Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Discussion (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion)
-   -   Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion/235906-calling-all-ny-stunters.html)

SLiM13 10-28-2008 11:13 AM

Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

:cheers Im looking for anyone who stunts in the new york tristate area and im looking for spots to stutn at and to film etc... if anyone wants to help me out and wants to ride wit a few stutn junkies get back to me and post some spots up on here!

A-BX 10-28-2008 11:36 AM

Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

I think its a bad idea to post pratice spots on here in an open post, people should PM you that. There are some people on here i.e. 50 that read this shit who you dont want to show up and ruin all the fun, but thats just my :2cents

SLiM13 10-28-2008 11:37 AM

::oopsies:: pm me some spots... good call hahahaha..... think my iq dropped 100 points lollll

YodaCon 10-28-2008 11:46 AM

Looks like you have a nice spot already. Not to be a dick but go riding hit the car shows up and find the spots yourself. Spots are hard to come by and for the most part kept on the DL so just giving you a spot PM or posted in my opinion is flat out stupid.

If you live in Oceanside hit 231 up on Tuesday night and wkends, if you head out east Tuesday night at Bald hill is the car show if you get down you will find the spots.

SLiM13 10-28-2008 11:50 AM

[quote=YodaCon;3588579]Looks like you have a nice spot already. Not to be a dick but go riding hit the car shows up and find the spots yourself. Spots are hard to come by and for the most part kept on the DL so just giving you a spot PM or posted in my opinion is flat out stupid.

If you live in Oceanside hit 231 up on Tuesday night and wkends, if you head out east Tuesday night at Bald hill is the car show if you get down you will find the spots.[/quote]

Tru tru... ill def check that out my avatar is a dead give away to where i am... hahahaha

MikeM 10-28-2008 11:51 AM

[QUOTE=GsxrFanatic;3588536]:cheers Im looking for anyone who stunts in the new york tristate area and im looking for spots to stutn at and to film etc... if anyone wants to help me out and wants to ride wit a few stutn junkies get back to me and post some spots up on here![/QUOTE]

you know where to find me

did you install an idle cable yet?

SLiM13 10-28-2008 11:52 AM

[quote=MikeM;3588586]you know where to find me

did you install an idle cable yet?[/quote]

I sure did buddy!!! its really coming along now i can catch it after i clutch it up with the brake

YodaCon 10-28-2008 11:52 AM

Theres your in brother

T-Dubby 10-28-2008 11:53 AM

That's why stuntriding is fucking lame.. Everyone likes to be all secretive and shit ...Hide spots from squids and drifters yes but people that ride is gay

SLiM13 10-28-2008 11:54 AM

from a dead stop that is

SLiM13 10-28-2008 11:55 AM

[quote=T-Dubby;3588592]That's why stuntriding is fucking lame.. Everyone likes to be all secretive and shit ...Hide spots from squids and drifters yes but people that ride is gay[/quote]

+1 i love the ones that do 857 mph standups.

gixxer_boii 10-28-2008 11:55 AM

im just getting into stunting now after a year of riding and i want to hit some lots also anybody got any spots or anybody that i could teach me some of the basics

YodaCon 10-28-2008 11:56 AM

[quote=T-Dubby;3588592]That's why stuntriding is fucking lame.. Everyone likes to be all secretive and shit ...Hide spots from squids and drifters yes but people that ride is gay[/quote]

Not true at all posting it like this is stupid or PM, how do we know who he is. Nothing personnal he lives on L.I. if he can ride Id ride with him no doubt. If hes not some ass hole squid I'd bring him to my spot no gay shit here

OnEWhEeLNEAL 10-28-2008 12:31 PM

[quote=GsxrFanatic;3588536]:cheers Im looking for anyone who stunts in the new york tristate area and im looking for spots to stutn at and to film etc... if anyone wants to help me out and wants to ride wit a few stutn junkies get back to me and post some spots up on here![/quote]

[quote=MikeM;3588586]you know where to find me

did you install an idle cable yet?[/quote]

:banghead You got a crew of people that stunt ALL the time in lots and hit streets. :whoopass:

sdfkillz 10-28-2008 12:34 PM

why would a cop give a shit what youre doing on private property? its not against the law to stunt on private property. street rides is one thing but lots cops could give a shit less about.:2cents

MikeM 10-28-2008 12:40 PM

[QUOTE=sdfkillz;3588660]why would a cop give a shit what youre doing on private property? its not against the law to stunt on private property. street rides is one thing but lots cops could give a shit less about.:2cents[/QUOTE]

in NYS you can get a Wreckless on private property unless its completely blocked off from traffic. Ive gotten one, most of my friends have too. One of my friends got a Wreckless in a lot he had written permission to ride in. He took it to court and he lost. You should already know that shit.

SLiM13 10-28-2008 12:42 PM

[quote=sdfkillz;3588660]why would a cop give a shit what youre doing on private property? its not against the law to stunt on private property. street rides is one thing but lots cops could give a shit less about.:2cents[/quote]
They shouldnt care about the lots here but they do more then the streets so were kinda screwed either way... btw hows monday doin you guys ryding at all? i heard you got hurt..? neil right?

sdfkillz 10-28-2008 12:42 PM

[QUOTE=MikeM;3588669]in NYS you can get a Wreckless on private property unless its completely blocked off from traffic. Ive gotten one, most of my friends have too. One of my friends got a Wreckless in a lot he had written permission to ride in. He took it to court and he lost. You should already know that shit.[/QUOTE]

yah i know that but ive never had a cop ever come into a lot where i was riding unless the owners called:shruggs and at that point they just asked us to leave and it was not big deal. your friend that lost in court sucks at court battles lol i dont even use a lawyer and i beat 2 wreckless drivings on the streets this past year that i was totally guilty of. in any case i HIGHLY doubt theres any cops sittin on the internet trying to find parking lots where ppl ride...

sdfkillz 10-28-2008 12:45 PM

[QUOTE=GsxrFanatic;3588675]They shouldnt care about the lots here but they do more then the streets so were kinda screwed either way... btw hows monday doin you guys ryding at all? i heard you got hurt..? neil right?[/QUOTE]

haha im talking to him right now, yah i had/have a herniated disc in my neck but its gotten much better, i can actually ride a bit now that winter is here:LOL

Steveowit3os 10-28-2008 12:51 PM

[quote=GsxrFanatic;3588584]Tru tru... ill def check that out my avatar is a dead give away to where i am... hahahaha[/quote]

FBF?:shruggs i thought there were cops all over that bitch