¿¿¿¿BISHOP PHILLIPS-Stunter TV Show????

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2007, 04:22 PM
ESADmethods.com

T-Ice is a decent person
Re: ¿¿¿¿BISHOP PHILLIPS-Stunter TV Show????

Originally Posted by Kaneone
go bang Britney Spears
yeah ill leave the roast beef and minors to you...............
Old 08-17-2007, 04:23 PM

Lil Krazy is a decent person

Originally Posted by T-Ice

Oh snap your on fire. Beef curtins mmmmm yummmmy
:YEAH
Old 08-17-2007, 04:35 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

i'm with tice here......how do i get on TV?
Old 08-17-2007, 04:50 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Are you just getting like Pros or what? My background check is superb
Old 08-17-2007, 05:31 PM

BISHOP PHILLIPS can only hope to improve

can i ask what happened to the Atlanta leg of WSBA that was rumored to be going on this weekend??

What are the other dates/venues for the Rest of the WSBA tour???

and how do i get on TV?
it was to be this weekend but there were like 3 other shows this weekend so i moved it ..cause people bitched and moaned last time we had the show and there were 2 other comps that weekend
Old 08-17-2007, 05:42 PM

BISHOP PHILLIPS can only hope to improve

sounds to me like a typical case of people talking about what they are going to do and never putting enough into showing people what they've done.
this is how bridges get burned, and reputations get hurt.

sounds like he had good intentions but bit off more than he could chew...
its pretty typical in business from what i've seen...

Kanes life Advice 101 - prove what you can and once people listen.. tell them what your doing to do...
**worked for me**

-kane
wow this is funny coming from you cause i treated you like royalty and didn't make you pay and i talked to you in person for like 2 hours... no sweat though cause everybody can have some insite or a opinion cause i see it all the time about your riding...but for your info i could have had the show on the air 6 months ago as scheduled but i decided to back out of the deal cause i would have lost creative control...and the network wanted to make stunt riding look like ******** kinda like that mad series where it was like a game of horse...not a game of skill... it would have worked out for the riders that got one or two hard tricks that others can't do ...but as a overall body of work they are better riders... so again i coulda sold out for a good bit of money but i didn't i don't need the cash i was paid before i started this... i started a shoe company,and the wsba,and the video game is still in the works...so i don't think that is called biting off more then i can chew it is called sticking to what i believe in. and until i get a good deal from the 3 interested networks...and no one is going to be made a clown out of and the playing field is even for all riders... i will continue to wait.... i believe my other contributions with the wsba,stasis, and the numorous riders i have helped..is enough to show my dedication to this venuture and sport.... everything is cool between us...just need to get you my opinion
Old 08-17-2007, 06:04 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by BISHOP PHILLIPS
wow this is funny coming from you cause i treated you like royalty and didn't make you pay and i talked to you in person for like 2 hours... no sweat though cause everybody can have some insite or a opinion cause i see it all the time about your riding...but for your info i could have had the show on the air 6 months ago as scheduled but i decided to back out of the deal cause i would have lost creative control...and the network wanted to make stunt riding look like ******** kinda like that mad series where it was like a game of horse...not a game of skill... it would have worked out for the riders that got one or two hard tricks that others can't do ...but as a overall body of work they are better riders... so again i coulda sold out for a good bit of money but i didn't i don't need the cash i was paid before i started this... i started a shoe company,and the wsba,and the video game is still in the works...so i don't think that is called biting off more then i can chew it is called sticking to what i believe in. and until i get a good deal from the 3 interested networks...and no one is going to be made a clown out of and the playing field is even for all riders... i will continue to wait.... i believe my other contributions with the wsba,stasis, and the numorous riders i have helped..is enough to show my dedication to this venuture and sport.... everything is cool between us...just need to get you my opinion
So what developer/publisher is interested in the video game?
Old 08-17-2007, 06:18 PM
www.TheXtremeShow.com

FrankieG is an unknown quantity at this point

I Signed Up.....and Wish I Did Get Chosen But Don't Feel Like I Was Ripped Off!

I Definately Was Ripped Off By Ssb...i Never Get My Issues I Always Have To Call And Complain And I Still Haven't Received At Least 2 Issues, And Still Have At Least 1 Year On My Sub Scription....

I See Potential With Bishop, I Spoke To Him...and He Seemed Pretty Genuine.

Delays In Major Events And I Would Imagine Tv Shows Are A Norm!

