Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2009, 12:07 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
**** it felt like a half hour that i was rippin but it was really an hour and 15 minutes almost Fun fun fun. I had a police chase sorta. Popo in the paddywagon busted a quick u turn when he saw me and since im in my neighborhood I know all the spots to get away. Dipped through a bike path that has poles where only a bike/bicycle can get through. When I turned into that spot to go through the poles I saw his *** flying down the block but it was too late for his punk *** lol
Old 07-29-2009, 12:10 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Word - **** the NYPD. My plate is tucked and I know too many spots to get away in my hood
Old 07-29-2009, 12:13 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

we had like 10 bikes at the plex tonight. mine sucked worse than ever, chris suggested changing the coils
Old 07-29-2009, 12:15 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
we had like 10 bikes at the plex tonight. mine sucked worse than ever, chris suggested changing the coils
HUH???? Chris actually came out
Old 07-29-2009, 12:15 AM
bp chaser

HUH???? Chris actually came out
nick too

it was weird seein them haha
Old 07-29-2009, 12:17 AM
NealFoReal

nick too

it was weird seein them haha
**** now i wish i woulda come out eh streets were fun too but it sucks riding streets by yourself always worrying about the popo. I normally never run into the man in my hood but I saw 4 cop cars today in 3 different precinct areas
Old 07-29-2009, 12:26 AM
NealFoReal

I might have some coils lying around if you wanna borrow them to try before buying some for yourself
Old 07-29-2009, 12:31 AM
bp chaser

I might have some coils lying around if you wanna borrow them to try before buying some for yourself
when can i pick them up?
Old 07-29-2009, 12:33 AM
NealFoReal

when can i pick them up?
remind me tomorrow when im posting on here and ill double check. im 99.99% sure that I have them on my spare motor. I wont be around tomorrow night but if you wanna come by and scoop them I'll tell my folks that youre coming by. If not then Thursday I'll be riding wheelies, weather permitting, so you could scoop them then. either way lemme know and remind me tomorrow during the day.
Old 07-29-2009, 12:42 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Youse remember the skateboard stomp out scene in the movie kids? Check this **** out.
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...SR88T6bY81l7Iv

Kid got heart stalling on a dude with the burner in his face. Dude was nothing without his strap, lol.
Old 07-29-2009, 01:07 AM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

ANOTHER DAY IN MY GAY LIFE....

going to the spot 1 bike 2 vans follow me... pick it up for like a block put it down then the cops out of no where behind me... so i try to bounce 10 blocks later a car making a left stop infront of me lost control smacked my face into his mirror like a 2007 lincoln navigator cops are there cops get out forgets to put his car in park so hes chasing his own car now... i took of my plate ready to run but i realzied i was in all factory blocks so no where to go so i take of my helemt throw it to the floor cuz i was fukin pissed.. cops hancuff me.. an im fucked no insurence no regi an i didnt relize but i had a suspended lisence.. aghhh!!!!! go to precint sargent goes whats he in hea for cop goes 511... witch is suspended lisince... thank god i this cop gave me slack cuz i was cursing him out while he was arresting me... woow... so now the cop told me before i left the precint mind they never took me to bookings. another place i hate he was like if u want ur bike back u have to show proof of regi an insurence... so do i really have to do that or is that the law... that i cant take out my bike without insuring it or registering it??? cant i pick it up with just the title and a tow truck??? let me know....
Old 07-29-2009, 09:20 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Is that parking lot still around Mike?

Also, I'm trying to get ahold of that guy with the 636 in Yonkers today, I'd like to go see it tonight.
Old 07-29-2009, 09:48 AM
bp chaser

remind me tomorrow when im posting on here and ill double check. im 99.99% sure that I have them on my spare motor. I wont be around tomorrow night but if you wanna come by and scoop them I'll tell my folks that youre coming by. If not then Thursday I'll be riding wheelies, weather permitting, so you could scoop them then. either way lemme know and remind me tomorrow during the day.
bump

reminder
Old 07-29-2009, 09:50 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by inolen

Is that parking lot still around Mike?
i cant see it. email me the pic or host it on sl or just give me a good description
Old 07-29-2009, 09:52 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by NASTYNATE3E
ANOTHER DAY IN MY GAY LIFE....

going to the spot 1 bike 2 vans follow me... pick it up for like a block put it down then the cops out of no where behind me... so i try to bounce 10 blocks later a car making a left stop infront of me lost control smacked my face into his mirror like a 2007 lincoln navigator cops are there cops get out forgets to put his car in park so hes chasing his own car now... i took of my plate ready to run but i realzied i was in all factory blocks so no where to go so i take of my helemt throw it to the floor cuz i was fukin pissed.. cops hancuff me.. an im fucked no insurence no regi an i didnt relize but i had a suspended lisence.. aghhh!!!!! go to precint sargent goes whats he in hea for cop goes 511... witch is suspended lisince... thank god i this cop gave me slack cuz i was cursing him out while he was arresting me... woow... so now the cop told me before i left the precint mind they never took me to bookings. another place i hate he was like if u want ur bike back u have to show proof of regi an insurence... so do i really have to do that or is that the law... that i cant take out my bike without insuring it or registering it??? cant i pick it up with just the title and a tow truck??? let me know....
Nows a good time to start saving for a new bike
Old 07-29-2009, 09:54 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

i cant see it. email me the pic or host it on sl or just give me a good description
It's the PAR group photo from one of the stickies in their forum.
Old 07-29-2009, 10:01 AM
bp chaser

It's the PAR group photo from one of the stickies in their forum.
am i in it? or is it 2 fat guys and 2 skinny guys, and the bikes were clearly lifted up?
Old 07-29-2009, 10:02 AM

am i in it? or is it 2 fat guys and 2 skinny guys, and the bikes were clearly lifted up?
You're not in it, bikes are lifted up.
Old 07-29-2009, 10:04 AM
bp chaser

You're not in it, bikes are lifted up.
Ok then I believe that spot is behind a building in Central Islip, which is about 10 minutes east of me. We were never kicked out of there, but i havent actually gone there in a few years.
Old 07-29-2009, 10:06 AM

Ok then I believe that spot is behind a building in Central Islip, which is about 10 minutes east of me. We were never kicked out of there, but i havent actually gone there in a few years.
Is that the same spot that those pics of you with the smilie faces over your helmet were from?

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses