¿¿¿¿BISHOP PHILLIPS-Stunter TV Show????

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2007, 09:03 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: ¿¿¿¿BISHOP PHILLIPS-Stunter TV Show????

Originally Posted by alevelcs
MOST OF THE PEOPLE ON THIS SITE ANYMORE PROLLY HAVENT EVEN SEEN FTP1
I saw it.

When it first came out
Old 08-20-2007, 09:26 PM

2dollabillcrew is an unknown quantity at this point

oh dang... no new shiny toys....
Old 08-20-2007, 09:27 PM

BISHOP PHILLIPS can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by alevelcs
id be surprised if 100 people sent it in
about 1750 applied and only about 300 or so apps were complete as in sent money along with apps... so you were almost right
Old 08-20-2007, 09:37 PM

atnuts is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 2dollabillcrew
.... if it was me id pocket the money and buy somthing shiny....
what...like an orange avalanche on 27's...lol
Old 08-20-2007, 09:38 PM

2dollabillcrew is an unknown quantity at this point

wow thats crazy i thought there would be way more....
Old 08-20-2007, 09:40 PM

STARKS is a decent person

Originally Posted by atnuts
Old 08-20-2007, 09:42 PM

DrasticDan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BISHOP PHILLIPS
there are more but they are not confirmed... but the offers have been extended to
teach
ponis
kane
apex
edub
john hall
josh borne
aaron twite
brandon bartels
luke emmons
aaron colton(never got back with his father but he was sent a offer)

there are a few i missed i am not at home to see the list... and there are a few who got pulled from the list for personal reasons.

i also got a few more people in mind to add once i get back to work on it (t-neck,bill d, darius, ryan lanier,and dan jackson just to name a few ...and the other spots will be given to the people who are still in the pool of applicants... i am going to post a full list of participants by oct.1st on the new website cause the show name is going to change ..i will be sure to keep everyone posted

Just wondering
I was going to see if you put my name in there cause i talked to you numerous times on the phone about it and you said i was picked?

Pluse Houston would be fun seeing as im from there! Southside!!!!!!
Old 08-20-2007, 10:19 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by scott3824
Way too many people here making blind assumptions and judgements based on people they don't even know.
Just wanted to clarify this goes for both sides of the fence.
Old 08-20-2007, 11:16 PM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

Remember what I said about giving everyone specifics about this deal in that PM a few months ago Bishop? Just my again. But here they go asking for them again too....

Now look how all the pressure is off of SSB in stuntlife about their low stunting coverage.......clever diversion if you ask me.LOL

All of the stunting pics in this months issue have been replaced with pics of the editorial staff. Glad you guys could become so cool overnight that we all can pay for a copy your own personal scrapbooks every month. Thanks.

I don't care about everyone else's $20. entry fee to something that they didn't get picked for. And I certainly don't care about Dave and Zamora's stretched and big tire bikes cornering abilities either. I'm actually left wanting more out of both of these topics.....

Specifics Bishop, and step it up Dave, bend the "rules" a bit if you can.

Right now, you both are racing to the top of the shady tree and it looks like your'e giving eachother boosts by goin back and forth on here.....sort of takes the pro out of professional.
Old 08-20-2007, 11:16 PM

Originally Posted by atnuts
that was paid for courtesy of my 5 year nfl career and a couple of inventions... try again ...and the rims alone are 17 grand don't think this show could pay for that at this stage... it could have if i had sold out earlier this year... but that is not my style

Last edited by BISHOP PHILLIPS; 08-20-2007 at 11:35 PM.
Old 08-20-2007, 11:18 PM

Originally Posted by DrasticDan
Just wondering
I was going to see if you put my name in there cause i talked to you numerous times on the phone about it and you said i was picked?

