MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by ClanofAnts
Lets make some wheelies tonight!
agree'd!
Old 11-03-2009, 10:11 AM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

my arm is dead from the new tattoo. That was the longest session ive done. But a very detailed piece got 100% done..
Old 11-03-2009, 10:13 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

My girl bought me possibly the shittiest half helmet of all time. I look like a ******* doofy german WW2 commando with it on, or a giant *****. It sits like on the very top of my head and is like 2 feet high. I need to throw it in the garbage or ebay it.

Old 11-03-2009, 10:14 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
my arm is dead from the new tattoo. That was the longest session ive done. But a very detailed piece got 100% done..
What'd you get?
Old 11-03-2009, 10:18 AM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

Name:  newtat.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  81.6 KB
Old 11-03-2009, 10:19 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

That's pretty sick.
Old 11-03-2009, 10:24 AM
HARLEM BOYZ

NARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by annoying eric
sick tat eric!!!!!!!
Old 11-03-2009, 10:53 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

tone http://longisland.craigslist.org/mcy/1447235281.html

i still havent found out who the guy is
Old 11-03-2009, 11:01 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

I think I might put my gixxer up for sale highly priced and say its firm just to see if anyone jumps on it. What do you guys think of my soon to be craigslist ad? I know it's high as ****, but I figure I throw it out there maybe someone will bite.

Mint 08 GSXR 600

Clean NY title in hand, no bank liens or anything. There's not a scratch on it. It has about 5000 miles on it and the oil has been changed every 1000 miles. I paid $10,000 for it less than a year ago, and there is about $2000 in modifcation done to it. I'm asking $8000. I'm not parting this out, below is just a list of what I paid for any mods on it.

Full Two Bros Vale Exhaust - $1100
Power Commander 3 - $250
Driven 520 Chain with -1/+2 gearing - $185
Speedohealer - $115
HIDs for both high and low beams - $200
Puig double bubble windscreen - $80
Old 11-03-2009, 11:06 AM
KING annoyingeric

Do it, what's the harm.. Not like craigslist is costing you any money to post it..
Old 11-03-2009, 11:06 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by toneth
I dabbled in day trading a little bit a few years back. The only problem is you need a large bankroll to work with to make money if you're doing it on your own. You can't do **** with 5g's day trading. I was following a pinkslip stock that had something ridiclous like a 1000+% gain after 2 months. Coulda bought in at .12 cents and it was over $6.00 at one point. They were developing the worlds smallest color MP3 player. I kick myself every day for not buying into it. I watched it have crazy gains for weeks on end. It was acting like a pump and dump though, and eventually went busto, but I still could have made a small fortune.
http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=KLGG.PK

How hard is it to get hired by a firm without a college diploma? I'm great with numbers. I'm a civil servant right now though, I do sys admin ****. It's great for job stability and benefits, but with city jobs you're never going to make the big bucks. I've wanted a career change for the longest time, and I'd be willing to take the risk.

Holla at me tomorrow.
I'll hit you up later
Old 11-03-2009, 11:07 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by ClanofAnts
Lets make some wheelies tonight!
I plan on hittin the plex tonight.

Originally Posted by MikeM
you could learn tank wheelies in a day or 2 if you practiced them
Thats why I wanna hit the plex tonight. The Queens spot is slippery so it wont grip as much while on the tank.
Old 11-03-2009, 11:08 AM
NealFoReal

who is that youre posin with in your avatar?
That was actually the first time I ever parked the gsxr on the bar. That was the photo that ppl on here started calling me a faker of the funk for LMAO. Thats Big Mike
Old 11-03-2009, 11:09 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Zuki750
Is Neal wearing a half helmet?
i think its a full helmet, half way on his head. he does have a half helmet in his garage tho
What he said - on both things lol. I wore the half helmet once and decided it wasnt for me. But now I wear it if I fix something and have to take a test ride up and down the block.
Old 11-03-2009, 11:10 AM
NealFoReal

I miss this...

Old 11-03-2009, 11:11 AM
NealFoReal

nice.
Old 11-03-2009, 11:12 AM
NealFoReal

Do it Tone the Natural coz once you start doing wheelies it will sit in your garage losing value. When I started makin wheelies I stopped riding the Ducati completely
Old 11-03-2009, 11:12 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Neal by my GSXR for the low low one time price of $8,000. If you pass this deal if you gotta be retarded. Deal is off after 6 PM today.
Old 11-03-2009, 11:13 AM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
That was actually the first time I ever parked the gsxr on the bar. That was the photo that ppl on here started calling me a faker of the funk for LMAO. Thats Big Mike
fake *** ****
Old 11-03-2009, 11:28 AM
KING annoyingeric

I finally have an avatar.......

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses