kelm

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2009, 08:32 PM

88REX is a decent person
kelm

not trying to rag on him or get into any big arguements but i sent him 164 dollars over months ago for a f4i head light and gauge cluster
i have heard a little from him but i still have no parts at my door or money back in my paypal account he has said he has shipped it and that was over a couple weeks ago and it still hasnt came yet
i just want my parts or my money back
i most of the messages and the paypal receit to show that i have tried to make this happen as fast as possible and will post them if needed
can anyone tell me where my parts are
Old 03-02-2009, 08:36 PM
JENNY JENN is my bieootch

ninjakiller34 can only hope to improve
Re: kelm

damn
Old 03-02-2009, 08:38 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

How long ago?
Old 03-02-2009, 08:39 PM

88REX is a decent person

hmm let me check my pms and ill see when i sent him the money
im not saying the guy is a bad guy or anything he might be just really busy but i sent him money and i expect parts ya know ?
Old 03-02-2009, 08:40 PM
JENNY JENN is my bieootch

ninjakiller34 can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by 88REX
over months ago
Old 03-02-2009, 08:42 PM

88REX is a decent person

i sent him the money 2/2 so a month ago lol seems like forever when ur coming home hoping bike parts are there ya know haha
Old 03-02-2009, 08:47 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Yeah I hear ya. He seems to be a good kid, he's got a big reputation so I'm sure he'll see this thread and make it good. I'm assuming you've tried pm's before posting this right?
Old 03-02-2009, 08:50 PM
Mof Diver

mofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant future

Kelm will have some story saying its his crackhead roommates fault he didn't send your stuff yet
Old 03-02-2009, 08:58 PM

88REX is a decent person

ya he seems like a pretty cool guy i really just need my parts or my money back
Old 03-02-2009, 09:14 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

not trying to rag on him or get into any big arguements but i sent him 164 dollars over months ago for a f4i head light and gauge cluster
i have heard a little from him but i still have no parts at my door or money back in my paypal account he has said he has shipped it and that was over a couple weeks ago and it still hasnt came yet
i just want my parts or my money back
i most of the messages and the paypal receit to show that i have tried to make this happen as fast as possible and will post them if needed
can anyone tell me where my parts are
paypal dispute is garbage but start there...then keep bumping this thread putting dude on blast...also,post his email adress,myspace,whatever other info you have for him...hopefully other people will send some hate his way and he will make it right..i buy and sell on here all the time and i NEVER wait more than 48 hours to ship stuff and send out tracking info...who gives a **** about his REPUTATION on here...as far as i can tell,hes just some kid that wont go away so people grow to accept him
Old 03-02-2009, 09:20 PM

88REX is a decent person

im gonna give him a 24 hours for a response to this issue
maybe he has some friends on here that can tell him?
Old 03-02-2009, 10:57 PM

kylenv is a decent person

yeah that is some bullshit. if you take money for items on this on any other site it doesn't matter who you are, or no. You should handle your business or refund them the moment you know you can't ship the item. It just makes it hard for people to trust other people on this site, even though there are tons of guys who really do go the extra mile to help.
Old 03-02-2009, 10:58 PM

o'yeah I know your looking for alot of items. contact D on RR , though he is not always anywhere near the cheapest he is cool, very honest, and will always get back with you. tell him I sent you,,,that when when I need a new engine he'll remember to hook me up!! lol
Old 03-02-2009, 11:29 PM

88REX is a decent person

lol can u pinpoint me on how to find him lol im new to this site
i have spent over 500 dollars on this site so far and it keeps going up lol

btw
kelm just messaged me he moved so he hasnt ben on for a couple days which is understandable
im gonna keep this thread open until i get a tracking number though just for security reasons
Old 03-03-2009, 12:21 AM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Kelm
go ******* kill yourself you *****.
let me see what i can find out about you and i'll post it up everywhere...
dont play internet toughguy with me sonif youve been on here since 03,you KNOW how you are SUPPOSED to handle your business,or get put on blastfeel free to waste your time "finding out stuff about me and post it everywhere"...i dont give a **** and dont have anything to hide because im not SHADY,like its sounding you AREcheck my feedback on this site and others..its ALL POSITIVE!!!!because i handle my business youngster....now get this cat his parts or get ready for the hate fuckstain
Old 03-03-2009, 12:24 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Yup Thats the Kelm I remember....

I am suprised we didn't have a thread about Kelms Move...

If he did...
Old 03-03-2009, 12:26 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/74-...l-i-moved.html

aaaaaaahahahahahahahahha
I stand corrected...
Old 03-03-2009, 12:27 AM

lol can u pinpoint me on how to find him lol im new to this site
i have spent over 500 dollars on this site so far and it keeps going up lol

btw
kelm just messaged me he moved so he hasnt ben on for a couple days which is understandable
im gonna keep this thread open until i get a tracking number though just for security reasons

here you go
https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/mem...6-d-on-rr.html

theres tons of great people to buy from, just he parts out **** for a living so you might be able to get it all from him in one shot
Old 03-03-2009, 12:35 AM

88REX is a decent person

he said he's getting it handled guys i hipe i hear from him tommorow though or get a refund

Quick Reply: kelm