Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2009, 10:27 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Depends. I got class tonight.
Old 07-30-2009, 10:35 AM
The Jew!

A-BX will become famous soon enoughA-BX will become famous soon enough

OK so when can we do this bet?
Old 07-30-2009, 10:36 AM
The Jew!

Stan good luck today and nice avitar!!!!!!! Ricky you got to go today too? If so good luck also
Old 07-30-2009, 10:49 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by A-BX
OK so when can we do this bet?
So your squid *** is doing this bet too. Nice. You better get to practicing coz I'm taking your money too
Old 07-30-2009, 10:50 AM
NealFoReal

Stan good luck today and nice avitar!!!!!!! Ricky you got to go today too? If so good luck also
+1 good luck all around - joey kozmo stan rick and i think thats it dont know if youre all going to court but if you are good luck

**** THA POLICE
Old 07-30-2009, 11:03 AM
The Jew!

I cant wait to take your money jewboy
Old 07-30-2009, 11:05 AM
NealFoReal

LOL I cant wait to take yours coz I KNOW FOR A FACT you cant park it 20 out of 20 times. I'd be surprised if your punk *** can park it 3 out of 20 times lmao.
Old 07-30-2009, 11:10 AM
The Jew!

I am suppose to park it 10 times out of 20 and you have to park it 20 out of 20. Matter of fact ill cut you some slack you only have to do it 18 out of 20 and ill put up $30 to your $20 how does that sound?
Old 07-30-2009, 11:11 AM
The Jew!

Neil did you happen to see if you have that axel? I need one bad! If you dont have one ill have to find one somewhere else.
Old 07-30-2009, 12:20 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

I'm over at sp right now and he has one from a f4 i dunno if its the same but if it is he said come down its yours for 20
Old 07-30-2009, 01:18 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by *trix*
I'm over at sp right now and he has one from a f4 i dunno if its the same but if it is he said come down its yours for 20
hey ask them if they got an oil filter for me
Old 07-30-2009, 03:16 PM
NealFoReal

I am suppose to park it 10 times out of 20 and you have to park it 20 out of 20. Matter of fact ill cut you some slack you only have to do it 18 out of 20 and ill put up $30 to your $20 how does that sound?
nope - the bet was 20 out of 20 for you. But if you want we'll do 18 out of 20 for each of us dont be a punk bitch and back out. Do work son
Old 07-30-2009, 03:17 PM
NealFoReal

Neil did you happen to see if you have that axel? I need one bad! If you dont have one ill have to find one somewhere else.
I dont got an extra one. Forgot to tell you. You dont need an axle to park your **** on the bar squid
Old 07-30-2009, 03:18 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by MikeM
hey ask them if they got an oil filter for me
word - sp andrew was supposed to order that for Mike.
Old 07-30-2009, 03:19 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

we need some SP stickers and ****
Old 07-30-2009, 03:19 PM
NealFoReal

I start work Monday
Old 07-30-2009, 03:21 PM
NealFoReal

we need some SP stickers and ****
I need SP stickers but I also need InFroLen & ClanOfPants stickers coz I'm sponsored by all of them I got a fork tube from SP, a Kawi wiring harness in my Honda from InFroLen and a F4i front brake master from clanofPants ************* dont know kid
Old 07-30-2009, 04:04 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
I start work Monday
Doing what?

And uh, no background check?
Old 07-30-2009, 04:28 PM
NealFoReal

Doing what?

And uh, no background check?
Another trading firm. I did a lot of research on them prior to meeting with the guy today and nothing but good things online about them. At the end of the interview I told the guy I had a felony conviction but I also have a certificate of relief of civil disabilities (which he didnt know what that was) so he went to speak with the owner who said its not gonna be an issue and that the cert helped. So I start Monday.

A CRD is designed to ameliorate various mandatory forfeitures, disabilities and bars to employment resulting from a conviction. The term "forfeiture" refers to the loss of present rights. In contrast, the terms "disabilities" and "bars to employment" refer to impediments to future rights. These rights primarily concern employment and licensing.

A CRD avoids only automatic (as opposed to discretionary) forfeitures and disabilities. The CRD will not preserve any right to retain or be eligible for public service. A CRD will not eliminate bars to employment that are not imposed solely as a result of the conviction, i.e., the bar must result by reason of the conviction alone.

The granting of a CRD pursuant to Correction Law section 702 is at the discretion of the sentencing court. A CRD is not a pardon and does not vitiate the conviction.

A CRD is not necessarily a "certificate of rehabilitation, or other equivalent procedure based on a finding of the rehabilitation of the person convicted" as defined in Federal Rule of Evidence section 609(c). That section provides that a certificate of rehabilitation will make evidence of a conviction inadmissible for impeachment purposes. Under New York laws, a CRD does not preclude impeachment by conviction in a civil trial pursuant to Civil Practice Law & Rules section 4513.
Old 07-30-2009, 04:30 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
CRD....
Is that supposed to be English?

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses