kelm

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2009, 11:35 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: kelm

Originally Posted by Kelm
I have never in my life taken **** off a bike I have severe difficulties with mechanical know how..... alright? stop judging me when you don't even know me. your judging me off one situtation, i get that. My friends took them off, and said they were in good conditon.... that's what I'm saying, I just looked at the gauges the other day before they went out when I was clearing stuff out of my truck and they looked fine to me.

He'll get his stuff, and then I'll be glad so you all can shut the hell up.
This is worse than middle school! I mean really, I was always replying to his PM's but when you move in somewhere, you have to wait for when Verizon has an open appointment for your fios installation. Till then I wasn't on StuntLife.

Peace
I understand that you say it has only happened once.. but you need
to realize that this "once" is what we are talking about. Or atleast I am.
Tell me if you bought something from someone here, Say that frame
you want and you send the $$ and they don't ship your frame for a month
tell me you wouldn't start getting pissed? You know you would call them out just as well and talk more trash than anyone. but then you come back on
after he called you out and start talking trash to him (because he is a newbie
and doesn't have the post count you do)that is complete bull ****.. you treated him as if he was in the wrong.. and when you make a post that
you are high and **** that is an unexusable excuse if you ask me.. I could
go on and on but you need to put yourself in his shoes and look at it from that point of view... we are here to simple back up a newbie.
Old 03-11-2009, 11:52 PM
LOOGIE SIU

mjew is a bitch is a decent person

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
I understand that you say it has only happened once.. but you need
to realize that this "once" is what we are talking about. Or atleast I am.
Tell me if you bought something from someone here, Say that frame
you want and you send the $$ and they don't ship your frame for a month
tell me you wouldn't start getting pissed? You know you would call them out just as well and talk more trash than anyone. but then you come back on
after he called you out and start talking trash to him (because he is a newbie
and doesn't have the post count you do)that is complete bull ****.. you treated him as if he was in the wrong.. and when you make a post that
you are high and **** that is an unexusable excuse if you ask me.. I could
go on and on but you need to put yourself in his shoes and look at it from that point of view... we are here to simple back up a newbie.
+1kelm
Old 03-12-2009, 12:09 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

and just to add to this....

I just had my house burn down with alot of parts and bikes and sleds, car inside and
yet I can still sell **** and ship it within a couple days if not that day it is sold..
Old 03-12-2009, 12:20 AM

ryan711 is a decent person

Originally Posted by mjew is a bitch
+1kelm
dude when did we get a pissing monkey ?
Old 03-12-2009, 12:28 AM
Administrators

Originally Posted by ryan711
dude when did we get a pissing monkey ?
The monkey has always been there...
Old 03-12-2009, 02:38 AM
streets belong 2 us

Incantation is an unknown quantity at this point

yut kelm
Old 03-12-2009, 03:43 AM
Stunt Lifes Biggest Hater

Cworley is a decent person

Old 03-12-2009, 12:22 PM
"Keep Your F4i's IDIOTS"

50slut will become famous soon enough
Thumbs down Re: kelm

Originally Posted by Cworley

wtf i'll loan her my weedeater
Old 03-12-2009, 12:33 PM

Dilts646 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have never in my life taken **** off a bike I have severe difficulties with mechanical know how..... alright? stop judging me when you don't even know me. your judging me off one situtation, i get that. My friends took them off, and said they were in good conditon.... that's what I'm saying, I just looked at the gauges the other day before they went out when I was clearing stuff out of my truck and they looked fine to me.

He'll get his stuff, and then I'll be glad so you all can shut the hell up.
This is worse than middle school! I mean really, I was always replying to his PM's but when you move in somewhere, you have to wait for when Verizon has an open appointment for your fios installation. Till then I wasn't on StuntLife.

Peace

Your the one acting like a middle schooler!
Old 03-12-2009, 01:07 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Adults would have shipped the **** already you bumbling retard.

Kelm, you're still a total **** up (first thing to "hate" on since 06.. lol), nothing has gotten better/worse since you've signed on here, you've just finally learned how to do some stunts (read: being able to do stunts does not make you any less of a complete **** up in the grand scheme of life).
Old 03-12-2009, 01:38 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

L o l
Old 03-12-2009, 03:32 PM

Rydn is a decent person

This is kinda off subject, but I was at Stuntwars this year during practice.
Saw this kid riding infront on me and was like WTF...Thought he was joking.
Totally embarassing even to watch. Friend of my says with a smerk.."Thats Kelm"
I had no idea who the **** he was till just now reading this ****!!!! OMG it all makes
sence!!!
Old 03-12-2009, 05:31 PM
JMZ
Like I Give A Fu@k!

JMZ is a decent person

Dude tried to sell a "mint" faring on here awhile back that was broken..I pointed it out and he said someone must have fucked with it while it was on his porch or some **** and got all pissy about it, I can tremember exactly.....but 88 your **** is not mint i will guarentee that, if I remember correctly he had white paint on the headlight cause he ddnt take it off when he painted the faring.....I try and stay out of the Kelm threads but dude is a tool and people know him for being a tool, and he is nothing more than something to laugh at
Old 03-12-2009, 10:08 PM
Mof Diver

mofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant future

because I'm new and have only been really practicing any slow **** for a couple months now and said **** it, I didn't care I brought my bike down there to have fun... Wow, really surprises me about the attitude of some of the people on here... all I gotta say. I got a good heart, and this is a messy situtation with his stuff on the way. I won't be selling **** on here anymore, only buying. You all can continue to let this be a hate Kelm thread over one incident, but I'm not going to be part of it. He got a good deal for the gauges and headlight at $164 -- I had it taken off my bike and I sold it. Period. 88REX, when you get your stuff please PM me and we will discuss more.... can't wait for this mess to be over.

Out of this thread,
Keep the hating going

You've been the laughing stock of the stunt world for 6 yrs and counting, don't think this one incident is why ppl are calling you out. Ppl have every right to call you out on this. You **** up everytime you sale something.

Last edited by mofat01; 03-12-2009 at 10:10 PM.
Old 03-12-2009, 10:55 PM

Big Float is a decent person

Originally Posted by mofat01
You've been the laughing stock of the stunt world for 6 yrs and counting, don't think this one incident is why ppl are calling you out. Ppl have every right to call you out on this. You **** up everytime you sale something.

LOL, the cold harsh truth.
Old 03-12-2009, 11:05 PM

88REX is a decent person

the gauge cluster better be in working order and the headlight better be mint like described or im not resolving the claim unless i get some money back
i dont want shitty parts on my bike
i dont stunt i just ride the thing so i want it to look nice
Old 03-13-2009, 02:38 PM
Administrators

... Brought some extra
Old 03-13-2009, 03:17 PM
JMZ
Like I Give A Fu@k!

JMZ is a decent person

Originally Posted by 88REX
the gauge cluster better be in working order and the headlight better be mint like described or im not resolving the claim unless i get some money back
i dont want shitty parts on my bike
i dont stunt i just ride the thing so i want it to look nice
Boy are you gonna be mad

Quick Reply: kelm