Stunt Discussion Polls Forum Please post all polls for stunt discussion in this forum, if you don't, they will most likely get moved here anyways.
View Poll Results: pick b!tches
msr raptor
33.33%
asv
14.63%
ez pull
34.96%
other??
17.07%
Voters: 123. You may not vote on this poll

ANOTHER clutch lever/ez pull thread

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2008, 07:54 AM
Professional Work Avoider

GSXR Carlos will become famous soon enoughGSXR Carlos will become famous soon enough
Re: ANOTHER clutch lever/ez pull thread

the gix doesn't work like a 636 or F4i, the cable acts in a linear motion, so i can't think of a way to smooth things up, already running a moose alternative from a MX shop
Old 08-25-2008, 02:00 PM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

Finally got around to doin mine and I made it a little long... LOL

I had to bend it down under the frame and then up over the case once I got the cover on the bike just like ya'll said, only thing is, I accidentally cracked one of my welds half way across on the top side of the arm in the process of bending it down under the frame!!!

since it was on the top and only half way across and not all the way through the piece... I decided to unook the neg. from the battery.. wrap everything in wet t-shirts around the area. and weld it back solid while it was on the bike! IT seems to have worked just fine and I ****** love the feel of it. It's truly like butter. I didn't have to adjust **** on my clutch lever though... that was wierd. I was thinking I'd have to adjust the lever alot or at least a little?

But for anyone who hasn't done this mod yet.. You need to!!
It was kinda frustrating for me since I have very little welding experience and I know I got good penetration on the final product. But I honestly had a hard time welding such a small piece at first! I scraped a few pieces and then welded it to a big piece of stock and then cut the length out of the large piece once it was welded to the rod.. and then I welded on the end to that, so that I was only welding something small once! haha
It worked out well, and then broke, and then finally I got it! :YEAH only took me about two hours start to finish!
I had it all painted up and ground down smooth lookin like Hohey's there... LOL and then it ****** cracked!! haha
OH well!!! I sure as hell wasn't going to take it all appart to fix that crack though I can tell you that!
Old 03-12-2009, 02:11 PM

lemmy999 is a decent person

I have a 2001 R6. How much do you think I should add to the actuator lever? I was thinking about 10mm. Has anyone here done this to an R6?

Also, I saw ASV in the poll. I wasn't aware that they made an reduced effort clutch lever.
Old 03-12-2009, 05:51 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

i would go 5/8 of an inch if you have the room but not more or you can run in to adjustment problems
Old 03-13-2009, 10:21 AM

lemmy999 is a decent person

Thanks. Unfortunately I can't add any length. I looked last night and the arm is already only 1-2 mm from the case. So I guess I have to just deal with the easily broken raptor levers. I wish ASV would make an easy pull lever.