Choppin peoples hands off in the stunt game

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2007, 11:21 PM

STARKS is a decent person
Re: Choppin peoples hands off in the stunt game

Originally Posted by -Nasty-
missed u at SW buddy
I know man, i so sorry. I missed stunt wars but had to take my brokers test and get that **** over with. You'll see me soon.
Old 01-18-2007, 11:22 PM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by STARKS
Can I get an answer?
the answer is 67

i might be right

i might be wrong

but goddamnit ima be consistant
Old 01-18-2007, 11:22 PM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

I know man, i so sorry. I missed stunt wars but had to take my brokers test and get that **** over with. You'll see me soon.
congrats home slice
Old 01-18-2007, 11:23 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

Originally Posted by thehate.
I have been in this sport for 7 years...I may not be a well know rider or a top rider,but I have payed my dues and think I have a say in this! [#1] so no one take offense to what I'm about to say it not directed at anyone! there are 2 kinds of scum in this world lawyers and promoters and the only way to tell the two apart is the shirts they have on!!! other then that... the **** that comes out of there mouth is the same old bullshit! [2nd] people are only in this game for a hand full of reasons {A} the love of the game...and if thats you you'll be out of it in a few years! you see once you start dealing with all the **** it has to offer the love wont last long {B} Money, ether cuz you work you *** off for it riding and have it coming... or cuz your looking in from the outside and see a dollar to be made off other peoples skills and talent! {I don't need someone to sell me I can sell myself!!} ...{C} Fame, that will only get you so far in this game cuz buy the time it's huge we will all be in ****** rocking chairs! and the guys we are watching on ESPN ...well there being born ...right NOW!!!.......but we are paving the way for them! OR {D} cuz you see a future in the game, love it like a bad girl friend, you can make a few bucks here and there, and like to hear people scream your name!!!
there are only a hand full of people I respect in this sport as far as what they have done for it! Darius..cuz that mother ****** can ride a bike like no-ones business! Kane well...how the **** do you show up at a business meeting in a pink tuxedo and walk out with a Kawasaki sponsorship? the boy can promote himself!!! Gorka! hell if for no other resin his Gorkisums! I think of this mother ****** sitin in a red smoking jacket puffin on a pipe talking with Steven Halking about the ****** ******* "space time continuum"... braking down the good and bad of stem cell reach!!!I mean WTF!! is this guy a MIT professor that can ride a bike or what??? Drew Stone...need I say more!?...Thomas cuz the boy is out there doing the damn thing!! I have never meet the guy.. but never herd any thing bad about him! and the OG's! who did it for no good resin!! so if your going to be ridding my coattails you best be throwing hand full's of money over my shoulders!!! other then that step the **** off my ****! but thats just me!
with the exceptions of nick apex amazing comparison of stuntwars and XDL (link below)
https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/3-e...stuntwars.html

this is by far the greatest post ever! thad... your a champ bro!!

-kane

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ~Mandy~
If you see a career here as an agent, you are blind! And how did you come up with xdl, starboyz,and stuntwars? you mean stuntfest?
They are the three biggest comp holders and should be working out the scoring system and various committees together.
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

Anybody remember this joke:

http://www.streetstuntstars.net/
Old 01-18-2007, 11:24 PM

Ando is an unknown quantity at this point

If you see a career here as an agent, you are blind! And how did you come up with xdl, starboyz,and stuntwars? you mean stuntfest?

Do you have a personal issue with her? coz you sure seem to be bashin her hard for no apparent reason?

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

I mean for her to stop posting about it, do anything but get on here trying to prove it.

Do it!
You realize you ask me questions then bitch because I answer them.

Originally Posted by excessa
It's a Delaware based LLC with three legitimate shareholders/officers and 3000 shares. I am titular president until tomorrow am, only because I paid for the fees and set everything up. I am in a hurry to transfer it because I can't register my own company until I'm off this. It won't do to be an agent for competitors and hold an office in the sanctioning body that oversees them.
Do have any licenses for running an Limited Liability Company? If not, thats a bad way to start off, the SEC are some tuff dogs and you can spend alot of years in the pokey if not careful.

~Mandy~ is a decent person

They are the three biggest comp holders and should be working out the scoring system and various committees together.
I just don't see that happening, and if for some reason I am wrong I will come back and say so.
Old 01-18-2007, 11:25 PM

Can I get an answer?
See above your post. There were to be three, but as of now there are two. And I have no further dealings with it, so I suggest if you want to know who will be making up the sanctioning body you'll have to wait like me.
Old 01-18-2007, 11:27 PM

~Mandy~ is a decent person

Originally Posted by Ando
Do you have a personal issue with her? coz you sure seem to be bashin her hard for no apparent reason?
Do you have a reason for calling me out? I have been there, done that, and it's exactly what the majority have said, BS.

You don't just walk into this sport and claim to be doing all this **** and not get questioned.
Old 01-18-2007, 11:27 PM
hate practitioner

Do have any licenses for running an Limited Liability Company? If not, thats a bad way to start off, the SEC are some tuff dogs and you can spend alot of years in the pokey if not careful.
listen dickweed just cuz they gave u some piece of paper saying u passed a test we all know u filled out with a crayon

DOES NOT mean u gota go and act all SMRT now
Old 01-18-2007, 11:28 PM

I registered them with a licensed registed agent and paid their fees for a year. Yes they are legit, in fact I paid the RA to file the TIN paperwork and everything. It's all on the up and up. I am a licensed federal defense contractor and have been the CEO of Chesapeake Defense Technologies LLC for seven years. I set that company up too, it was my first. This one is my fourth. I set others up for friends.
Old 01-18-2007, 11:28 PM

Z-UNIT is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Z-UNIT
you guys keep telling her to shut up stop talking about doing something, and actualyl do it...yet it seems from my observations in this thread, she did try or has tried to do something and has been **** on....that said i dont kno the whole story or wats going on behind the scenes....and wat does ******* have to do with building a business or progressing stunting...who cares if shes fucked all sl members or non of them...thats personal not business, are your jobs brought into question everytime you go the bar and bang a fat *****..um no cus it has nothing to do with anything...the ignorance in this thread is sickening.....and with the exception of thomas and a few other people in this thread, no one has any right telling her what to do or how to do it cause you've prolly done the same amount for the sport if not less....you guys dangle from nuts and she ***** them wats the difference
Old 01-18-2007, 11:29 PM

Originally Posted by GSWITCH33
You know stunting may have alot of big head involved. But I for one have never heard anybody once say that they are the best. Sure alot brag about where their skill level is at, but I dont think anyone has ever said that they are bigger and better than the next, because they know that someone out there may be better. So what do they do, they practice, and its rarely out of money reasons. Its for personal happiness. So where does this whole money issue come from? I'm sure everyone would love to make a buck, but for the most part its just normal people doing what they love and the lucky few can make a living off of it, but they worked hard at it, so you can do a wheelie. Where do you get off trying to start a business and make money? If it was that case, thirteen year olds would be doing the same thing your doing.
Because I left my husband and I have to take care of myself, and I promised myself I would do something I love. But I have to be able to live also.
Old 01-18-2007, 11:30 PM

Originally Posted by -Nasty-
listen dickweed just cuz they gave u some piece of paper saying u passed a test we all know u filled out with a crayon

DOES NOT mean u gota go and act all SMRT now
Hey buddy, hardest ****** test Ive ever takin in my life so let me flex my muscles a little damit.
Old 01-18-2007, 11:31 PM
Senior Moderators

GSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah now this is just people bitchin and tryin to get her to type a billion miles a minute. But hey, not like I didnt say anything. But im done. Have a good night.
Old 01-18-2007, 11:32 PM

I registered them with a licensed registed agent and paid their fees for a year. Yes they are legit, in fact I paid the RA to file the TIN paperwork and everything. It's all on the up and up. I am a licensed federal defense contractor and have been the CEO of Chesapeake Defense Technologies LLC for seven years. I set that company up too, it was my first. This one is my fourth. I set others up for friends.
Im just saying. not sure what a defense contractor is just know about LLC and corporations and such. Just saying watch, they are always watching
Old 01-18-2007, 11:34 PM
hate practitioner

Hey buddy, hardest ****** test Ive ever takin in my life so let me flex my muscles a little damit.
permission granted

Quick Reply: Choppin peoples hands off in the stunt game