Choppin peoples hands off in the stunt game

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2007, 11:10 PM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough
Re: Choppin peoples hands off in the stunt game

Originally Posted by thehate.
I have been in this sport for 7 years...I may not be a well know rider or a top rider,but I have payed my dues and think I have a say in this! [#1] so no one take offense to what I'm about to say it not directed at anyone! there are 2 kinds of scum in this world lawyers and promoters and the only way to tell the two apart is the shirts they have on!!! other then that... the **** that comes out of there mouth is the same old bullshit! [2nd] people are only in this game for a hand full of reasons {A} the love of the game...and if thats you you'll be out of it in a few years! you see once you start dealing with all the **** it has to offer the love wont last long {B} Money, ether cuz you work you *** off for it riding and have it coming... or cuz your looking in from the outside and see a dollar to be made off other peoples skills and talent! {I don't need someone to sell me I can sell myself!!} ...{C} Fame, that will only get you so far in this game cuz buy the time it's huge we will all be in ****** rocking chairs! and the guys we are watching on ESPN ...well there being born ...right NOW!!!.......but we are paving the way for them! OR {D} cuz you see a future in the game, love it like a bad girl friend, you can make a few bucks here and there, and like to hear people scream your name!!!
there are only a hand full of people I respect in this sport as far as what they have done for it! Darius..cuz that mother ****** can ride a bike like no-ones business! Kane well...how the **** do you show up at a business meeting in a pink tuxedo and walk out with a Kawasaki sponsorship? the boy can promote himself!!! Gorka! hell if for no other resin his Gorkisums! I think of this mother ****** sitin in a red smoking jacket puffin on a pipe talking with Steven Halking about the ****** ******* "space time continuum"... braking down the good and bad of stem cell reach!!!I mean WTF!! is this guy a MIT professor that can ride a bike or what??? Drew Stone...need I say more!?...Thomas cuz the boy is out there doing the damn thing!! I have never meet the guy.. but never herd any thing bad about him! and the OG's! who did it for no good resin!! so if your going to be ridding my coattails you best be throwing hand full's of money over my shoulders!!! other then that step the **** off my ****! but thats just me!
clifnotes?
Old 01-18-2007, 11:11 PM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by TheRomanSF415x
dude i meant that in a good way.
i liked it better when we hated each other fyi
Old 01-18-2007, 11:12 PM
hate practitioner

whoo hooo tick tack toe 3 in a row

gsxrchick1000 has a spectacular aura aboutgsxrchick1000 has a spectacular aura about

WOW

~Mandy~ is a decent person

Originally Posted by excessa
No I ride a 1994 yz250. I am just learning to wheelie. Following you guys around actually made me want to ride a good wheelie. I'd tried before but just was awful at it. My rear brake skills are coming along slowly, and I have a really good teacher.

Nice... I am not a guy, and hope you're not following me around.
Maybe you should go practice your riding skills and stop trying to prove that you are somebody.
Old 01-18-2007, 11:13 PM

Originally Posted by thehate.
I have been in this sport for 7 years...I may not be a well know rider or a top rider,but I have payed my dues and think I have a say in this! [#1] so no one take offense to what I'm about to say it not directed at anyone! there are 2 kinds of scum in this world lawyers and promoters and the only way to tell the two apart is the shirts they have on!!! other then that... the **** that comes out of there mouth is the same old bullshit! [2nd] people are only in this game for a hand full of reasons {A} the love of the game...and if thats you you'll be out of it in a few years! you see once you start dealing with all the **** it has to offer the love wont last long {B} Money, ether cuz you work you *** off for it riding and have it coming... or cuz your looking in from the outside and see a dollar to be made off other peoples skills and talent! {I don't need someone to sell me I can sell myself!!} ...{C} Fame, that will only get you so far in this game cuz buy the time it's huge we will all be in ****** rocking chairs! and the guys we are watching on ESPN ...well there being born ...right NOW!!!.......but we are paving the way for them! OR {D} cuz you see a future in the game, love it like a bad girl friend, you can make a few bucks here and there, and like to hear people scream your name!!!
there are only a hand full of people I respect in this sport as far as what they have done for it! Darius..cuz that mother ****** can ride a bike like no-ones business! Kane well...how the **** do you show up at a business meeting in a pink tuxedo and walk out with a Kawasaki sponsorship? the boy can promote himself!!! Gorka! hell if for no other resin his Gorkisums! I think of this mother ****** sitin in a red smoking jacket puffin on a pipe talking with Steven Halking about the ****** ******* "space time continuum"... braking down the good and bad of stem cell reach!!!I mean WTF!! is this guy a MIT professor that can ride a bike or what??? Drew Stone...need I say more!?...Thomas cuz the boy is out there doing the damn thing!! I have never meet the guy.. but never herd any thing bad about him! and the OG's! who did it for no good resin!! so if your going to be ridding my coattails you best be throwing hand full's of money over my shoulders!!! other then that step the **** off my ****! but thats just me!

very well said!
Old 01-18-2007, 11:14 PM
hate practitioner

Originally Posted by ~Mandy~
Nice... I am not a guy, and hope you're not following me around.
Maybe you should go practice your riding skills and stop trying to prove that you are somebody.
i think u should practice ur **** polishing skills with excessa

my place tomarrow

bring a female friend along too
Old 01-18-2007, 11:14 PM

Z-UNIT is an unknown quantity at this point

you guys keep telling her to shut up stop talking about doing something, and actualyl do it...yet it seems from my observations in this thread, she did try or has tried to do something and has been **** on....that said i dont kno the whole story or wats going on behind the scenes....and wat does ******* have to do with building a business or progressing stunting...who cares if shes fucked all sl members or non of them...thats personal not business, are your jobs brought into question everytime you go the bar and bang a fat *****..um no cus it has nothing to do with anything...the ignorance in this thread is sickening.....and with the exception of thomas and a few other people in this thread, no one has any right telling her what to do or how to do it cause you've prolly done the same amount for the sport if not less....you guys dangle from nuts and she ***** them wats the difference
Old 01-18-2007, 11:15 PM

STARKS is a decent person

I bought a company this morning, set it up just right, paid all the licensing bullshit for a corporation and registered agents fees for a year and gave it to Todd, Scott and someone from XDL. After learning they were wanting to do that but seemed to be hung up organizationally. From experience, you start a corporation, then elect the officers and write the bylaws. If you try to do it the other way around you get stuck.

Without this body the sport will not advance as quickly. My evil motive there. What a bitch. Buying people a company. I should go shoot myself.

Alvin, I hope Thomas really believes in you, or you made a poor trade there.
Hold on, just out of curiosity. How many share holders does this corporation have, just a ? Cause Im a licensed Investment Broker so I know a little about this, just calling a bluff. So how many?
Old 01-18-2007, 11:16 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

The documentary won't make money because I spent too much making it, mandy. I'm not bitching about that, it's a little disappointing, and I should have taken some classes instead of assuming I'd be automatically good at it.

The business I started this morning won't make me money because a couple hours of my time and 300 bucks is nothing compared to the long term benefit of a functional sanctioning body and the monetum of xdl, starboyz, and stuntwars working together. So yes, someone will and did start a company and give it away.

I see a career here for me as an agent and both the above items, while not immediately profitable will see long term rewards that well more than justify the expense of time money and talent. I'm here for the duration. But won't be doing the whole explaining thing much more because it's just too much.

