Old 04-11-2007, 04:39 PM

RuntStunts is a decent person
Re: You know your a bike ***** when...

damn gurl. your on a roll. bwahhahahahaha

+1

pm me that too
Old 04-11-2007, 04:52 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

I have to ****

(secret hint)
Old 04-12-2007, 11:29 AM

I was thinking the same thing.

too much coffee today
Old 04-12-2007, 11:38 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
alright...
The one pic looks decent the rest is like wildlife footage of a hairless buffalo.
Old 04-12-2007, 11:42 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by NINER
The one pic looks decent the rest is like wildlife footage of a hairless buffalo.
i like a woman with a freshly shaven back
Old 04-27-2007, 02:56 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

What you guys lookin at, and is it photoshopped or the real? *is always curious about new things*

I don't care for groupies but I don't hate on people for liking to ****, because it *is* fun...
Old 04-27-2007, 03:33 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by excessa
What you guys lookin at, and is it photoshopped or the real? *is always curious about new things*

I don't care for groupies but I don't hate on people for liking to ****, because it *is* fun...
The real myspace of a certain BW that wants "to get hooked up with a hot guy with a bike so she can ride bitch all summer".

I agree, ******* is fun. But BW's are absolutely intolerable when they aren't in the act of it.
Old 04-27-2007, 03:38 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

The real myspace of a certain BW that wants "to get hooked up with a hot guy with a bike so she can ride bitch all summer".

I agree, ******* is fun. But BW's are absolutely intolerable when they aren't in the act of it.
Alie is a BW. :YEAH
Old 04-27-2007, 03:44 PM

dizzie56 is an unknown quantity at this point

and who is this lil hooker that wants to give me head all summer so she can sit on the back of my bike?
Old 04-27-2007, 07:27 PM
street killa

BOB WITTMAN will become famous soon enough

alright...
me too me too!!!!!!!!!!:YEAH

if it wasnt for bdubs there would be 1 less thing to do after riding!!!
Old 04-27-2007, 11:50 PM

You are officially a BW if you have ridden 1 time with Bob!!!! If not before, you got made one after
Old 04-28-2007, 04:04 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

I'm going to make a t-shirt that says "***** have more fun"

Perhaps maybe I should make more than one *cough cough*
Old 04-28-2007, 06:15 PM

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold

:YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH
Old 05-29-2007, 02:48 PM

DrasticDan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by YamaHottie600
bwahahahhzhaahahah i think i almost qualify..

1. i post, go to shows, bartended a release party, & when i try to stunt i crash.

2. everyone has seen my ****

3. i bought a bike
4. i'll have to work on the last one
BWAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHQAHHAH..
Old 05-29-2007, 02:57 PM

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WMafKF_cYQ[/youtube]
Old 05-29-2007, 03:47 PM

O M G

How is that even possible? Dang. busy thing
Old 05-29-2007, 03:47 PM

She was moderately hot in some of those photos and looks positively beat up now.
Old 05-29-2007, 04:07 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

damn it, i have to wait till i get home to see the vid...i don't have speakers or sound on my work comp. SUCKS!
Old 05-29-2007, 04:30 PM

dizzie56 is an unknown quantity at this point

same here
Old 05-29-2007, 04:57 PM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

alie send me linky please

Quick Reply: You know your a bike whore when...