Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2009, 08:16 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

can we change the subject now?
Old 10-07-2009, 08:18 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Did you ever see this ****? Dude on a gixxer crashes through a Taco Bell. His legs and all that **** are all over the restaurant.
http://www.ohlookaforum.com/death-si...bell-t854.html
Old 10-07-2009, 08:20 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

I cant watch this **** anymore lol. This just irritated the **** outta me. Bunch of skinhead pussies

http://fuckingshocking.com/index/vid...ad_compilation
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by MikeM
Good idea.

It's human nature to be curious about this **** I suppose.
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by toneth
Did you ever see this ****? Dude on a gixxer crashes through a Taco Bell. His legs and all that **** are all over the restaurant.
http://www.ohlookaforum.com/death-si...bell-t854.html
yeah I saw that one.

+1 Im sooooo ****** disgusted right now with everything I just looked at. Im done
Old 10-07-2009, 08:23 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Before we're done... is it wrong if the first thought that came to mind when I saw the first picture in this was, "damn those are some nice *******".
http://www.ohlookaforum.com/death-sick-f6/topic888.html
Old 10-07-2009, 08:23 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Originally Posted by toneth
Good idea.

It's human nature to be curious about this **** I suppose.
Yeah im curious about it but thats where it stops lol once i see **** like that it makes me feel weird for a while...I use to watch the faces of death movies when i was younger but the **** didnt affect me like it does now
Old 10-07-2009, 08:24 PM

DRgreenthumb1 is a decent person

I wish i did not just look at that taco bell crash.I think i am sick
Old 10-07-2009, 08:34 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Im not gonna do wheelies tonight, too windy. im probly not gonna until sunday night or monday unfortunately
Old 10-07-2009, 08:39 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Im not gonna do wheelies tonight, too windy. im probly not gonna until sunday night or monday unfortunately
The wind was bananas on the way home. I was getting thrown all over. Shitty day all around. Between that traffic cop almost causing me to tbone him and the insane work load I was pissed off all day.
Old 10-07-2009, 08:54 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by ClanofAnts
Neal saw the stiletto-mobile today in NYC, I saw this:

http://www.1010wins.com/Body-Found-o...Street/5385290

I was standing on the platform and the train stopped in the middle of the tracks -in a not normal spot then after some mild commotion police come down and confirm "it", then every ambulance and firetruck on the East side showed up and tons of medical personnel, with multiple stretchers -for one body and firemen with jacks to lift the car off the track to get it out. That's about the time I split before I saw something that might scar me for life.
That happens a lot in the city unfortunately. There are lots of people with mental conditions, and the homeless get caught out there too.
Old 10-07-2009, 09:01 PM
HARLEM BOYZ

NARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
actually - lynn is originally from pa and she'll let you stay at her moms crib even though she dont know you isnt that nice of her asshoe
LOL , Eric dont stress it we'll find a hotel (pause lmao).
Old 10-07-2009, 10:52 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

HAH, im not stressed. Just like to have plans..

Where is everyone tonight?? I think Neal is out riding.. WTF is dead on here..
Old 10-07-2009, 11:03 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

The wind is crazy....
But word up Eric.... You and Nard just get a telly.. Them ***** are usually inexpensive when O.T. Imma try to find my own means out there since I wont be spending the night. I have to put in some time with wifey on Sunday or else its gonna be long *** week for me.
did you call that number i gave you?

Last edited by bklynshowoff; 10-07-2009 at 11:07 PM.
Old 10-07-2009, 11:15 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

I can take you out there, But i dont know how you'd be getting back... I feel bad but the trip back is more expensive then just staying. lol. Naw i rented a uhaul trailer. 40 bucks + tax for the whole weekend..
Old 10-07-2009, 11:15 PM
KING annoyingeric

I doubt youre going to want to ride all the way back home...
Old 10-07-2009, 11:21 PM
KING annoyingeric

I'm sure someone is only coming out for the sat session..
Old 10-08-2009, 12:15 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
I'm sure someone is only coming out for the sat session..
Aint no way in hell Im riding all the way back
It's cool though.... I will gather my resources to try to make it out there. I'm not into the soliciting rides and lodging from people. Dig??? If I can't make it, I will practice around the way and **** with some side chicks that day or something. I will be able to make every session once I cop this Tridduck in a lil bit. Good looking though
Old 10-08-2009, 10:29 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

This weekend

Neal, hit me up.
Old 10-08-2009, 10:33 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
Aint no way in hell Im riding all the way back
i rode back from there once on my 636. it wasnt TOO bad. how big is your sprocket? if its mid 50's or smaller you could do the ride no problem

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses