¿¿¿¿BISHOP PHILLIPS-Stunter TV Show????

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2007, 04:52 PM

BISHOP PHILLIPS can only hope to improve
Re: ¿¿¿¿BISHOP PHILLIPS-Stunter TV Show????

Originally Posted by DrasticDan
So whats the line up for the show?
there are more but they are not confirmed... but the offers have been extended to
teach
ponis
kane
apex
edub
john hall
josh borne
aaron twite
brandon bartels
luke emmons
aaron colton(never got back with his father but he was sent a offer)

there are a few i missed i am not at home to see the list... and there are a few who got pulled from the list for personal reasons.

i also got a few more people in mind to add once i get back to work on it (t-neck,bill d, darius, ryan lanier,and dan jackson just to name a few ...and the other spots will be given to the people who are still in the pool of applicants... i am going to post a full list of participants by oct.1st on the new website cause the show name is going to change ..i will be sure to keep everyone posted
Old 08-20-2007, 05:03 PM
I Love To Post!

Schwartz will become famous soon enough

I think Big Dave has it right.
I call Bullshit on this show.
I would bet the fee that the show never happens.
Just a hunch but I don't think it'll happen.

Too say Dave go back to stretched and lowered bikes.
You guys don't get it.
He's a Starboy or was, went to England for a motorcycle Mag. Been to countless stunt events, more then most on Stuntlife. Contributed 10x more to the sport then most. I know the guy "Gave a ****" about the sport. I wonder after all the bashing he gets if he does anymore. It's he's fucken job guys, that he is Actually doing...
Old 08-20-2007, 05:53 PM

alevelcs is a decent person

Originally Posted by Schwartz

You guys don't get it.
He's a Starboy or was, went to England for a motorcycle Mag. Been to countless stunt events, more then most on Stuntlife. Contributed 10x more to the sport then most. I know the guy "Gave a ****" about the sport. I wonder after all the bashing he gets if he does anymore. It's he's fucken job guys, that he is Actually doing...

MOST OF THE PEOPLE ON THIS SITE ANYMORE PROLLY HAVENT EVEN SEEN FTP1
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

Im gonna pee in yalls shoes on National TV!

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

or 2 or 2.5 or 3
Old 08-20-2007, 05:56 PM

Originally Posted by DSOG Thomas
or 2 or 2.5 or 3

see now ur just showin off
Old 08-20-2007, 06:02 PM

everybody is entitled to there opinion that is the great thing about living in america... i know he was a star boy ...and he has a job to do but so do i and the other people that work for me.... i don't work for someone else..i own the company... and all our products are made for the stunt industry in mind first..then others can jump on the band wagon and use the products...skate companies are smart enough to see that half the people who wear skate shoes don't skate at all...the products have crossover appeal...that is what we are doing and it is working good and reaching other people that have nothing to do with this sport. i also am sure dave has contributed his fair share to the stunt world...and so have i...i ve been to countless shows,invented products,financial backed riders and then some... so if that is smelling bullshit to you...then you need a nose check... like i said this show could have been done awhile ago if i wanted to do the show someone elses way..but i am gonna do it my way and my way only....i haven't made it this far in life doing it someone elses way. you don't have to like me or even agree with me..all i care about is the sport moving forward and being a meaningful part of something special. everytime someone calls bullshit on me they get proven wrong...wsba shows,shoes, and jackets...so another person thinking bullshit will just drive me forward harder.. i am use to it ...and by the way i told him to go back to his strecthed bikes cause that is mostly what is in the magazine and he knows how to get in contact with me just like everyone else on here...i have a public company..no need to post all this scam **** up here when we are two grown men and can talk to each other.i have nothing against dave and i am sure he has nothing against me...but things should be worded different...he just could have posted what is going on with the show..not all the extra scam stuff.

You guys don't get it.

Last edited by BISHOP PHILLIPS; 08-20-2007 at 06:10 PM.
Old 08-20-2007, 06:24 PM

concept changes taken place so far

1.the only real big change to the show so far is there will be one winner not four to make a team... this is more of a individual sport so we are going with one winner and there will be mini prizes throughout the show

2.orlando was the shoot location but it may possibly change to houston tx cause the astro dome/reliant dome has agreed to let us use the grounds for taping. florida's orlando speedway and the deland airport don't want to deal for adverstising..they want a high cash amount

3.every man for himself once in the house..rather you are pro or amauter...everyone is equal.

4. one winner prize 20k and a chevy truck,

these are the 4 main changes
Old 08-20-2007, 06:26 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

This **** is not a popularity contest, or about who was around rocking high-speed **** on furred out carbed bikes.

Way too many people here making blind assumptions and judgements based on people they don't even know.

My two cents - Bishop is a stand up guy and has been straight to the point. His passion for wanting to help stunt riding is quite evident after just a few minute conversation with him.

Way too many people are hypocritical - I seem to recall everyone bitching about how the mtv editors spun a lot of the real life footage. So now you have a guy that is trying to make something good happen while preventing the same mistake twice.
If anything mainstream is gonna come from this sport it won't all be able to be developed by people that have been around and involved with it from years past.

The amount of negativity festered here is unreal sometimes.
Old 08-20-2007, 06:53 PM
haters are your best fans

DaHammer is an unknown quantity at this point

so bishop, what happens when some1 breaks something on a bike? u gonna fix their bikes for em n **** while theyre on the show? i know all these racing reality shows have sponsors lined up to fix nething the guys break. just a random question.
Old 08-20-2007, 07:12 PM
I Love To Post!

Originally Posted by BISHOP PHILLIPS
everybody is entitled to there opinion that is the great thing about living in america... i know he was a star boy ...and he has a job to do but so do i and the other people that work for me.... i don't work for someone else..i own the company... and all our products are made for the stunt industry in mind first..then others can jump on the band wagon and use the products...skate companies are smart enough to see that half the people who wear skate shoes don't skate at all...the products have crossover appeal...that is what we are doing and it is working good and reaching other people that have nothing to do with this sport. i also am sure dave has contributed his fair share to the stunt world...and so have i...i ve been to countless shows,invented products,financial backed riders and then some... so if that is smelling bullshit to you...then you need a nose check... like i said this show could have been done awhile ago if i wanted to do the show someone elses way..but i am gonna do it my way and my way only....i haven't made it this far in life doing it someone elses way. you don't have to like me or even agree with me..all i care about is the sport moving forward and being a meaningful part of something special. everytime someone calls bullshit on me they get proven wrong...wsba shows,shoes, and jackets...so another person thinking bullshit will just drive me forward harder.. i am use to it ...and by the way i told him to go back to his strecthed bikes cause that is mostly what is in the magazine and he knows how to get in contact with me just like everyone else on here...i have a public company..no need to post all this scam **** up here when we are two grown men and can talk to each other.i have nothing against dave and i am sure he has nothing against me...but things should be worded different...he just could have posted what is going on with the show..not all the extra scam stuff.

Well thanks for not taking it personal.
I may be wrong.
You have to understand you are one of like 20 people in the last 8 years to post something like this.
I just hate it when someone bashes on someone I know to be a stand up guy. Not someone that SEEMS like a stand up guy.
I still stand behind the fact that Dave has put more into this then the people bashing on the very successful magazine he runs. That was the primary purpose of my post.
And keep in mind A Lot of people are biting their tongue for fear you might exclude them if in fact this show does happen.
Old 08-20-2007, 07:17 PM
I Love To Post!

Originally Posted by scott3824
This **** is not a popularity contest, or about who was around rocking high-speed **** on furred out carbed bikes.

Way too many people here making blind assumptions and judgements based on people they don't even know.

My two cents - Bishop is a stand up guy and has been straight to the point. His passion for wanting to help stunt riding is quite evident after just a few minute conversation with him.

Way too many people are hypocritical - I seem to recall everyone bitching about how the mtv editors spun a lot of the real life footage. So now you have a guy that is trying to make something good happen while preventing the same mistake twice.
If anything mainstream is gonna come from this sport it won't all be able to be developed by people that have been around and involved with it from years past.

The amount of negativity festered here is unreal sometimes.
Well hell, if you say it, it must be so....
Old 08-20-2007, 07:20 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

And keep in mind A Lot of people are biting their tongue for fear you might exclude them if in fact this show does happen.

+1
Old 08-20-2007, 07:52 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

LIKE WHO???
Old 08-20-2007, 08:17 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by BISHOP PHILLIPS
you might get in cause i have to fill a few spots and i am going to hand pick the final people...myself. the show is awhile away like in the winter/spring.. i will keep you posted
hollar!!!! Ill do that **** if its during the winter, I make up for poor riding with personality!:YEAH
Old 08-20-2007, 08:22 PM

STARKS is a decent person

Old 08-20-2007, 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by DaHammer
so bishop, what happens when some1 breaks something on a bike? u gonna fix their bikes for em n **** while theyre on the show? i know all these racing reality shows have sponsors lined up to fix nething the guys break. just a random question.
yes if someone breaks something we are going to fix it...but there are a few problems for example if i many people use different cages..so i have to try to get all the cage companies to sponsor a few cages for replacements... i know if i get someone like sic innovations to sponsor cages...someone that rocks a tiger shark is not gonna want a cage cause they rep tyger shark..but the goal is to take care of all expenses that are within my control

Last edited by BISHOP PHILLIPS; 08-20-2007 at 08:34 PM.
Old 08-20-2007, 08:41 PM

2dollabillcrew is an unknown quantity at this point

how many people actually sent money? 1,000 10,000? lets do the math..... 1000 people at 40 bucks a pop ..... lets see carry the 2 add a couple zeros... that would be $40,000 if lets say 5,000 people did it that would be 200,000 bucks.... hmmmm wait 10,000 people would be 400,000jr bacon cheesburgers! i think that is alot of money for whomever checks backgrounds.... i should change my profesion.... if it was me id pocket the money and buy somthing shiny.... i duno i just learned how to multiply
Old 08-20-2007, 09:00 PM

Originally Posted by 2dollabillcrew
how many people actually sent money? 1,000 10,000? lets do the math..... 1000 people at 40 bucks a pop ..... lets see carry the 2 add a couple zeros... that would be $40,000 if lets say 5,000 people did it that would be 200,000 bucks.... hmmmm wait 10,000 people would be 400,000jr bacon cheesburgers! i think that is alot of money for whomever checks backgrounds.... i should change my profesion.... if it was me id pocket the money and buy somthing shiny.... i duno i just learned how to multiply
i think you really should change your profession if you really think 1000 people responded..lol .t doesn't seem like that many people are willing to invest there careers.. dude that ad cost 3200 bucks and i spent over 10k on my staff to arrange things..and back ground checks is cut and dry... we actually came out of pocket on that deal..it was not meant to be a money maker ...just a way to find people other then the main stream group of guys that stunt. now american idol they have the money maker... it is 45 dollar registration fee and they have over 60k in applicants.. so the math on that is $45 x 60,000 hmmm let me carry the 1 and pull some zeros i think it is =$2,700,000
Old 08-20-2007, 09:00 PM

Originally Posted by 2dollabillcrew

id be surprised if 100 people sent it in

Quick Reply: ¿¿¿¿BISHOP PHILLIPS-Stunter TV Show????