Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2009, 12:24 PM
HARLEM BOYZ

NARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura about
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by toneth
I'm mad confused now after reading this.
Bill of Sale: Proof of ownership normally includes a bill of sale. The DMV does not provide a form for a bill of sale. The seller and the buyer complete the bill of sale. If the vehicle is transferred as a gift, indicate this on the bill of sale and indicate that the purchase price is $0. You must also indicate the vehicle is a gift on form DTF-802 (Statement of Transaction {Sales Tax Form}). An acceptable bill of sale includes all of this information:
  • the year and make of the vehicle, boat or ATV,
  • the vehicle identification number (VIN) or the hull identification number (HIN),
  • the date of the sale,
  • the purchase price of the vehicle or the boat, and
  • the names and signatures of the buyer and the seller.
The buyer and seller can make photocopies of the bill of sale to keep in their records. The new owner must give the original bill of sale to the DMV with the other acceptable proofs of ownership required. A bill of sale is not an acceptable proof of ownership without other proofs.

If I'm getting ur question right, the dmv is sayin to bring the ink filled copy of the provided bill of sale with the title thats all, and the original owner can keep a copy if he wants.
Old 11-03-2009, 12:27 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by NARD BLOCKZ
If I'm getting ur question right, the dmv is sayin to bring the ink filled copy of the provided bill of sale with the title thats all, and the original owner can keep a copy if he wants.
Well no you said I need to leave the back of the title blank because I need to fill out a Bill of Sale form at the DMV... but according to the DMV website they don't have a bill of sale form.
Old 11-03-2009, 12:27 PM
HARLEM BOYZ

NARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura about

Tone, The dtf-802 is the bill of sales form I'm talking about, in which you and the seller have to fill out. If you don't bring the forms with you and you don't wanna take another trip to meet up with the seller to have him fill out, then I would leave the title blank. dig?

Last edited by NARD BLOCKZ; 11-03-2009 at 12:30 PM.
Old 11-03-2009, 12:31 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Also the frames sanded down...
http://images.craigslist.org/3mc3ob3...e8594b1968.jpg

How am I supposed to tell if the title actually goes with that bike if theres no vin sticker on it? Sorry for the retarded questions.. I never bought anything used before and I don't wanna get fucked here. It's advertised as clean texas title.
Old 11-03-2009, 12:33 PM
HARLEM BOYZ

Also the frames sanded down...
http://images.craigslist.org/3mc3ob3...e8594b1968.jpg

How am I supposed to tell if the title actually goes with that bike if theres no vin sticker on it? Sorry for the retarded questions.. I never bought anything used before and I don't wanna get fucked here. It's advertised as clean texas title.
Be careful Tone, the Vin sticker isn't such a big deal but I would check the neck on the bike where the vin# is stamped to the frame and compare it to the title. I would also have someone who knows better to go with ya. Cuz there are all sorts of ways to stamp some **** that ain't legit.
Old 11-03-2009, 12:37 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Originally Posted by NARD BLOCKZ
Be careful Tone, the Vin sticker isn't such a big deal but I would check the neck on the bike where the vin# is stamped to the frame and compare it to the title. I would also have someone who knows better to go with ya. Cuz there are all sorts of ways to stamp some **** that ain't legit.
He said he covered it with tape when polishing it so it's untouched. Where exactly is it stamped on an F4i, what should I look for? If I spend this much on a hotboy I'm gonna be pissed.
Old 11-03-2009, 12:40 PM
HARLEM BOYZ

He said he covered it with tape when polishing it so it's untouched. Where exactly is it stamped on an F4i, what should I look for? If I spend this much on a hotboy I'm gonna be pissed.

The neck of the bike b/t ur tripples.
Old 11-03-2009, 12:43 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Sounds good. I'm picking it up tonight. Good looks everybody.

Yo Mike, how is it out there in Medford? Am I gonna need the gat with all this cash?

Old 11-03-2009, 12:46 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Yo Mike, how is it out there in Medford? Am I gonna need the gat with all this cash?

Buy mine 2500 as of now do it i need it gone
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	f4i.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	78.7 KB
ID:	233392  
Old 11-03-2009, 12:46 PM
HARLEM BOYZ

Good **** Tone hope it works out. I just got all my parts from Sick Innv. and Hohey for my f4i I jus picked up, gonna hit my garage with these stitches in my hip and get to work so when im healed up I can come out.
Old 11-03-2009, 12:49 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Originally Posted by monday518
Buy mine 2500 as of now do it i need it gone
Lol I only have $1600 right now.

This is the bike BTW.
http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/mcy/1440709135.html

Minus the DB bars and extra motor. How hard is it gonna be to fix and paint that frame? It looks like ****.
Old 11-03-2009, 01:03 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

http://stuntride.com/vbstunt/showthread.php?t=8073
Old 11-03-2009, 01:05 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Id rather buy Mondays for 2500 He's got all the stunt **** you'll ever need.
Old 11-03-2009, 01:07 PM
HARLEM BOYZ

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL

Oh ****
Old 11-03-2009, 01:09 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

im a skinny white guy and theres no place in suffolk where id be worried. our hoods arent really hoods by nyc standards
Old 11-03-2009, 01:11 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Id rather buy Mondays for 2500 He's got all the stunt **** you'll ever need.
Yeah I kinda wanna use this bike to learn how to build them though.. get my wrenching skills up a bit. I suck bad right now. It'll be fun to slowly turn it into what I want over the winter.

Anything I should know? It says the title is from Texas meaning he never registered it in NY I suppose. Wouldn't that mean the old Texas owner would have to sign off on it for me? I got that DTF form Nardz told me about. I'm confused as **** with all this. Though.
Old 11-03-2009, 01:12 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Yeah I kinda wanna use this bike to learn how to build them though.. get my wrenching skills up a bit. I suck bad right now. It'll be fun to slowly turn it into what I want over the winter.

Anything I should know? It says the title is from Texas meaning he never registered it in NY I suppose. Wouldn't that mean the old Texas owner would have to sign off on it for me? I got that DTF form Nardz told me about. I'm confused as **** with all this. Though.
i rather buy mondays bike, then take it apart and put it back together and know its gonna run good.
Old 11-03-2009, 01:15 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

haha thats him for sure
Old 11-03-2009, 01:34 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Minus the DB bars and extra motor. How hard is it gonna be to fix and paint that frame? It looks like ****.
You don't typically paint frames, you powdercoat them as it's much tougher than paint.

So you'd have to take the whole bike apart, take out all the misc bolts and stuff from the frame, have it sandblasted and then powdercoated. If you do all the labor, and have someone give you a good hookup, you'll still pay $150-200 for the sandlbasting and powdercoating. I hate idiots who half-polish their frames

Do yourself a favor and buy Monday's bike for $2500. Go and sell an organ or beg some relatives for the extra $900. Dealing with the DMV sucks, especially if you aren't familiar with it. It's also pretty easy to get fucked at due to a signature in the wrong place or something else dumb

Last edited by inolen; 11-03-2009 at 01:38 PM.
Old 11-03-2009, 01:36 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by MikeM
im a skinny white guy and theres no place in suffolk where id be worried. our hoods arent really hoods by nyc standards
Wyndanch is pretty hood

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses