¿¿¿¿BISHOP PHILLIPS-Stunter TV Show????

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2007, 01:49 PM

BISHOP PHILLIPS can only hope to improve
Re: ¿¿¿¿BISHOP PHILLIPS-Stunter TV Show????

they way you make it sound as if you can do better... if so then do it... i addressed your concerns many times... if you chose to have selective reading skills then so be it... i don't need super street bike or you to solidify anything that i do.... if you want to info when i get it... then you can have it. for your info ..no shoe a have was named after a nike shoe... i used the technology of the nike shoes along with certain textiles and material.and if nike is willing to help me then i know i am doing something right.... i guess that is that selective reading thing again...
i got better things to do then sit here and argue or talk about some stuff that is already taken care of. and i sure your days are always full at super street bike.... so i am sure you got something better to do also... so when i go the info..that is 100% you will have the info
Originally Posted by big dave
Yes, we're all very proud of your shoes that are named after a Nike model, but that has nothing to do with this thread.

You've still failed to address any of the questions directly.

And the grammar is way off, for the record.
Old 08-17-2007, 01:52 PM

i know you aren't bashing ... it all good in the hood ... but i am rolling with 20 -25 riders and i got 21 riders for sure . unless they cannot attend at the time of taping
Originally Posted by Compton82
Not bashing on anyone, becuase I dont know any of the true details, but how many riders were picked?
Old 08-17-2007, 02:00 PM

big dave is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BISHOP PHILLIPS
they way you make it sound as if you can do better... if so then do it... i addressed your concerns many times... if you chose to have selective reading skills then so be it... i don't need super street bike or you to solidify anything that i do.... if you want to info when i get it... then you can have it. for your info ..no shoe a have was named after a nike shoe... i used the technology of the nike shoes along with certain textiles and material.and if nike is willing to help me then i know i am doing something right.... i guess that is that selective reading thing again...
i got better things to do then sit here and argue or talk about some stuff that is already taken care of. and i sure your days are always full at super street bike.... so i am sure you got something better to do also... so when i go the info..that is 100% you will have the info

maybe not the shoe model, just the company name...Nike Air STASIS.

I wasn't asking you to argue, but to provide details on an advertised product that apparently doesn't exist...
I guess I'll leave it at that until the next update.
Old 08-17-2007, 02:11 PM

nike air stasis is the name of a shoe...not the company... the word stasis means something totally different then what it meant for nike...try googling the word stasis .. or go to the athletes page and read the definition on the stasis website and companies have had shoes or items named with the same words...reebok had a shoe with that name ..so whats your point... big dave to me is associated with wendy's but you don't see me pointing the finger... the name icon is also a nike shoe and i brand of jewlery ... super street bike is a long term for super street magazine that was a tuner mag... i can go on on ... just pointing out that what you are saying makes no since... there is details... i would prefer to give them to you when the deal is inked and both sides are happy with what i am bringing to the table... that i fair enough
maybe not the shoe model, just the company name...Nike Air STASIS.

I wasn't asking you to argue, but to provide details on an advertised product that apparently doesn't exist...
I guess I'll leave it at that until the next update.
Old 08-17-2007, 02:26 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

wendy's............hahahahahhahahhahahhahahaha

sorry dave but that was funny as hell
Old 08-17-2007, 02:41 PM

Clint Ewing is an unknown quantity at this point

it seems as though people paid for nothing in return.

-Clint Ewing

Dunlop
Joe Rocket
Galfer
Scorpion
Scotts Performance
Old 08-17-2007, 02:42 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, we're all very proud of your shoes that are named after a Nike model, but that has nothing to do with this thread.

You've still failed to address any of the questions directly.

