You know your a bike whore when...

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2006, 03:14 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of
Re: You know your a bike ***** when...

Thanks!

Almost all my friends are guys, so I imagine people think I'm some kind of circus freak with a traveling sausage fest for a life.

Meh. You get used to it. I'm fully aware of all the manly tricks. Beer for instance. I'm on to that.
Old 12-04-2006, 11:05 PM

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold

I wanna see pics of excessa crawling around in her stella suit in front of a bike she has operated before

Old 12-04-2006, 11:38 PM

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold

ok i was actually intrigued enough to hit up google search to see what these things looked like. There's some pics of them, but no pics of a woman actually wearing them, atleast not that I could find. You can kinda see where the ***** go though

sphere

TX-1

Last edited by Street Warrior; 12-04-2006 at 11:41 PM.
Old 12-04-2006, 11:44 PM

ok back on subject.

you know you're a bike ***** when you use knee pucks for preventing rugburn more often than for preventing roadrash
Old 12-05-2006, 05:46 PM
street killa

BOB WITTMAN will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by B( * )( * )B
WTF 3 pages and no **** yet.

I WANA C TITAYS!

the man has a good point!!!
Old 12-05-2006, 06:35 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

bwahahahaah still good chit!
Old 12-27-2006, 12:31 PM

RuntStunts is a decent person

Originally Posted by YamaHottie600
bwahahahhzhaahahah i think i almost qualify..

1. i post, go to shows, bartended a release party, & when i try to stunt i crash.

2. everyone has seen my ****

3. i bought a bike
4. i'll have to work on the last one
can we clarify from "everyone"

telefonica600@hotmail.com

hahahahaha
Old 12-27-2006, 12:53 PM

SaMack is a decent person

curb monkey--- girl who hangs around the sports waiting for an invite to ride

professional curb monkey--- girl who brings her own helmet, jacket, and gloves to spot to wait for an invite....

We had a BW a few years ago around our way that was the best....
one Sunday she organzied this whole ride. there were like 20 of us that meet up because she called everyone and picked the time and place and then when she showed up, noone would take her and we all left. She stayed behind.

you know your a bw when you organize rides you don't attend due to lack of bike
Old 12-27-2006, 01:17 PM
rUu

rUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of lightrUu is a glorious beacon of light

you know you're a bw when you have to get your ****-stamp tattoo touched up 'cuz you rode around all summer with your *** hanging out and now it's all faded.

(kyle)
Old 12-28-2006, 08:54 AM

RuntStunts is a decent person

Originally Posted by SaMack

professional curb monkey--- girl who brings her own helmet, jacket, and gloves to spot to wait for an invite....

one Sunday she organzied this whole ride. there were like 20 of us that meet up because she called everyone and picked the time and place and then when she showed up, noone would take her and we all left. She stayed behind.

I don't care who you are........that's funny
Old 01-09-2007, 06:45 PM

showtyme can only hope to improve

It's tramp-stamp but that's still funny ****.
Old 01-09-2007, 07:15 PM

FoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to beholdFoxGirl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by rUu
you know you're a bw when you have to get your ****-stamp tattoo touched up 'cuz you rode around all summer with your *** hanging out and now it's all faded.

(kyle)
bwhahahahha, those tats are so gay , i know 2 girls that happend to...
Old 01-09-2007, 07:27 PM

FREESTYLEKYLE is a decent person

Originally Posted by YamaHottie600
bwahahahhzhaahahah i think i almost qualify..

1. i post, go to shows, bartended a release party, & when i try to stunt i crash.

2. everyone has seen my ****

3. i bought a bike
4. i'll have to work on the last one
You lied about #2

Originally Posted by 78KingCobra
i haven't. lets see 'em!
+ 9999999999999999999999999999999999999
Originally Posted by rUu
you know you're a bw when i have to get my ****-stamp tattoo touched up 'cuz i rode around all summer with my *** hanging out and now it's all faded.

P.S. its a my little pony tattoo.......
whatever gay boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-09-2007, 07:34 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

Originally Posted by SaMack

Thats awesome@!!!
Old 01-22-2007, 07:51 PM

running amuck is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 78KingCobra
i haven't. lets see 'em!
+1:YEAH
Old 04-11-2007, 03:53 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

You know you're a BIKE SKANK when...

