Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2009, 12:22 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by MikeM
pie charts vs bar graphs
yeah you could tell thats what you were talkin about lol. You see the dude at the end who wanted to beat his *** lmao. Come see me - Got these mittens for you nuggah
Old 08-10-2009, 12:25 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Old 08-10-2009, 12:28 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
yeah you could tell thats what you were talkin about lol. You see the dude at the end who wanted to beat his *** lmao. Come see me - Got these mittens for you nuggah
so that was for real

why would anybody want to beat up trix for real?
Old 08-10-2009, 12:29 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

All I see is a red X but I went to the properties and

Old 08-10-2009, 12:30 PM
NealFoReal

so that was for real

why would anybody want to beat up trix for real?
yup that was for real and iono - people didnt like his cocky attitude or something i guess. theres one other clip of someone who wanted to beat his *** but i didnt use that coz homie comes to the spot every now and then. that guy i used rarely comes out.
Old 08-10-2009, 12:30 PM
bp chaser

so true. Sorry to disappoint everyone but the video blog wont be up til later. The intro contained a song which I put in the description the artist and name of the song but youtube still removed all the sound I used about 20 seconds of the song and gave credit to the artist and they still removed the **** WTF????
make the vid without music for the first 20-30 seconds. maybe that way it'll get by youtubes monitors
Old 08-10-2009, 12:37 PM
NealFoReal

make the vid without music for the first 20-30 seconds. maybe that way it'll get by youtubes monitors
Ima just put it on dailymotion later. Im too lazy to go back and change **** around now - the music flows perfectly with the intro of trix pictures lol.
Old 08-10-2009, 12:42 PM
NealFoReal

Ight back to work but not before a cigarette.
Old 08-10-2009, 01:13 PM

Arkansas is a decent person

Yoooooooo

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/pos...52-post57.html

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/pos...-post9609.html

Just tell her to mix up the water with gatorade though for two reasons. one is if you drink too much water Scoot was telling me you could die lol. Besides that the gatorade will add salt to her urine if they test the salt levels which would be decreased from diluting the urine. Tell her also to buy an at home test kit. She could get one for about $10 from a pharmacy. When I did this I had stopped for a week to a week and a half and was fine but I tested myself frst to make sure I was good. The longer its outta her system the better. When she does the at home test she doesnt have to wait the 3 days for the creatine and all that stuff - she could just do what needs to be done on the day of the test. The creatine and all that other stuff is if they test for reduced levels which would be a sign of dilution

Hey thanks! I was just gonna try a can of cranberry and pineapple juice mixed thats what usually use to work for my probation but yah I think I should be fine Im not a heavy smoker like i use to. Ethiopian made me quit everything and turn into a "good kid" ugh
Old 08-10-2009, 01:18 PM

PEEROCK has a spectacular aura aboutPEEROCK has a spectacular aura about

i can bring my bike back for a recall even with a moose lever for that c40 code??
Old 08-10-2009, 01:19 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Arkansas
Ethiopian made me quit everything and turn into a "good kid" ugh

Old 08-10-2009, 01:25 PM
NealFoReal

Hey thanks! I was just gonna try a can of cranberry and pineapple juice mixed thats what usually use to work for my probation but yah I think I should be fine Im not a heavy smoker like i use to. Ethiopian made me quit everything and turn into a "good kid" ugh
if youre not a heavy smoker then you should be good but seriously tho - i would do a test run and pick up a test kit from the store. but that system worked for me when i had to test for probation last year. i did a test run too and it worked both times.
Old 08-10-2009, 01:26 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
why you makin her be a good kid if she dont wanna be lol
Old 08-10-2009, 01:29 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by PEEROCK
i can bring my bike back for a recall even with a moose lever for that c40 code??
you should be able to if its a factory recall thing. do a google search for suzuki c40 fi code or something like that and you'll find what i was reading up on the other day. if you cant find anything lemme know and i'll post stuff up later.
Old 08-10-2009, 01:30 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

why you makin her be a good kid if she dont wanna be lol
wasnt aware i did , i never told her to stop drinking lol, she is a **** when she smokes though.
Old 08-10-2009, 01:40 PM

wasnt aware i did , i never told her to stop drinking lol, she is a **** when she smokes though.
yah right. "Micah your drinking again?!" doesnt count for you trying to make me be good? And I was only a **** to you cause u always tryin to ruin my high!
Old 08-10-2009, 01:54 PM
Soup Mafia

yah right. "Micah your drinking again?!" doesnt count for you trying to make me be good? And I was only a **** to you cause u always tryin to ruin my high!
Old 08-10-2009, 01:56 PM

I win.
Old 08-10-2009, 02:02 PM
bp chaser

All I see is a red X but I went to the properties and

yeah it doesnt work for me anymore either
Old 08-10-2009, 02:05 PM
bp chaser

yup that was for real and iono - people didnt like his cocky attitude or something i guess. theres one other clip of someone who wanted to beat his *** but i didnt use that coz homie comes to the spot every now and then. that guy i used rarely comes out.
now im wondering if there are dudes out there that ive never met that want to kick my ***

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses