Need a little help

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2013, 02:20 PM

kchad917 is a decent person
Need a little help

first let me give you some back round on the bike, 02 f4i 14,000 miles has factory sprockets and chain, pcIII (micron high mount map, no map for the m4 high mount) stock filter, m4 high mount exhaust, lowered 2 inches in the rear (rear shock had to be stiffend for the lowering plates to fit). ok the problem im have it the bike is hard a heck to clutch up it second gear, im fullly commited and and just cant get it to happen. Yesterday i was crusing in second around 6k pulled in the clutch hit 13k and released the clutch, the bike lifted 2 feet and came back down. i know these bikes are sit down champs even had a guy who does stunt try it with no dice, clutch seems to be fine but does let out all the way at the top of the clutch release. andy suggestions or pionters?
thanks
Old 04-09-2013, 02:47 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Need a little help

You're not "clutching it up" right then... **** you let that lever snap out at 13K
that thing should flip right the **** over... how fast you rolling in 2nd??
Old 04-09-2013, 02:53 PM

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
You're not "clutching it up" right then... **** you let that lever snap out at 13K
that thing should flip right the **** over... how fast you rolling in 2nd??
rolling at about 35-40 mph, lol im telling ya that thing does not wanna lift, ive had no problems up until this bike and i agree it should flip at 13k
Old 04-09-2013, 04:39 PM

steve0o09 is a decent person

i gotta all the way back on my seat and give it a lil pull as i drop the clutch. comes right up for me everytime
Old 04-09-2013, 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by steve0o09
i gotta all the way back on my seat and give it a lil pull as i drop the clutch. comes right up for me everytime
im going out today and giving it a whirl im just frustraded
Old 04-10-2013, 02:41 PM

Does anyone have some pointers? Or does my bike just need a new clutch