Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2009, 10:08 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by inolen
Is that the same spot that those pics of you with the smilie faces over your helmet were from?
no, those pics are from jeremys spot which is way out east. a-boy, chin, and a couple other guys i dont know that well still ride out there a lot. I got impounded there for doing a circle wheelie so i tend to avoid that place
Old 07-29-2009, 10:48 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Damn you Mike for editing the photos out of all your old posts

Damn, I really loved that f3:
https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-s...not-bad-i.html
Old 07-29-2009, 10:49 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Damn you Mike for editing the photos out of all your old posts
stuntlife used to have an attachment limit. you could only host 50 mb of pics on here. So after a while i maxed it out and had to go delete old ****. Which one were you looking for?
Old 07-29-2009, 10:50 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MikeM
Which one were you looking for?
Anything potentially embarrassing
Old 07-29-2009, 10:52 AM
bp chaser

if you search all threads started by me, theres probably a few thousand to look through. you can find something
Old 07-29-2009, 11:17 AM
bp chaser

did you find anything yet i-unit?
Old 07-29-2009, 11:18 AM

did you find anything yet i-unit?
Nah, I decided to do work.
Old 07-29-2009, 11:20 AM
bp chaser

Nah, I decided to do work.
weak
Old 07-29-2009, 12:52 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by NASTYNATE3E
ANOTHER DAY IN MY GAY LIFE....

going to the spot 1 bike 2 vans follow me... pick it up for like a block put it down then the cops out of no where behind me... so i try to bounce 10 blocks later a car making a left stop infront of me lost control smacked my face into his mirror like a 2007 lincoln navigator cops are there cops get out forgets to put his car in park so hes chasing his own car now... i took of my plate ready to run but i realzied i was in all factory blocks so no where to go so i take of my helemt throw it to the floor cuz i was fukin pissed.. cops hancuff me.. an im fucked no insurence no regi an i didnt relize but i had a suspended lisence.. aghhh!!!!! go to precint sargent goes whats he in hea for cop goes 511... witch is suspended lisince... thank god i this cop gave me slack cuz i was cursing him out while he was arresting me... woow... so now the cop told me before i left the precint mind they never took me to bookings. another place i hate he was like if u want ur bike back u have to show proof of regi an insurence... so do i really have to do that or is that the law... that i cant take out my bike without insuring it or registering it??? cant i pick it up with just the title and a tow truck??? let me know....
if you go there with the title first and ask them if you could come with a truck and they say yes, then i'll come with you to go pick the bike up. you shouldnt need a regi/ins to pick the bike up. what if you were sellin the bike - you'd have to insure and register it to pick it up sounds kinda dumb to me go ask coz i dont wanna take a trip for nothing and dam you always got some movie stories lol
Old 07-29-2009, 12:53 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

bump

reminder
going to check now. brb.
Old 07-29-2009, 01:03 PM

PEEROCK has a spectacular aura aboutPEEROCK has a spectacular aura about

whats the deal peoplezz
Old 07-29-2009, 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by PEEROCK
whats the deal peoplezz
How's your bike?
Old 07-29-2009, 01:15 PM

crashed it last week after putting on the bar with no cage and broke and cracked a few things, almost done piecing it back together..
Old 07-29-2009, 01:16 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
going to check now. brb.
nope they're not there you're talkin about the coil packs that go on top of your spark plugs, right They were there when scott took the motor and so was the kickstand
Old 07-29-2009, 01:27 PM

u ever order from s&p?
Old 07-29-2009, 01:31 PM
NealFoReal

u ever order from s&p?
im sponsored by sp. i got a free fork tube lol. but seriously, why the **** havent you bought anything from them yet? dont you realize how ****** low their prices are
Old 07-29-2009, 01:33 PM

but seriously, why the **** havent you bought from them yet? dont you realize how ****** low their prices are

Two green blox, I'm moving up in the world.
Old 07-29-2009, 01:34 PM
NealFoReal

Two green blox, I'm moving up in the world.
only took 6 years lol
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to inolen again.
Old 07-29-2009, 01:35 PM

im sponsored by sp. i got a free fork tube lol. but seriously, why the **** havent you bought anything from them yet? dont you realize how ****** low their prices are
i ordered my moose ez pull from them on monday they told me it would be in today so i called and they said tomorow i hope it dont into one of those next day and next day and next day shops
Old 07-29-2009, 01:37 PM
NealFoReal

i ordered my moose ez pull from them on monday they told me it would be in today so i called and they said tomorow i hope it dont into one of those next day and next day and next day shops
i dont think it will but trix/andrew would know better - i was only joking saying im sponsored by them

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses