Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2009, 04:22 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
from what ****** been telling me i want to, except for the parking part.
in my count you can park where ever you want. more than 12" from the curb, and facing the wrong direction. nobody cares
Old 07-28-2009, 04:22 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MikeM
i got a half hour - 45 ride to stunt with other people too

i dont mind too much, i dont have to worry about my spots getting ruined by someone else and sometimes i actually like riding by myself. it more of the gas money that irritates me.
Old 07-28-2009, 04:23 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

naw man im finally growing out of my bike destroying phase, i hope. dont think i could deal with the cold, i really hate cold!!!! when it get 37 here i dont even feel like getting out of bed.
word i hear that on the cold. my 1st winter making wheelies i was out in 20 degree weather rippin but this past winter - **** that lol. I lost interest in riding in the freezing cold **** so I'll hold the crash king title all by myself then
Old 07-28-2009, 04:24 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

i got a half hour - 45 ride to stunt with other people too
thats coz you moved far as **** you do got ty strizz zzzzz zzzzz zzzzz to rip with out in dp.
Old 07-28-2009, 04:26 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
word i hear that on the cold. my 1st winter making wheelies i was out in 20 degree weather rippin but this past winter - **** that lol. I lost interest in riding in the freezing cold **** so I'll hold the crash king title all by myself then

i may be back soon, im still learning 50/50 o's. wait till you fastly highside one of those.
Old 07-28-2009, 04:28 PM
NealFoReal

i may be back soon, im still learning 50/50 o's. wait till you fastly highside one of those.
whatever new wheelie i try i crash so im sure thats coming when im there
Old 07-28-2009, 04:33 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

thats coz you moved far as **** you do got ty strizz zzzzz zzzzz zzzzz to rip with out in dp.
i used to have chris, nick, swayz, and the easties, but everybody fell off. ****, we used to have 10 people at the plex almost every night of the week
Old 07-28-2009, 04:35 PM
NealFoReal

i used to have chris, nick, swayz, and the easties, but everybody fell off. ****, we used to have 10 people at the plex almost every night of the week
i used to hate going to the plex coz it was sooooooo far as much as i hate mitchell i go there coz its the closest spot to me thats not complete gahbage like the one i have near my house when i ride alone occasionally
Old 07-28-2009, 04:40 PM
NealFoReal

Yo I gotta bounce but Mike you think youre gonna head out to mitchell to do wheelies? if so, then i'll load my bike up now so I can just come out after I leave my brothers crib. If youre not sure then I'll leave the bike home and **** it.
Old 07-28-2009, 04:43 PM
bp chaser

i used to hate going to the plex coz it was sooooooo far as much as i hate mitchell i go there coz its the closest spot to me thats not complete gahbage like the one i have near my house when i ride alone occasionally
you should move east. everybody else who stunts should too
Old 07-28-2009, 04:43 PM
bp chaser

Yo I gotta bounce but Mike you think youre gonna head out to mitchell to do wheelies? if so, then i'll load my bike up now so I can just come out after I leave my brothers crib. If youre not sure then I'll leave the bike home and **** it.
im not sure. depends what time i get all my **** done, if its real late i'll probly just stay local
Old 07-28-2009, 04:45 PM
NealFoReal

ok **** it then. maybe i'll hit some streets by myself tonight

Later
Old 07-28-2009, 05:13 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNdIAbfdQUI
Old 07-28-2009, 05:35 PM
FAT MAN STUNTING

chinof4i has a spectacular aura aboutchinof4i has a spectacular aura about

Lets go to michell to night am down 8pm
Old 07-28-2009, 05:56 PM
FAT MAN STUNTING

Originally Posted by joey1
i put that there for neal. Asshoe!
And this one is for you
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89aw1jsqieq

were is trix hes m.i.a
Old 07-28-2009, 07:20 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

lol I dont have access to the forums during the day anymore only on my phone but I cant post from my phone
Old 07-28-2009, 07:20 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

ooo and chino yous an asshoe lol wheres my rearset hahahaha jp
Old 07-28-2009, 07:50 PM
FAT MAN STUNTING

Originally Posted by *trix*
ooo and chino yous an asshoe lol wheres my rearset hahahaha jp
i miss u *****
Old 07-28-2009, 08:10 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Originally Posted by chinof4i
i miss u *****
you commin out tonight?
Old 07-28-2009, 08:11 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

stupid rain

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses