¿¿¿¿BISHOP PHILLIPS-Stunter TV Show????

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2007, 08:48 PM

BISHOP PHILLIPS can only hope to improve
Re: ¿¿¿¿BISHOP PHILLIPS-Stunter TV Show????

Originally Posted by inolen
So what developer/publisher is interested in the video game?
activision
Old 08-17-2007, 08:48 PM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

Originally Posted by Kaneone
define minor? state of NV 16 is legal buddddy...

-kane
Is Fresno close to NV???
Old 08-17-2007, 08:59 PM

Originally Posted by Kaneone
woha.. um.. calm yourself bro.. i wasnt attacking you at all just saying that IMO from what i saw from my point of view was that you bit off more than you could chew in regards to the TV show thing or that you placed a deadline that you were unable to reach.. either way no biggie.. that ***** common..
and of course everythings cool.
im stoked that youve become interested enough in the sport as a whole to do the several other ventures you have towards it. thats cool. thats growth. shoes, video games, competitions. all good stuff.. all not a TV show. im uber pumped for you to do all the other stuff and whenever the Vegas event rolls around im so ready and willing for it.. if its in the Scores Stripclub back parking lot. I wont bother showing up. (XDL)

but this thread wasnt about you and how much youve done for stunting as a whole it was in regards to the TV show SSB ad thing.. and in that situation I know several ppl who do feel otherwise and are kinda feeling left in the dark about the whole thing. apparently you say youve had a lot of hurdles while putting it together, and im sure you have. again the whole purpose of this thread was simply asking WHATS GOING ON?

WE DONT KNOW.
none of us know the creative control problems, or the skill problems, or the game show problems or any other problems youve encountered with it. unless we've gotten in touch and asked. (which i have) but in general the majority of the people DONT KNOW.. so bottom line is simply... whats going on with it!?

-kane
point taken and you know we are cool for sure... .. it will not be at a strip club even though i heard it was fun for some people... you should be able to tell that if i cannot do something the right way i would rather not do it all... i would rather be the guy that tried to help the sport rather then make it staggnet and go no where or bring shame to it...the sport has enough problems as is ... but i promise i will update everyone as soon as possible.... and i took it as a bullshit thread not a just what is going on with the show thread... especially when that scam word is thrown in ...cause it is a insult to me ...it would be different if i just magically disappeared and was never heard of that is a scam... but since i am part of the stunt life family i will just post up a little blurp every once in awhile to keep the fans and contestants in the loop a little more... cause i know that helps make a fan base... and the site will be updated ..by november with all info on the show.... i appriciate all the support and help everyone has giving me included you kane... holla bloxs..whoops i meant lotz for you ...lata
Old 08-17-2007, 09:08 PM

J-Boogie is a decent person

Originally Posted by EvanfromNW
attention ***** that you are:YEAH
and i love the last word...word up and out yo
Old 08-17-2007, 09:10 PM

wow you are way off buddy... i pm'd you out of respect..and you were one of my favorite riders...and i had the control to pick 10 riders by hand and the others were left to talent pool... i had already talked to kane and told him what was going down..and no he didn't send the cash cause i told him not to ..but he knew he was going to have to pay just like everyone..else..no one was exempt from fees... not even you if you agreed... you were just gonna pay once i got you to the spot... but no big deal..cause i don't know you and you don't know me... just thought it was gonna be entertaining to see you and kane go at it in the house...and i picked some guys that people normally would not get picked at a show and are unknown and don't have dvd's or mass coverage...i don't need the extra bread i am doing just fine.... i hear you got some bread and some clot why don't you make a stunt show... i know a balla like you can afford.. but any way you take care out there in cali
Originally Posted by Darius
If I was going to make a reality show most likely I would investigate the people I was going to feature, make sure that they were entertaining enough to make the show succesfull. If wanted to make some extra bread I would make sure every wanna'be stunner out there thought they had a chance to be in the show, when in reality the self proclaimed producer knew damn well who he was gonna have in the show to begin with. As stated in a previous post he made a arrangement with Kane and wanted Josh Clem, you think Kane sent in $25?? Who know's maybe he did He was Pm'ing me asking me to be on the show and you know I wasn't sending him $25. Not that there's anything wrong with what he did, it's a legal hustle, but who actually think's were gonna see this show? Pour out some liquir for the poor stunters who really thought they had a chance
Old 08-17-2007, 09:15 PM