I Plan On Attending At Least One Wsba Event....but In My Opinion

Bishop - 5 And Ssb - 0
Old 08-17-2007, 06:59 PM

J-Boogie is a decent person

you might get in cause i have to fill a few spots and i am going to hand pick the final people...myself. the show is awhile away like in the winter/spring.. i will keep you posted

if your hand picking people bishop, you can get at me! you know my address and im the only guy from the NW with "personality"
it would light some motivation under me to get outa this state for awhile and ride with/against other murderers!...
Old 08-17-2007, 07:01 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

woha.. um.. calm yourself bro.. i wasnt attacking you at all just saying that IMO from what i saw from my point of view was that you bit off more than you could chew in regards to the TV show thing or that you placed a deadline that you were unable to reach.. either way no biggie.. that ***** common..
and of course everythings cool.
im stoked that youve become interested enough in the sport as a whole to do the several other ventures you have towards it. thats cool. thats growth. shoes, video games, competitions. all good stuff.. all not a TV show. im uber pumped for you to do all the other stuff and whenever the Vegas event rolls around im so ready and willing for it.. if its in the Scores Stripclub back parking lot. I wont bother showing up. (XDL)

but this thread wasnt about you and how much youve done for stunting as a whole it was in regards to the TV show SSB ad thing.. and in that situation I know several ppl who do feel otherwise and are kinda feeling left in the dark about the whole thing. apparently you say youve had a lot of hurdles while putting it together, and im sure you have. again the whole purpose of this thread was simply asking WHATS GOING ON?

WE DONT KNOW.
none of us know the creative control problems, or the skill problems, or the game show problems or any other problems youve encountered with it. unless we've gotten in touch and asked. (which i have) but in general the majority of the people DONT KNOW.. so bottom line is simply... whats going on with it!?

-kane

Last edited by Kaneone; 08-17-2007 at 07:06 PM.
Old 08-17-2007, 07:02 PM

ps my background is clean=held Government secret security clearance for my military job for 4 years
Old 08-17-2007, 07:08 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

define minor? state of NV 16 is legal buddddy...

-kane
Old 08-17-2007, 07:09 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Originally Posted by JASON-
it would light some motivation under me to get outa this state for awhile
Im sure if you look there are probably a million other motivating reasons to leave Seattle and join the rest of the country.. haha

-kane
Old 08-17-2007, 07:16 PM

Im sure if you look there are probably a million other motivating reasons to leave Seattle and join the rest of the country.. haha

-kane
yeah the only thing keeping me here as of now is the bad *** union aerospace job i have paying me very well to build airplanes, but unions lay off and that makes me say just leave to CA get another dope *** job there to support my riding...but CA is competitve in the job market and they dont pay as well as WA....decisions decisions happiness or financial freedom???
Old 08-17-2007, 07:51 PM

EvanfromNW is a decent person

+1 for jason on the show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-17-2007, 08:11 PM
A.M STOPPIE SCHOOL

ROWDY is a decent person

can i ask what happened to the Atlanta leg of WSBA that was rumored to be going on this weekend??

What are the other dates/venues for the Rest of the WSBA tour???

and how do i get on TV?
its going down...Still... Only this is the street version!:YEAH
Old 08-17-2007, 08:12 PM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

If I was going to make a reality show most likely I would investigate the people I was going to feature, make sure that they were entertaining enough to make the show succesfull. If wanted to make some extra bread I would make sure every wanna'be stunner out there thought they had a chance to be in the show, when in reality the self proclaimed producer knew damn well who he was gonna have in the show to begin with. As stated in a previous post he made a arrangement with Kane and wanted Josh Clem, you think Kane sent in $25?? Who know's maybe he did He was Pm'ing me asking me to be on the show and you know I wasn't sending him $25. Not that there's anything wrong with what he did, it's a legal hustle, but who actually think's were gonna see this show? Pour out some liquir for the poor stunters who really thought they had a chance
Old 08-17-2007, 08:14 PM

Originally Posted by EvanfromNW
+1 for jason on the show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my naga! wait evans got personality too, you guys understand what im trying to do with stunting, for me its more than just killin my home town, i wanna take it as far as possible while keeping it "fun"

there are some gangsta's in the PNW but they arent the attention ****** that i am hahaha, so vote for Boogie!
Old 08-17-2007, 08:22 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Darius
He was Pm'ing me asking me to be on the show

please tell me you responded with "i'm way too gangsta for tv"
Old 08-17-2007, 08:33 PM

EvanfromNW is a decent person

Originally Posted by JASON-
my naga! wait evans got personality too, you guys understand what im trying to do with stunting, for me its more than just killin my home town, i wanna take it as far as possible while keeping it "fun"

there are some gangsta's in the PNW but they arent the attention ****** that i am hahaha, so vote for Boogie!

attention ***** that you are:YEAH

Quick Reply: ¿¿¿¿BISHOP PHILLIPS-Stunter TV Show????