You know your a bike whore when...

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2006, 07:34 AM
gStatus

KURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to behold
Re: You know your a bike ***** when...

Originally Posted by Mr Incognito
Funny story about a bike *****....

We were out riding one night, and a friend of mine picks up this bike hoe whos oogling over his goodies. She was wearing a short skirt, and hes like "thats not very good riding gear"...she said she didnt care she wanted to ride..so we take off....well we get back to where we were originally, and she jumps off, and she real quick wipes the seat off that she was sittin on....Everyone kinda acted like they didnt see it, but later that night were like "what the ****" so he pops the seat off, I grab it and smell it.....just what I thought....the ***** wasnt wearing panties and left some vag residue on his seat! We laughed at him so hard, and we ended up spraying his seat down with fabreez....

True Story...
Damn thats funny, fabreez does miracles :YEAH
Old 11-29-2006, 01:59 PM
20%OVER HONDA&YAMAHA PART

DENIRO600 is a jewel in the roughDENIRO600 is a jewel in the roughDENIRO600 is a jewel in the roughDENIRO600 is a jewel in the rough

SNAIL TRAIL. He is lucky that didn't get on his tires. That would have been a nasty accident!
Old 11-29-2006, 02:01 PM
20%OVER HONDA&YAMAHA PART

DENIRO600 is a jewel in the roughDENIRO600 is a jewel in the roughDENIRO600 is a jewel in the roughDENIRO600 is a jewel in the rough

Bike ***** if every bike you see is a NINJA!
Old 11-29-2006, 03:39 PM
Senior Moderators

GSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of light

I keep the bitc* restrictor on if im out in the city.:YEAH
Old 11-29-2006, 07:49 PM

B( * )( * )B is an unknown quantity at this point

WTF 3 pages and no **** yet.

I WANA C TITAYS!
Old 11-30-2006, 11:16 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

The snail trail is hilarious.

BW = someone who wants to ride a motorcyclist and doesn't care about the bike.

Someone who will ride pillion with someone they A) don't know and B) have no clue if the person can even ride.

Brings a helmet to bike night, but no bike.

I wasn't aware you could be a BW without actually at least trying to fvck the riders. Learning is fun.

****** in general are people mistaking sex for acceptance IMO. It's sad.

I've seen a good couple hundred of them on CF. They come, invariably post photos of themselves crawling around in their underpants in front of a bike they've never operated, and wait for the leg humping. It's funny and sad at the same time.

Last edited by excessa; 11-30-2006 at 11:18 PM.
Old 11-30-2006, 11:49 PM
Don't read this.

GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough

your ruining the fun.

post some pics of you crawling around in your underpants infront of a bike you've never operated.
Old 11-30-2006, 11:53 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Mr Incognito
Funny story about a bike *****....

We were out riding one night, and a friend of mine picks up this bike hoe whos oogling over his goodies. She was wearing a short skirt, and hes like "thats not very good riding gear"...she said she didnt care she wanted to ride..so we take off....well we get back to where we were originally, and she jumps off, and she real quick wipes the seat off that she was sittin on....Everyone kinda acted like they didnt see it, but later that night were like "what the ****" so he pops the seat off, I grab it and smell it.....just what I thought....the ***** wasnt wearing panties and left some vag residue on his seat! We laughed at him so hard, and we ended up spraying his seat down with fabreez....

True Story...
did he at least bang her?
Old 11-30-2006, 11:56 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

GDP, I don't have any bikes I haven't operated.

I have bikes I have not operated well...

I love the chicks with their hair done all poofy and gigantic fingernails with doodads hanging off of them, high heels and a faceful of makeup prancing around looking for a "ride".

Or pulling up and having a curb monkey start to make her way over with the big fake smile, and then it slowly drops off her face as she realizes I don't have any ***** for her.
Old 12-01-2006, 12:08 AM
Don't read this.

GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by excessa

I love the chicks with their hair done all poofy and gigantic fingernails with doodads hanging off of them, high heels and a faceful of makeup prancing around looking for a "ride".

Or pulling up and having a curb monkey start to make her way over with the big fake smile, and then it slowly drops off her face as she realizes I don't have any ***** for her.

bwahahah rep for that ****
Old 12-01-2006, 01:19 AM
gStatus

KURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to behold

lol, that would be funny to see
Old 12-01-2006, 09:03 AM

It doesn't happen now that I got my new leathers, they're made for women. Amazing. Before I would end up with the man jacket and draggin jeans, and you couldn't tell what was under it.

The stella suit I might as well be naked and painted black.
Old 12-01-2006, 09:14 AM

1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about

True story... This pic was taken in PCB in march.You know your a BW when your wearing a leather jacket cause it's cold outside but riding in a skirt with no panties!! oh and snail tracks included! Oh... the good beach trips we had.

Name:  PCB2006-1.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  48.8 KB
Old 12-03-2006, 03:44 PM

gixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to behold

ya i had the same mini skirt snail trail bw experience. she was wearing high heals and a skirt shorter than the one above ^^^
Old 12-03-2006, 04:06 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

bw s are cool if there were no bike ****** half of you would still be virgins
Old 12-03-2006, 04:08 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

It doesn't happen now that I got my new leathers, they're made for women. Amazing. Before I would end up with the man jacket and draggin jeans, and you couldn't tell what was under it.

The stella suit I might as well be naked and painted black.
lets see some pics front and back ....chicks in leather are cool:YEAH
Old 12-04-2006, 09:16 AM

Joey D is a decent person

Originally Posted by 1ST GEAR
True story... This pic was taken in PCB in march.You know your a BW when your wearing a leather jacket cause it's cold outside but riding in a skirt with no panties!! oh and snail tracks included! Oh... the good beach trips we had.

You got a chick that looks like that on the back of your bike, and that's the best pic you could come up with?
Old 12-04-2006, 09:23 AM

1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Tommygreenleaf
You got a chick that looks like that on the back of your bike, and that's the best pic you could come up with?

Didn't exactly think about where I had put the camera later on
Old 12-04-2006, 10:36 AM

FIRECRACKER is a decent person

Thats probably one of the funniest things Ive heard in a LONG time!!
Old 12-04-2006, 11:24 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

GRSiK26 is just really niceGRSiK26 is just really niceGRSiK26 is just really niceGRSiK26 is just really nice

Originally Posted by MikeM
you know you're a bike ***** when.....
3. you bought a bike to further your bike whoredom
I know of AT LEAST 3 of these in DAYTONA.. it's quite sad... oh **** wait... ONE of them HAD A BIKE BOUGHT FOR THEM.... (must be nice)

****** in general are people mistaking sex for acceptance IMO. It's sad.

I've seen a good couple hundred of them on CF. They come, invariably post photos of themselves crawling around in their underpants in front of a bike they've never operated, and wait for the leg humping. It's funny and sad at the same time.
I agree...

LMFAO.. yeah but the guys love it

I hate that especially if they are riding the bike... heels, mini skirts.. it makes them look like ******

LMAO your great!! I'm glad that **** hasn't happend to me I would knock the b*tch on the ground...

As I was saying above...

There are a lot of BW with Bikes... they come in the store with a diff guy EVERY TIME!! you can't keep up with them.. it's like they bought a bike to impress guys... There's one chicken head that hangs out here.. one day she wouldn't leave... than some customers came in & she followed them (3 guys)... LOL its quite sad

Quick Reply: You know your a bike whore when...