And the grammar is way off, for the record.
why you being an ******* man?? He's still involved in stunting......SSB not so much........I've heard a million complaints about people paying you and not getting their mags.....I haven't heard anyone bitch about Bishop.......so I agree when he said go back to your streched shiny bikes......SSB has pretty much lost it's credibility around here.......
Old 08-17-2007, 02:45 PM

big dave is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by skillz954
why you being an ******* man?? He's still involved in stunting......SSB not so much........I've heard a million complaints about people paying you and not getting their mags.....I haven't heard anyone bitch about Bishop.......so I agree when he said go back to your streched shiny bikes......SSB has pretty much lost it's credibility around here.......
seriously? trying to stand up for you, dude, and investigate a little.
nevermind then.
Old 08-17-2007, 02:47 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Clint Ewing

-Clint Ewing

Dunlop
Joe Rocket
Galfer
Scorpion
Scotts Performance
are you serious?? ever heard of a processing fee?? They paid for a chance to get on this show. Did you enter/pay?? If not STFU........
Old 08-17-2007, 02:48 PM

nevermind then.
one more time in english?? Dude your mag blows......end of story......want me to start a poll and see what the peopls of SL have to say about it??
Old 08-17-2007, 03:06 PM

nevermind then.
it really doesn't come off that way... but i think you probably are trying to help... out of all the stuff i said you noticed i said i will inform you as soon as a have 100% details for you... so it all good

Last edited by BISHOP PHILLIPS; 08-17-2007 at 03:18 PM.
Old 08-17-2007, 03:13 PM

wrong..clint.. people got a lot ... noone was ripped off... i know you paid and if you show up to a wsba event you will be compensated and i thought you were going to be on the show when it happened but since i had extended a offer to kane... and i was looking for josh clem..we didn't want three joe rocket guys in the house..cause it will look more like a team competition... you got skill i told you... it is more a political thing then skill...also you have to be good for tv... not just ride a bike... you seem to have them all and so do other people..but sometimes it doesn't work out the way i would like things to.. if something changes you will be the first to know... i still got all you info buddy

-Clint Ewing

Dunlop
Joe Rocket
Galfer
Scorpion
Scotts Performance
Old 08-17-2007, 03:16 PM

are you serious?? ever heard of a processing fee?? They paid for a chance to get on this show. Did you enter/pay?? If not STFU........
he paid and entered... so its cool...and thanks for understanding the processing fees:YEAH .. i tried to tell everyone that even american idol..has you pay a 50 dollar fee to run background even before you are picked.. atleast i tried to find a way to make everyone happy in one way or another... american idol you don't get it back in shape form or fashion.
Old 08-17-2007, 03:51 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

sounds to me like a typical case of people talking about what they are going to do and never putting enough into showing people what they've done.
this is how bridges get burned, and reputations get hurt.

sounds like he had good intentions but bit off more than he could chew...
its pretty typical in business from what i've seen...

Kanes life Advice 101 - prove what you can and once people listen.. tell them what your doing to do...
**worked for me**

-kane

Last edited by Kaneone; 08-17-2007 at 03:56 PM.
Old 08-17-2007, 03:57 PM

Clint Ewing is an unknown quantity at this point

Dude, relax! Go ride your fifty and stop standing up for a grown man.

-Clint Ewing
Old 08-17-2007, 04:03 PM

Lil Krazy is a decent person

-Clint Ewing

+10000000

Fight fight
A stunter and a white
the stunter dont win we all jump in

Thenn take his fitty
Old 08-17-2007, 04:03 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

-Clint Ewing
hey clint.. so..a.. what do u know about me? huh?

-kane
Old 08-17-2007, 04:05 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

-Clint Ewing

Seriously Skillz, what do you do besides postwhore on stuntlife and stunt a 50?

YOU have no credibility.

:YEAH big dave.
Old 08-17-2007, 04:17 PM
ESADmethods.com

T-Ice is a decent person

can i ask what happened to the Atlanta leg of WSBA that was rumored to be going on this weekend??

What are the other dates/venues for the Rest of the WSBA tour???

and how do i get on TV?
Old 08-17-2007, 04:19 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Originally Posted by T-Ice
how do i get on TV?
go bang Britney Spears

Quick Reply: ¿¿¿¿BISHOP PHILLIPS-Stunter TV Show????