Old 03-04-2009, 02:48 PM
IV
"bitchen"

IV will become famous soon enough
Re: kelm

Originally Posted by kylenv
here you go
https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/mem...6-d-on-rr.html

theres tons of great people to buy from, just he parts out **** for a living so you might be able to get it all from him in one shot
Damir^ is deff a good seller

Originally Posted by Dilts646
**** should be sent right away when you sell it. If you can't make it to the damn post office in 48 hours you shouldn't be selling anything!
I send the NEXT or SAME DAY
+100 and I always ship out same or next day!
Old 03-04-2009, 02:58 PM

Big Float is a decent person

If you dont have the cognitive compacity to put item in a box tape it up, write an address and take it to the post office, then you shouldnt be selling anything, much less interacting with other living people. not talking abou kelm in particular just making a general statement
Old 03-04-2009, 03:16 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Big Float
If you dont have the cognitive compacity to put item in a box tape it up, write an address and take it to the post office, then you shouldnt be selling anything, much less interacting with other living people. not talking abou kelm in particular just making a general statement
+1 on that ****....maybe kelm was too "high" to do all that...a month ago
Old 03-04-2009, 03:26 PM

slickrick315 is a jewel in the roughslickrick315 is a jewel in the roughslickrick315 is a jewel in the roughslickrick315 is a jewel in the rough

PAY THE MAN
Old 03-04-2009, 04:30 PM
JENNY JENN is my bieootch

ninjakiller34 can only hope to improve

i've seen Post made by KELM......why hasn't he responded to this when he's apperently made other post?
Old 03-04-2009, 04:39 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

Lethal Rider can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by ninjakiller34
i've seen Post made by KELM......why hasn't he responded to this when he's apperently made other post?

cuz he is high man ....

this is what happen.... he pack up the item.... but then he is also moving so he grab the wrong box when he went to the post office..... he then went back home and realized he already pack up the box that needed to be shipped out in the uhaul truck.... it took him a month to move.... he then unloaded the uhaul and realized the box is at his old place which he no longer has access to..... he then made a phone call to his old roomates...and thats where we are right now .....
Old 03-04-2009, 04:40 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

kelm ?? are you there ?
Old 03-04-2009, 05:35 PM

88REX is a decent person

he said it should be shipped out today
if i dont get a tracking number by tonight im definatly filing a claim
Old 03-04-2009, 05:49 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

You didn't file that claim last night????

How many more chances are you going to give that Stupid ****????
Old 03-04-2009, 09:17 PM

Big Float is a decent person

over a month to ship out a ******* package is unexceptable
Old 03-04-2009, 09:27 PM

88REX is a decent person

well i would rather just have my parts
Old 03-04-2009, 09:54 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Big Float
over a month to ship out a ******* package is unexceptable
A ******* Men Brutha......
Old 03-04-2009, 09:55 PM
Administrators

Originally Posted by 88REX
well i would rather just have my parts
are they Rare to find and only Kelm somehow has them????
Old 03-04-2009, 11:07 PM
I Love To Post!

Sean24 is an unknown quantity at this point

kelms dissapointing
Old 03-04-2009, 11:14 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

file the claim. you can always cancel it. once you file a claim it locks up his paypal so no money can go out
Old 03-04-2009, 11:23 PM
DMC Freestyle.....

freestylexxx02 is an unknown quantity at this point

whoos kelm
Old 03-04-2009, 11:26 PM

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

kelms new slogan....."haters made me dissappear"what a steaming pyle of **** that young kid is....little does he know i have family within his area and someday he wont be able to play tough guy behind the keyboardim sure it wont be too hard to find the local spot and find the guy on the blue/black piece of **** naked f4i doing "kelm stands"
Old 03-04-2009, 11:44 PM

88REX is a decent person

anyone know his paypal i have all the messages saved at home but im not at home
Old 03-04-2009, 11:48 PM

Originally Posted by 88REX
anyone know his paypal i have all the messages saved at home but im not at home
if you find it,let me know what it is...ill send a request for $164
Old 03-05-2009, 09:25 PM

88REX is a decent person

filed a dispute with paypal saying he didnt send my stuff hopefully i get my money or my stuff asap

Quick Reply: kelm