Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2009, 01:38 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
i rather buy mondays bike, then take it apart and put it back together and know its gonna run good.
Originally Posted by inolen
You don't typically paint frames, you powdercoat them as it's much tougher than paint.

So you'd have to take the whole bike apart, take out all the misc bolts and stuff from the frame, have it sandblasted and then powdercoated. I hate idiots who half-polish their frames

Do yourself a favor and buy Monday's bike for $2500. Go and sell an organ or beg some relatives for the extra $900. Dealing with the DMV sucks, especially if you aren't familiar with it. It's also pretty easy to get fucked at due to a signature in the wrong place or something else dumb
What they said - you really should save up the extra 900 and buy Tuesdays bike. 2500 for a setup stunt bike that has been babied. He's not me - he dont drop his **** like I do.
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

You don't typically paint frames, you powdercoat them as it's much tougher than paint.

So you'd have to take the whole bike apart, take out all the misc bolts and stuff from the frame, have it sandblasted and then powdercoated. I hate idiots who half-polish their frames

Do yourself a favor and buy Monday's bike for $2500. Go and sell an organ or beg some relatives for the extra $900. Dealing with the DMV sucks, especially if you aren't familiar with it. It's also pretty easy to get fucked at due to a signature in the wrong place or something else dumb
FS: Sperm & plasma
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

It's also pretty easy to get fucked at due to a signature in the wrong place or something else dumb
+1 my friend has a clean title for his 600rr, but its useless cuz the guy signed in the wrong place and he cant track the guy down to get a new title.
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
haha thats him for sure
yup its definitely him lol.
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
What they said - you really should save up the extra 900 and buy Tuesdays bike. 2500 for a setup stunt bike that has been babied. He's not me - he dont drop his **** like I do.
That's also like 6 hours away.
Old 11-03-2009, 01:39 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

I think really poorly of someone who was dumb enough to think polishing their nice black frame would look good. God knows what other dumb decisions they made with that bike
Old 11-03-2009, 01:40 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
+1 my friend has a clean title for his 600rr, but its useless cuz the guy signed in the wrong place and he cant track the guy down to get a new title.
Yeah, Leah's 636 has some title shenanigans, I'm really not looking forward to battling the DMV. I mean, you can always get a title if you're in the right, it's just a question of how much of your sanity you are willing to sacrifice.
Old 11-03-2009, 01:42 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by toneth
Im pretty sure Monday would come down for the weekend to ride wheelies and make the deal with you on a Sunday if you throw in a little money for gas. Dont quote me on that but I'm sure he'd do it
Old 11-03-2009, 01:43 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

its worth the drive.

Yeah, Leah's 636 has some title shenanigans, I'm really not looking forward to battling the DMV. I mean, you can always get a title if you're in the right, it's just a question of how much of your sanity you are willing to sacrifice.
true, after i typed that i remembered the title is from new york lol. he ended up saying **** it and sold the bike for dirt cheap cuz it was useless to him without papers.
Old 11-03-2009, 01:43 PM
NealFoReal

MikeM - what time you goin to the plex tonight? And Inolen/Leah - you guys wanna come to the plex I rode there the other day w/o being kicked out and Mikes been riding there a lot lately w/o being booted.
Old 11-03-2009, 01:44 PM

Im pretty sure Monday would come down for the weekend to ride wheelies and make the deal with you on a Sunday if you throw in a little money for gas. Dont quote me on that but I'm sure he'd do it
Monday can join the slumber party
Old 11-03-2009, 01:45 PM

MikeM - what time you goin to the plex tonight? And Inolen/Leah - you guys wanna come to the plex I rode there the other day w/o being kicked out and Mikes been riding there a lot lately w/o being booted.
If Leah wants to, we will.

Edit: I think that means yes

Last edited by inolen; 11-03-2009 at 01:49 PM.
Old 11-03-2009, 01:51 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Ok my friend said when he did it with his car he just had a hand written bill of sale that was notorized. Is this form the same thing as basically handwriting a bill of sale?
http://www.nysdmv.com/forms/dtf802.pdf
Old 11-03-2009, 01:53 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Wyndanch is pretty hood
even the danch isnt that bad
Old 11-03-2009, 01:53 PM
NealFoReal

Monday can join the slumber party
Yay slumber party at my house - NO HOMO

If Leah wants to, we will.

Edit: I think that means yes
Old 11-03-2009, 01:55 PM
NealFoReal

Ok my friend said when he did it with his car he just had a hand written bill of sale that was notorized. Is this form the same thing as basically handwriting a bill of sale?
http://www.nysdmv.com/forms/dtf802.pdf
dam youre making **** extremely difficult lol. you dont need a notarized bill of sale but if theres a notary close by it doesnt hurt. have the buyer sign the dmv forms get a bill of sale and have the title signed over to you and thats it. if you buy mondays bike you dont need to worry about any issues. i would really wait for mondays **** if i were you - one last time - i would really wait for mondays **** if i were you lol
Old 11-03-2009, 01:56 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

i dont have a plan. becky wants to get there early enough to take pics in teh sunlight, but i dont think i can get there that early. we put the kids to bed at 9, so after that is good for me, and before that is good as long as its a couple hours before
Old 11-03-2009, 01:57 PM
Soup Mafia

i would really wait for mondays **** if i were you - one last time - i would really wait for mondays **** if i were you lol
i think he wants to learn the hard way.
Old 11-03-2009, 01:57 PM
bp chaser

neal take that girl on fb for a ride
Old 11-03-2009, 01:59 PM

The whole point here Toneth is that the DMV wants paperwork describing the lineage of ownership for the bike. So if the title is in the guy's name you are buying it from, you don't even need a bill of sale, you just need him to sign over the title. However, if the title is in someone else's name, you need paperwork from him->the guy you are buying it from->to you.

However, often people get the seller to sign off on the title, but not the buyer. That way they never register it, and when they sell the bike to you, they just give you the title and you sign as the buyer from the original transaction so as far as the DMV is concerned, there was never a middle owner.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses