it out right away !! simple ..

Ps
why do you have Bmore Xtreme in your sig ??? Id rather you take it off ... not to be a jerk but you dont ride with us & I dont want shaddy **** like this to somhow be linked to us .. thank you !
Old 03-06-2009, 03:44 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Kelm
The problem was my rents had your headlight, and I have your gauges. I just figured I'd wait till they got back from the Grand Cayman to send it all out... it goes out Monday as I am meeting up with them this weekend. Looking foward to resolving this. Like I would knowingly not send you **** when everyone on here knows me, and for some to say that I'm not going to send stuff out because I think I'm too good to do it because of my post count? you guys are worse than teenage girls stop getting your panties in a twist.

88REX, will discuss further with you in PM as I don't frequent the site as much as I used too been very busy lately... I'll also PM you my cell phone number.
what goes around comes around kelmeven IF you make this right,there are still numerous other posts where you didnt ship stuff or refund with lame *** excuses pretty close to the lamest one mentioned above...face it...your rep. on here and in the stunt community is way far fucked and everybody knows/thinks you are a total lame...kelm
Old 03-06-2009, 07:16 PM
Mof Diver

mofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by JohnnyBmore
not that this is any of my buisness but you shouldnt be selling anything you arnt ready to ship .... It doesnt matter where the parts are or why you havent shiped um yet .... its just that simple .. there have been more then one post like this made about you so from now on I would get together what you want to sell & the packege to ship it ready to go ..then post up what you got for sale !! & if someone pays you ship it out right away !! simple ..

Ps
why do you have Bmore Xtreme in your sig ??? Id rather you take it off ... not to be a jerk but you dont ride with us & I dont want shaddy **** like this to somhow be linked to us .. thank you
!
Bwahahahahahha
Old 03-06-2009, 07:25 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by JohnnyBmore

Ps
why do you have Bmore Xtreme in your sig ??? Id rather you take it off ... not to be a jerk but you dont ride with us & I dont want shaddy **** like this to somhow be linked to us .. thank you !
Im sure the rest of the people he has in his Sig. wouldn't want to be
there or hell No there on The Kelm list..
Old 03-06-2009, 10:30 PM

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

I don't even know you? and you really think I give a ****? I've been around since 03 you newbie so please don't try to jump on the bandwagon, that **** was back in 06. If your gonna hate me me for this then do so rightfully, because i deserve it. But your hating just hate, and that ****'s retarded.

My rep is way far fucked on here? Wow... because that is what life is all about, having a good reptutation on a god damn message board. Why don't you get your *** up off the keyboard and stop wasting your breath... and go get laid or something far more entertaining I would think or perhaps I am wrong about someone that just sits on SL all day long talking ****? **** you, you ******* *****.

and for the record,
I have ONE other thread about me, and it was about getting a 600RR cage out.... it got sent out and RESOLVED. and I have ONE other thread, THIS one. So PLEASE if your gonna hate at least do it and be educated when doing so! Newb.
your post count doesnt give you the right to burn peeps douchebagand suggests to me that YOU are the one wasting your time behind the keyboardfurthermore,i have been stunting since 03,not throwing fat chics off the back of my bike and riding a trashed SF f4i there youngster...so keep talking **** and being a poser,see where it gets you...the world is smaller than you think and someday there might not be a puter screen seperating me,or somebody you burned from you,face to face you ******* punk *** squidand seriously,putting bmore x in your sig???WTF is wrong with you...grow up,shut up,and put up or go the **** away and quit advertising parts that arent readily available to IMMEDIATELY ship...after all,this is what this thread is about nig
Old 03-06-2009, 11:27 PM
"Back on the Block"

JohnnyBmore will become famous soon enough

Wow because I was unable to ship out something and became caught up in stuff over here your gonna be like that Jonny? it's straight your in my signature because i supported you cause you do amazing editing skills and i consider myself friends with the bmore people as you notice there are other people on there as well? Just kinda weird but anyways, yes that was the plan but I became caught up. I'm always having trouble with shipping ****, thats why I mostly just deal with stuff in person. My bad.

Later
hey man like I said Im not trying to be a jerk its just in my book thats not really supporting us ....... in fact I feel like its the other way around ..

if you want to show your support bump are threads about DVDs & vids or even better yet post on are forum hey you can even go a step further if your serius & make some Myspace/stuntlife threads to help spread the word about us ....

But for real get on the ball with your shipping problems

Big up bro !!
Old 03-06-2009, 11:49 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

My rep is way far fucked on here? Wow... because that is what life is all about, having a good reptutation on a god damn message board.
This is real life. You took dudes money and he's waiting on parts to get his **** together - its not just a message board.
Old 03-08-2009, 06:21 PM
Mof Diver

mofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant future

To everyone that thinks I'm a liar about some shitty situtations I've been put in like today I come out to take your **** to my rents so it can be put in the mail and wait till you see what happened.
See if you woulda had the stuff when you tried to sale it and shipped it to him the day he paid you then more shitty stuff wouldn't have happened

I can't wait to see what happened next
Old 03-08-2009, 09:37 PM

Actually my car got vandalized, **** got stolen from inside, mirrors smashed, all windows blown out, and doors kicked in. sucks....

but don't worry, your guages are still there.
maybe somebody else you burned on parts tracked your lame *** downits simple to punch somebodys name in on the net and come up with adresses and other stuff thats public knowledgelike i said,what goes around,comes aroundkelm
Old 03-08-2009, 09:40 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Actually my car got vandalized, **** got stolen from inside, mirrors smashed, all windows blown out, and doors kicked in. sucks....

but don't worry, your guages are still there.
are you looking for sypathy??? and why would someone break all your windows
steal abunch of **** and not take the one thing that you were shipping out???
Old 03-08-2009, 10:49 PM

Dilts646 is an unknown quantity at this point

I will refrain from selling anything ever again on here.

That's a good Idea.
Old 03-08-2009, 11:55 PM

88REX is a decent person

gauges and mint headlight better be in the package
i would hate to pay 164 just for a gauge
Old 03-09-2009, 01:20 AM
Administrators

To be continued...............

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: kelm