¿¿¿¿BISHOP PHILLIPS-Stunter TV Show????

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2009, 06:54 PM

EXMrider05 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: ¿¿¿¿BISHOP PHILLIPS-Stunter TV Show????

Originally Posted by bigred916
dam this guy has been on here scamning people for years and people r stell buying **** from him i dont fill bad for u guys .just dont deal wit him agina
I feel bad for your spelling.
Old 01-09-2009, 07:06 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

seems like im NOT the only one on bishop's 'nutz'...........

nags,

allow me to let u in on a lil secret, ALL our "online beef" ive had with U has NEVER been serious and i know at times u took it serious(thats why i did it) BUT it never was for me(till u acutally banned me for posting in the wrong thread) and i dont know u like u dont know me and when i get bored cuz theres 6ft of snow outside ill start drama with anyone that wants some including U!!!! (with good reason at times cuz u LIKE to use ur power as admin) but i still dont care and perhaps ur cool in REAL life and probably ARE...............

BUT,

allowing bishop to come in here and defraud ALOT of people in REAL life is NOT cool in real life standards and goes beyond just the internet!!! people are not losing a fortune, but combined he is making a fortune and u come in a thread making fun of me (which i REALLY could give a ****) BUT REAL PEOPLE ARE LOSING MONEY and it seems by u moving/deleting threads that would warn others(newbs) shows that U COULD GIVE A **** aswell.........and granted "its not ur problem" if people send him money BUT u will BAN that jamaican writting lil twrep in that other thread for cuzing some usual SL bs in that "**** thi ****" thread!?!?!? BUT not bishop for stealing thousnads????

do wat u want u are the admin i just thought u should know how i REALLY feel about our "online beefs" haha and how i feel about REAL people losing their money, and how it reflects on U in real life cuz this actually is a real life issue.......so if u think im gay for "swingin on his nuts" how do u think u look posting that to me for trying to help others, when people have actually lost REAL money to him ..........hope this puts things in perspective on wat is really REAL and wat is just some online bs!!!! SEEMS THE ONLINE BS FROM SOME RAMDOM KID WILL GET TO U MORE THEN PEOPLE U KNOW LOSING MONEY TO A SCUM BAG!!!!!!!!!!! were can i find a FRIEND like u??

have a nice day and just give it some thought peace.
Old 01-09-2009, 07:08 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by DURTY
seems like im NOT the only one on bishop's 'nutz'...........

nags,

allow me to let u in on a lil secret, ALL our "online beef" ive had with U has NEVER been serious and i know at times u took it serious(thats why i did it) BUT it never was for me(till u acutally banned me for posting in the wrong thread) and i dont know u like u dont know me and when i get bored cuz theres 6ft of snow outside ill start drama with anyone that wants some including U!!!! (with good reason at times cuz u LIKE to use ur power as admin) but i still dont care and perhaps ur cool in REAL life and probably ARE...............

BUT,

allowing bishop to come in here and defraud ALOT of people in REAL life is NOT cool in real life standards and goes beyond just the internet!!! people are not losing a fortune, but combined he is making a fortune and u come in a thread making fun of me (which i REALLY could give a ****) BUT REAL PEOPLE ARE LOSING MONEY and it seems by u moving/deleting threads that would warn others(newbs) shows that U COULD GIVE A **** aswell.........and granted "its not ur problem" if people send him money BUT u will BAN that jamaican writting lil twrep in that other thread for cuzing some usual SL bs in that "**** thi ****" thread!?!?!? BUT not bishop for stealing thousnads????

do wat u want u are the admin i just thought u should know how i REALLY feel about our "online beefs" haha and how i feel about REAL people losing their money, and how it reflects on U in real life cuz this actually is a real life issue.......so if u think im gay for "swingin on his nuts" how do u think u look posting that to me for trying to help others, when people have actually lost REAL money to him ..........hope this puts things in perspective on wat is really REAL and wat is just some online bs!!!! SEEMS THE ONLINE BS FROM SOME RAMDOM KID WILL GET TO U MORE THEN PEOPLE U KNOW LOSING MONEY TO A SCUM BAG!!!!!!!!!!! were can i find a FRIEND like u??

have a nice day and just give it some thought peace.
I'll get right on that.