1)...u sent out a myspace bulletin asking everyone to hook you up with "a HOT GUY WITH A sportsbike because you wanna ride every day this summer".

2)...u've been riding bitch for years and still don't know how to get a bike into first.

3)...the only way you can attend a street ride with the guy ur dying to ***... is by sucking off his short, hairy squid buddy.

4)...you're fat and/or ugly and/or uneducated AND you have a bad attitude... and you still think you're hot ****!

5)...you got a big mouth and get really drunk at bike related events and talk **** about people and at the end of the night u get banged out by 10 dudes at the motel!

6)...you get frequent visits from your best friends: herpes, crabs, syphilis and you still do it RAAAAAWWW.

7)...you only hang out with other b-dubs/groupies because you hunt down ***** in herds.

8)...you come up with every excuse in the book for not learning to ride, not buying a bike and not stunting.

Ex. I can't buy a bike b/c its too expensive.
Ex. I'm too short to ride on my own.

9)...you fight with other b-dubs regularly over who gets to suck off a guy, and then make up a week later.

10)...you've been wacked in the face with a ***** by at least 3 people on stuntlife.

11)...the inside of your mouth is molded to the shape of a *****.

12)...u've bought bike parts, but don't own a bike cuz you got USED and ABUSED ****.

13) ...u own an riding jacket for looks and a fancy shmancy helmet but never wear them when you're on the back of a bike.

14) ...u ask people for footage of you riding bitch.

15) ...ur poot is so loose I could plan an entire team event inside it and have the team roll out the back of a mack truck.

16) ...you dump one rider and get with his friend after you infiltrate the group b/c he's a better rider.

17) ...after years of building up that bad reputation, you still don't have a clue and keep "doin your thang, cuz everybody's HATIN'".

18) ...you have a cheap tramp stamp, wear skin tight clothing over your less than perfect body and pose with the shocker in every ****** photograph taken of u.

19) ...you hate me.

20) ...u have a muffin top you love to flaunt. Why do you do that? Put that **** away or i'll smear you with some "I can't believe its not butter" bitch!

21)...people tell me about your sexcapades and how many stunnas you've been banged out by and I've never met you in my life.

22)...I can google naked pictures of you with a barn yard animal of choice.
Old 04-11-2007, 03:59 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Hey Alie can you post a link to this girls profile? Or at least pm it to me? thanks
Old 04-11-2007, 04:10 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
Hey Alie can you post a link to this girls profile? Or at least pm it to me? thanks
+1.
Old 04-11-2007, 04:22 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

OOPPPPS, I just got started.

Cuz we know you're a Nasty Dirty Little Bike Skank when...

1) ...you still live at home with your mom and dad and are still too BROKE to get a bike of your own.

2) ...you skip ur placebos and take next months birth control pills cuz a stunt comp/ event is planned during that week and you wanna get banged out.

3) ...you have a frickin STUNT NAME and you don't even STUNT.

4) ...you wear booty shorts while riding bitch and then stick ur rear out all the way so that its sticking out over the 12 bar or tail.

5) ...you don't know shiznit about bikes but somehow think that you'll figure it out if you swallow enough riders' kids.

6) ...you're like an issue of playboy at a sperm bank, but you've been splattered in the face with *** much more frequently.

7) ...pretty much everybody's girlfriend, financee and/or wife dislikes u...oh i forgot, sisters, mothers, grandmothers...and women in society in general.

8) ...u wear those tacky lace up sandals that go all the way up the calf in the summer, even when you're riding bitch.

9) ...u lean on people bikes, including mine, and then when you see me, you're like oh **** is that your boyfriend's bike? NO HO BAG, ITS MINE.

10) ...u smell like cheap perfume and poot sweat.

11) ...u put ur thumb out in the middle of the street when you see riders on the horizon.

12) ...u don't ride, but somehow you know he universal signal for "cops".

13) ...you feel most comfortable in "spreader" formation on a bike.

14) ...u've been picked up at a 7-11 and kicked off in the middle of no where cuz the boyz wanted to ride the streets solo and ur *** was too heavy for whoolies.

BRING IT!!!!!!! I'm still warming up.
Old 04-11-2007, 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by MikeM

alright...

Quick Reply: You know your a bike whore when...