kelm

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2009, 12:38 AM

Dilts646 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: kelm

Originally Posted by loogie
paypal dispute is garbage but start there...then keep bumping this thread putting dude on blast...also,post his email adress,myspace,whatever other info you have for him...hopefully other people will send some hate his way and he will make it right..i buy and sell on here all the time and i NEVER wait more than 48 hours to ship stuff and send out tracking info...who gives a **** about his REPUTATION on here...as far as i can tell,hes just some kid that wont go away so people grow to accept him

+1

**** should be sent right away when you sell it. If you can't make it to the damn post office in 48 hours you shouldn't be selling anything!
I send the NEXT or SAME DAY
Old 03-03-2009, 12:41 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by 88REX
he said he's getting it handled guys i hipe i hear from him tommorow though or get a refund
a month later and no parts no $$$ and you think thats alright?????

I don't care who you are... If you are getting ready to move and
you have all your **** packed up.. DON'T TRY TO ******* SELL IT.!!!

If you are not going to be able to ship that part out you are selling
within 48hrs of payment being made... DON'T TRY TO ******* SEEL IT!!
Old 03-03-2009, 12:43 AM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
a month later and no parts no $$$ and you think thats alright?????

I don't care who you are... If you are getting ready to move and
you have all your **** packed up.. DON'T TRY TO ******* SELL IT.!!!

If you are not going to be able to ship that part out you are selling
within 48hrs of payment being made... DON'T TRY TO ******* SEEL IT!!
+10000000...case closed on the bullshit excusespay up or get beat up kelm
Old 03-03-2009, 12:50 AM

88REX is a decent person

well hopefully he chimes in here
Old 03-03-2009, 12:52 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

**** when I sell parts be it here or eBay I feel bad if they are not on the way the next day.

I want my parts now and I bet everyone else does too....
Old 03-03-2009, 12:59 AM

88REX is a decent person

yes sir
i want my bike to be hauling *** down the road again
Old 03-03-2009, 02:07 PM
Mof Diver

mofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant future

everytime kelm sales something shipping gets delayed because he had to move

in the end ppl do get their stuff but he's full of excuses (valid or not) as to why it takes him so long to ship stuff.
Old 03-03-2009, 02:20 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

Lethal Rider can only hope to improve

+10000000...case closed on the bullshit excusespay up or get beat up kelm

are you ( MJew ) from teamstepitup ?
Old 03-03-2009, 02:25 PM

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by mofat01
everytime kelm sales something shipping gets delayed because he had to move

in the end ppl do get their stuff but he's full of excuses (valid or not) as to why it takes him so long to ship stuff.
well i learned 2 things from this thread...#1-dont buy from kelm...he slacks on shipping...#2-kelm is more of a douche than i thought he was before, according to all his lame posts...like get a ******* life kid...who posts about stupid **** like moving and other random lameness???a little too much free time that could be put towards progressing on a BIKE if you ask methe worst part is his attitude about the whole thing,and trying to turn stuff around like its nobodys business he burned some poor newb on $164 or i shouldnt say **** because my post count isnt high enough or some ****good luck selling **** in the future kelm,im pretty sure youre selling rep,is about as good as your overall rep. you ******* squid
Old 03-03-2009, 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by Lethal Rider
are you ( MJew ) from teamstepitup ?
no,hes our media dude
Old 03-03-2009, 02:58 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

no,hes our media dude

u "media dude" is a ******* young buck and should watch who the **** he is calling out and ****....I look forward to meeting this -MJEW- at a event and see if he will talk **** to me off the internet

we are WAY more conected into the industry than you
guys,you obviously dont know who the **** i am if you wanna call me a
young buck,ive been in this sport prolly before you even knew what the
**** it was,so shut ya hole on that portion -MJEW
Old 03-03-2009, 06:22 PM

Originally Posted by Lethal Rider
u "media dude" is a ******* young buck and should watch who the **** he is calling out and ****....I look forward to meeting this -MJEW- at a event and see if he will talk **** to me off the internet
wow...didnt know dude was shooting off at the mouth like that...please dont associate that to SIU as he is just our media dude and been around just a short time...shoot me a link to that thread if you dont mind so i can get to the bottom of it...THEN ill handle it accordingly...thanks.....loogie
Old 03-03-2009, 06:55 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

I have had to file 2 paypal disputes before and it was a smooth and ralatively quick process. I never have understood why people complain about it. One of the guys even closed his paypal account, but they still got me my money back in less than a week.
Old 03-03-2009, 10:47 PM

88REX is a decent person

havent gotten an email yet on a tracking number or anything
how do u file a paypal dispute guys?
Old 03-03-2009, 10:54 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Go into your paypal acct. and find Resolution Center and then file
a Dispute transaction.. and follow steps from there.......

don't worry he will come back in here and have some sort of
excuse why he hasn't yet and Blah blah blah....

FILE THAT AND GET YOUR $$$$...
Old 03-03-2009, 10:57 PM
Lit
I♥MyF4i.

Lit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to behold

Looks like this isnt the first time hes done this...
https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/sea...archid=2322526

And eeryone make sur eyou visit this classic tread
https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/474...highlight=kelm
Old 03-03-2009, 11:06 PM

file that **** ASAP...dude is a ******* scammer and a lame
Old 03-04-2009, 11:35 AM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

wow...didnt know dude was shooting off at the mouth like that...please dont associate that to SIU as he is just our media dude and been around just a short time...shoot me a link to that thread if you dont mind so i can get to the bottom of it...THEN ill handle it accordingly...thanks.....loogie

he emailed that to me......I'll forward u a copy to you SIU email address.
Old 03-04-2009, 12:39 PM
Mof Diver

mofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant future

Don't file the paypal claim online...it'll take months to get your money back.

Try this first (always works for me)

Call them, tell them you paid and never received your stuff over a month ago and that Kelm won't return emails/calls. They should do it over the phone. If you tell them that you've got in contact with kelm since u've paid then they'll make u file a claim online. So say he hasn't contacted you at all.
Old 03-04-2009, 12:47 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Compton82
I have had to file 2 paypal disputes before and it was a smooth and ralatively quick process. I never have understood why people complain about it. One of the guys even closed his paypal account, but they still got me my money back in less than a week.
how??

every time i do it it takes like a month. even then, if they dont have the $$$ in they're acct then i dont get mine

Quick Reply: kelm