kelm

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2009, 02:58 PM

Big Float is a decent person
Re: kelm

Originally Posted by Kelm
Actually my car got vandalized, **** got stolen from inside, mirrors smashed, all windows blown out, and doors kicked in. sucks....

but don't worry, your guages are still there.

Kelm you ******* douchebag, just refund the guy his money and ship him the guages just for all the fuciking hassle you put him through. Dudes been waiting on your dumbass for a month or so to get his whip put back together. Seriously if sellign a headlight and speedo is this hard for you then real life is gonna eat you alive.
Old 03-09-2009, 03:13 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

free scammer bump!KELM
Old 03-10-2009, 03:18 PM

88REX is a decent person

so i got an email from him or his dad idk his name is kevin?
but they were supposed to be shipped today but he has them boxed up and is shipping them tommorow morning
seems like a ******* whole scammer family that cant do anything on time
**** ******* pisses me off
Old 03-10-2009, 05:49 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

and Again A big fat lie out of kelm...

GET YOUR $$ BACK!!!!!!

Kelm doesn't even have the decency to email or call you HImself.. that is
just Fucked up in my book...

Kelm should be banned from the Classifieds...
Old 03-10-2009, 07:01 PM
The Mountain Killer

JonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the rough

His Dad
Old 03-10-2009, 08:03 PM

Dilts646 is an unknown quantity at this point

He should get the parts and AT LEAST Half of his money back!

And that **** SHOULD DEFINITELY be sent with OVERNIGHT SHIPPING!
Old 03-11-2009, 04:30 PM

BUMP, did you ever here anything about the package mailing?
Old 03-11-2009, 04:45 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

Lethal Rider can only hope to improve

Kelm had something posted today ( like a hour ago ) about wanting to buy a F4i frame and title and then in return will mail back his savalage one lol lol ... I dont see it anymore so I think someone took it down lol lol
Old 03-11-2009, 04:47 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

its still there. just saw it.
Old 03-11-2009, 04:51 PM

Originally Posted by Lethal Rider
Kelm had something posted today ( like a hour ago ) about wanting to buy a F4i frame and title and then in return will mail back his savalage one lol lol ... I dont see it anymore so I think someone took it down lol lol

i wonder if kelm actually intends to rip people off, or is he really just that much of a dipshit that sending a package to someone is just something hes not mentally capable of doing on his own. wasnt he saying he was half retarded in a thread a while back.

either way he shouldnt be in the classified at all
Old 03-11-2009, 04:59 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

Lethal Rider can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
its still there. just saw it.

found it

Originally Posted by Big Float
i wonder if kelm actually intends to rip people off, or is he really just that much of a dipshit that sending a package to someone is just something hes not mentally capable of doing on his own. wasnt he saying he was half retarded in a thread a while back.

either way he shouldnt be in the classified at all

i think he is just not playing with a full deck at times .... he has been hated on here for yearssssss.... when I 1st join in 05 I went to stuntwars..... we had a "stuntcard" booth .... this kid walks up and goes " Hi , how you doing " .... I go good how about you man.... then starts asking me about how to get a "stuntcard" he then throw in the sentence that he is "kelm" from SL.... I go...dont people make fun of you all day on there
Old 03-11-2009, 05:47 PM

i think he is just not playing with a full deck at times .... he has been hated on here for yearssssss.... when I 1st join in 05 I went to stuntwars..... we had a "stuntcard" booth .... this kid walks up and goes " Hi , how you doing " .... I go good how about you man.... then starts asking me about how to get a "stuntcard" he then throw in the sentence that he is "kelm" from SL.... I go...dont people make fun of you all day on there
and then what did he say, "no, their just making me famous"
Old 03-11-2009, 06:00 PM
The Mountain Killer

JonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the rough

I hope its really Mint like he told you and that you get it but i just found this in another thread on here just posted lol

Originally Posted by Kingnap
Kelm pulled the same **** on me. I bought a front fairing that he said was near mint with all the mounts solid. Paint just needs a little cleanup. But basically mint besides that. Here is what I got. 2 pieces. A piece of **** all caked with spray paint. JB welded in headlight tabs. One with tape holding it. And it didn't even stick. ****** scandalous people. I told him I wouldn't blast him on here. So that is all I will say. Just sucks people can't just say how it really is and take what it is worth. Screwin people over will come back on ya sooner or later.
Old 03-11-2009, 06:03 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Are you F'n kidding me...
Old 03-11-2009, 09:10 PM
FTP!

Nappy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JonnY X
I hope its really Mint like he told you and that you get it but i just found this in another thread on here just posted lol

Nice find.
Old 03-11-2009, 09:26 PM

Dilts646 is an unknown quantity at this point

Seems like your average family that is going through more than just what SL sees, I will deal with you in private, and in private only from now on. PM me once you get your headlight, and gauges. I was told they were in mint.. I took them off as soon as I got the bike. I got fucked over because I was sold a bike that was "never stunted" and I had no clue, because I have never taken anything of fa bike till now to sell stuff.

Will discuss further in PM.... hope to get our issues resolved in private like adults.

Kelm

So basically the stuff isn't in mint condition?
Old 03-11-2009, 09:29 PM
Administrators

Seems like your average family that is going through more than just what SL sees, I will deal with you in private, and in private only from now on. PM me once you get your headlight, and gauges. I was told they were in mint.. I took them off as soon as I got the bike. I got fucked over because I was sold a bike that was "never stunted" and I had no clue, because I have never taken anything of fa bike till now to sell stuff.

Will discuss further in PM.... hope to get our issues resolved in private like adults.

Kelm
1. so you don't know if there mint???

2. but you took them off????

3. how do you get fucked over buying a non stunted bike?? and judging by the looks of yours/everybody elses bike
you have ridin you can't tell me you have never taken **** off a bike..

Man you just have excuse after exucuse after excuse ...
Old 03-11-2009, 10:19 PM

kelm you are such a liar, I bet your truck didnt even get vandelized, post some pics of it then.

so now the stuff isnt mint like you said because your playing dumb like you dont know what mint is even though you had a brand new r6 and have been riding bikes for 6 years, but you dont know what mint is, BS

and now you want dude to only talk to you in PMs so you can save face, F that,
put you on blast
your a ******* scumbag, and a crook. nobody cares about whatevers happening in your personal life. your a crook. dude had to call you out of stuntlife to even get you moving on sending his ****. if he hadnt of called you out he would never have gotten it, if he even gets it at all.

Quick Reply: kelm