Stunt Discussion Polls Forum Please post all polls for stunt discussion in this forum, if you don't, they will most likely get moved here anyways.
View Poll Results: pick b!tches
msr raptor
33.33%
asv
14.63%
ez pull
34.96%
other??
17.07%
Voters: 123. You may not vote on this poll

ANOTHER clutch lever/ez pull thread

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2006, 07:31 PM

SlitZ is a decent person
ANOTHER clutch lever/ez pull thread

ok theres tons of threads on this but im gonna make a poll

raptor
asv
ez pull system
other- state what

DO IT
Old 04-03-2006, 07:34 PM

Borne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the rough
Re: ANOTHER clutch lever/ez pull thread

Raptor and EZ pull....***** like butta. :YEAH
Old 04-03-2006, 07:35 PM

SlitZ is a decent person

o and dont tell me to stop bein a pus5y....

my wittle fingies aint stwong
Old 04-03-2006, 07:39 PM

DoodleF4i can only hope to improve

asv lever,the msr freys cables.
Old 04-03-2006, 07:43 PM
ESADmethods.com

T-Ice is a decent person

Originally Posted by DoodleF4i
asv lever,the msr freys cables.

moose ez pull..................
Old 04-03-2006, 07:49 PM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all

asv baby
Old 04-03-2006, 09:29 PM
DNFstunt

Regstunts is a decent person

MSR...best mod ever.
Old 04-03-2006, 09:37 PM

Z-UNIT is an unknown quantity at this point

moose then msr
Old 04-03-2006, 09:44 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

msr sucks.... the moose looks nice, the asv is mad dough, get an ez pull and shorty lever.
Old 04-03-2006, 10:11 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Magura Jack Hydraulic clutch with ASV C/5 series shorty lever and ASV black rotator clamp. I also added 10mm to the clutch shaft on the engine. It is as easy to pull as the Raptor/ Moose box combo, but there are no cables to fray and let out. Also the pull is much more linear where the cable set-up gets harder as you pull it in farther. Another added bonus is there are 2 diferent ways to set the lever distance from the handle bars.
Old 04-03-2006, 11:13 PM

SlitZ is a decent person

Originally Posted by NINER
Magura Jack Hydraulic clutch with ASV C/5 series shorty lever and ASV black rotator clamp. I also added 10mm to the clutch shaft on the engine. It is as easy to pull as the Raptor/ Moose box combo, but there are no cables to fray and let out. Also the pull is much more linear where the cable set-up gets harder as you pull it in farther. Another added bonus is there are 2 diferent ways to set the lever distance from the handle bars.

how much did all that **** run you????

i heard the msr freys cables.. but the asv is kinda pricey too choices choices
Old 04-03-2006, 11:21 PM
kj

kj is an unknown quantity at this point

Ive been runnin ASV for a while now... just picked up a moose "ultimate" clutch lever setup.

It does pull A LITTLE easier but the lever itself is mad uncomfortable.... it's fat and square feeling where as the asv was thin and more rounded... Fit my skinny azz fingers better.

Not sure which one I like better yet.... but I will say that the ASV is made much better than the moose.

Just putting the clamp on the moose and I stripped out both bolt holes... and I didn't put very much effort into it. And the cable adjuster pivot lock thingy broke right off the second time I moved it.

I'll let ya know in a week.
Old 04-04-2006, 09:38 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

ASV lever and I added 10mm to the clutch rod actuator too. Easy smooth pull, and indestructible.
Old 04-04-2006, 09:52 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by SlitZ
how much did all that **** run you????

i heard the msr freys cables.. but the asv is kinda pricey too choices choices
It's def. the $ set up, but you get what you pay for. My break down goes like this:
$208.35 for the clutch
$18.47 for the rotator clamp
$35.95 for the ASV lever
$14.95 for the bleed kit
$2.89 for Steel tubing to make the clutch ework on a F4i.
$5.95 for 6 bagels for the guys in the shop to do some welding

I am happy as hell with the set up. I plan on running it on every bike I stunt from now on.
Old 04-04-2006, 09:55 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

It's def. the $ set up, but you get what you pay for. My break down goes like this:
$208.35 for the clutch
$35.95 for the ASV lever
$14.95 for the bleed kit

I am happy as hell with the set up. I plan on running it on every bike I stunt from now on.
Holy crap, $300 just to make your clutch pull in easier. You're a crazy man Niner
Old 04-04-2006, 10:01 AM
Retired

Originally Posted by MikeM
Holy crap, $300 just to make your clutch pull in easier. You're a crazy man Niner
I think the total is like $280. Like I said OCD when it comes to buying parts. I am definately swapping this setup to my next bike. The pull and engagement zone is a lot nicer than any other set up I have seen. the fact that there are no cables to fray or bind up is icing on the cake.
Old 04-04-2006, 11:35 AM

Borne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the rough

$208.35 for the clutch
$35.95 for the ASV lever
$14.95 for the bleed kit

$60 and mine is butta. :YEAH
Old 04-06-2006, 07:49 PM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all

damn i'd rather spend $280 on a damper
Old 04-06-2006, 08:19 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

moose lever

if you dont know then ask someone that has rode with one

moose is the **** :YEAH
Old 04-07-2006, 12:52 AM
kj

kj is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kj954
Ive been runnin ASV for a while now... just picked up a moose "ultimate" clutch lever setup.

I'll let ya know in a week.

Moose is the sh*t. the asv was very nice... but the moose is soooo easy to use once I got used to the different lever feel.

and you can get it to fit in small spots just like the asv w/ no probs. I just hope it holds up.

but then again... at half the price.. i'm just gonna buy 2 more :YEAH

Quick Reply: ANOTHER clutch lever/ez pull thread