The guys I am presently working with are the ones I absolutely know can go as far as possible in this sport, they won't flake, they won't give up, and they would be doing this anyhow because they love it. I'll put my money behind them, and stake my career on that certain thing they all have.
Old 01-18-2007, 11:17 PM
hate practitioner

very well said!
+3847534875630498750762459873765
Old 01-18-2007, 11:17 PM

Originally Posted by -Nasty-
i think u should practice ur **** polishing skills with excessa

my place tomarrow

bring a female friend along too

I'll kick your short ***!
Old 01-18-2007, 11:18 PM
Senior Moderators

GSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of light

You know stunting may have alot of big head involved. But I for one have never heard anybody once say that they are the best. Sure alot brag about where their skill level is at, but I dont think anyone has ever said that they are bigger and better than the next, because they know that someone out there may be better. So what do they do, they practice, and its rarely out of money reasons. Its for personal happiness. So where does this whole money issue come from? I'm sure everyone would love to make a buck, but for the most part its just normal people doing what they love and the lucky few can make a living off of it, but they worked hard at it, so you can do a wheelie. Where do you get off trying to start a business and make money? If it was that case, thirteen year olds would be doing the same thing your doing.
Old 01-18-2007, 11:19 PM

Z-UNIT is an unknown quantity at this point

You still don't get it...

Don't talk about it, be about it!

Until you prove something, you are nothing
!.

make up your mind...you're smarter then this
Old 01-18-2007, 11:20 PM

The documentary won't make money because I spent too much making it, mandy. I'm not bitching about that, it's a little disappointing, and I should have taken some classes instead of assuming I'd be automatically good at it.

The business I started this morning won't make me money because a couple hours of my time and 300 bucks is nothing compared to the long term benefit of a functional sanctioning body and the monetum of xdl, starboyz, and stuntwars working together. So yes, someone will and did start a company and give it away.

I see a career here for me as an agent and both the above items, while not immediately profitable will see long term rewards that well more than justify the expense of time money and talent. I'm here for the duration. But won't be doing the whole explaining thing much more because it's just too much.

The guys I am presently working with are the ones I absolutely know can go as far as possible in this sport, they won't flake, they won't give up, and they would be doing this anyhow because they love it. I'll put my money behind them, and stake my career on that certain thing they all have.
If you see a career here as an agent, you are blind! And how did you come up with xdl, starboyz,and stuntwars? you mean stuntfest?
hate practitioner

Originally Posted by STARKS
Hold on, just out of curiosity. How many share holders does this corporation have, just a ? Cause Im a licensed Investment Broker so I know a little about this, just calling a bluff. So how many?
missed u at SW buddy

Ando is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Z-UNIT
you guys keep telling her to shut up stop talking about doing something, and actualyl do it...yet it seems from my observations in this thread, she did try or has tried to do something and has been **** on....that said i dont kno the whole story or wats going on behind the scenes....and wat does ******* have to do with building a business or progressing stunting...who cares if shes fucked all sl members or non of them...thats personal not business, are your jobs brought into question everytime you go the bar and bang a fat *****..um no cus it has nothing to do with anything...the ignorance in this thread is sickening.....and with the exception of thomas and a few other people in this thread, no one has any right telling her what to do or how to do it cause you've prolly done the same amount for the sport if not less....you guys dangle from nuts and she ***** them wats the difference

+ ******* 1 - well said!!!

This is between thomas and rebecca -

No need for ppl to come in bashin on the girl without knowin what she has actualy done to **** thomas off

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by STARKS
It's a Delaware based LLC with three legitimate shareholders/officers and 3000 shares. I am titular president until tomorrow am, only because I paid for the fees and set everything up. I am in a hurry to transfer it because I can't register my own company until I'm off this. It won't do to be an agent for competitors and hold an office in the sanctioning body that oversees them.
Old 01-18-2007, 11:21 PM

STARKS is a decent person

Can I get an answer?
Old 01-18-2007, 11:21 PM

Originally Posted by Z-UNIT
make up your mind...you're smarter then this
I mean for her to stop posting about it, do anything but get on here trying to prove it.

Do it!

Quick Reply: Choppin peoples hands off in the stunt game