If I was going to make a reality show most likely I would investigate the people I was going to feature, make sure that they were entertaining enough to make the show succesfull. If wanted to make some extra bread I would make sure every wanna'be stunner out there thought they had a chance to be in the show, when in reality the self proclaimed producer knew damn well who he was gonna have in the show to begin with. As stated in a previous post he made a arrangement with Kane and wanted Josh Clem, you think Kane sent in $25?? Who know's maybe he did He was Pm'ing me asking me to be on the show and you know I wasn't sending him $25. Not that there's anything wrong with what he did, it's a legal hustle, but who actually think's were gonna see this show? Pour out some liquir for the poor stunters who really thought they had a chance
tell me something would you even consider being on the show..or is that above you ... just asking cause i always kept you in the back of my mind as a option..
Old 08-17-2007, 10:14 PM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

Originally Posted by BISHOP PHILLIPS
tell me something would you even consider being on the show..or is that above you ... just asking cause i always kept you in the back of my mind as a option..
Sure why not, let me know when it's ready
Old 08-17-2007, 10:50 PM

alevelcs is a decent person

Originally Posted by Kelm
Well. cool, I want an SSB sticker.

but on a side note, who really cares about grammar we aren't writing memos here.

who the **** gave u permission to even speak to an og?
Old 08-17-2007, 11:25 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by BISHOP PHILLIPS
activision
Which one of their developers would be ready to handle that?

Last edited by inolen; 08-17-2007 at 11:30 PM.
Old 08-17-2007, 11:41 PM

va stunta is an unknown quantity at this point

BISHOP. can you sponsor me plzzzz. seriously.
Old 08-17-2007, 11:49 PM

J-Boogie is a decent person

thats right you use to make video games , right?
Old 08-18-2007, 02:43 AM

Josh Faught is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Division1 Ryan
I want in.... I would like to be in a reality show.
+1 that would be dope to be reality show star
Old 08-18-2007, 05:18 AM

winters
Old 08-18-2007, 07:06 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

Is Fresno close to NV???
bah... close enough eh?
Old 08-18-2007, 07:17 PM

PETe P is a decent person

I Pour out some liquir for the poor stunters who really thought they had a chance
:YEAH
Old 08-20-2007, 11:29 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Clint Ewing
Dude, relax! Go ride your fifty and stop standing up for a grown man.
-Clint Ewing
Seriously Skillz, what do you do besides postwhore on stuntlife and stunt a 50?

YOU have no credibility.

:YEAH big dave.
I get it, neither of you got picked and you're pissy.......

Originally Posted by FrankieG
I Signed Up.....and Wish I Did Get Chosen But Don't Feel Like I Was Ripped Off!

I Definately Was Ripped Off By Ssb...i Never Get My Issues I Always Have To Call And Complain And I Still Haven't Received At Least 2 Issues, And Still Have At Least 1 Year On My Sub Scription....

Bishop - 5 And Ssb - 0
+1 that's what I was saying......
Old 08-20-2007, 12:31 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by skillz954
I get it, neither of you got picked and you're pissy.......
Sortof hard to be that when you never applied
Old 08-20-2007, 02:03 PM

DrasticDan is an unknown quantity at this point

So whats the line up for the show?
Old 08-20-2007, 02:40 PM
A Few Loose Screws - DVD

CRAZY DAN is a decent person

Originally Posted by big dave
My requests to the promoter/producer/money collector (Bishop Phillips) for information have been ignored over the last several months, so I figured I'd see if anybody here happens to have some info that I can relate to the scores of concerned applicants that've sent in money/applications to him for his stunter reality TV show that was advertised in Super Streetbike a year ago.

Who is in it?

Has it been shot?

When does it air?

What network?

Is it a scam?

thanks

Dave Sonsky
Editor-in-Chief
Super Streetbike
www.superstreetbike.com
im curious myself.

My picture was used for the ad, i talked with Bishop a few times on the phone. Havent heard anything from the guy since he said a contract was in the mail.

???
Old 08-20-2007, 04:40 PM

Originally Posted by CRAZY DAN
im curious myself.

My picture was used for the ad, i talked with Bishop a few times on the phone. Havent heard anything from the guy since he said a contract was in the mail.

???
i actually was parked right next to you during stunt fest... i was the one with the orange avalanche on 27's with the shoe set up ... i still got all your info.. to get in touch with you so you should hear from me soon...and we only used the pic cause it was between you and darius... the art guy picked your pick instead...no particular reason.. i guess he just did

Quick Reply: ¿¿¿¿BISHOP PHILLIPS-Stunter TV Show????