Pluse Houston would be fun seeing as im from there! Southside!!!!!!
you and ponis are in there...i thought i typed your name may bad homie.. you know you and t neck are my favorite 636 stunnas... and i am from sw houston.. use to live in sugarland also
Old 08-20-2007, 11:20 PM

VerticalLimits is a decent person

and where's my invite, i do *** drags.......
Old 08-20-2007, 11:28 PM

Originally Posted by jstuntlocke
Remember what I said about giving everyone specifics about this deal in that PM a few months ago Bishop? Just my again. But here they go asking for them again too....

Now look how all the pressure is off of SSB in stuntlife about their low stunting coverage.......clever diversion if you ask me.LOL

All of the stunting pics in this months issue have been replaced with pics of the editorial staff. Glad you guys could become so cool overnight that we all can pay for a copy your own personal scrapbooks every month. Thanks.

I don't care about everyone else's $20. entry fee to something that they didn't get picked for. And I certainly don't care about Dave and Zamora's stretched and big tire bikes cornering abilities either. I'm actually left wanting more out of both of these topics.....

Specifics Bishop, and step it up Dave, bend the "rules" a bit if you can.

Right now, you both are racing to the top of the shady tree and it looks like your'e giving eachother boosts by goin back and forth on here.....sort of takes the pro out of professional.
most of what you say is very true..but when someone has something to say about me or my company i take is very personal... i am a professional guy when i need to be but i can be a firey guy also... besides it was just a friendly back and forth deal..it is good now.... any way how have you been..out there in the midwest
Old 08-20-2007, 11:30 PM

Originally Posted by VerticalLimits
and where's my invite, i do *** drags.......
ha ha that was funny..
Old 08-20-2007, 11:39 PM

VerticalLimits is a decent person

i wasn't trying to be........

ok, maybe i was.....
Old 08-20-2007, 11:51 PM

Originally Posted by VerticalLimits
i wasn't trying to be........

ok, maybe i was.....
i know you got more skill then that thats why it was funny
talk to you soon
Old 08-21-2007, 04:14 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

ok not hating here at all and i have nothing to gain or lose in any of this because i didn't apply but......... you said you did the add in ssb to get more then just the main stream guys ......................

check your list of players

i have not been in this sport for a long time ,2 years or so and i think i have seen almost all those names more then once as top ten finishers in more then one competition

i would call that mainstream

again no hate intended i have posted back and forth with you a few times and i think your a cool person and you seem to be trying to do big things and i hope you do but this one statement stood out for me ..

and did you run back ground checks on all the people who payed the fee or did you just run it on the few you wanted in the show ?
Old 08-21-2007, 05:54 AM
CBO
BADKIDS DVD

CBO is an unknown quantity at this point

shows are not easy to get whos your agent I will ask my agent if he knows your boy. Steve Glick is my agent at Fox

So your telling me they gave you your own show and your still hand picking people. Got no episodes filmed and still handpicking people. Wow man you must got a great agent and a dope *** lawyer. Thier network must love your ***.
Old 08-21-2007, 06:47 AM

alevelcs is a decent person

Originally Posted by CBO
shows are not easy to get whos your agent I will ask my agent if he knows your boy. Steve Glick is my agent at Fox

So your telling me they gave you your own show and your still hand picking people. Got no episodes filmed and still handpicking people. Wow man you must got a great agent and a dope *** lawyer. Thier network must love your ***.

comin from deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep
Old 08-21-2007, 07:16 AM

atnuts is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BISHOP PHILLIPS
that was paid for courtesy of my 5 year nfl career and a couple of inventions... try again ...and the rims alone are 17 grand don't think this show could pay for that at this stage... it could have if i had sold out earlier this year... but that is not my style
just messin man. sounds like you mean well with all this. I wish you the best of luck and I hope **** happens for ya and the riders

ps I know a rider from jersey that kills it, has rode with some big names and def would make things 'interesting' for the show. pm me if you what more info.

Last edited by atnuts; 08-21-2007 at 07:18 AM.

Quick Reply: ¿¿¿¿BISHOP PHILLIPS-Stunter TV Show????