Choppin peoples hands off in the stunt game

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2007, 07:52 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough
Choppin peoples hands off in the stunt game

it has been tried a dozen times over the years.. people have tried to infiltrate our inner circles over and over and over for personal gain.. sometimes they have led people to believe certain things and even hustled some people out of money.... in the end they did nothing for stuntriding and have all been buried

nowadays the well known guys will be talking to people like this and just nod and agree.. not really caring what they have to say because they know that the person is full of ****.... I on the other hand choose to call **** like I see it... when I constantly hear someone is a dumb *** attention starved b-dub that dont even put out and that they are claiming to manage riders and do this and that.. I will call them out

its put up or shut up time... people have to prove thier worth or get to steppin

and its not about me... its about us

anyone else tired of new people and thier false promises??

I know I am a lifer in this ****, are you?
Old 01-18-2007, 07:56 PM

Bibo is infamous around these parts
Re: Choppin peoples hands off in the stunt game

Old 01-18-2007, 07:59 PM
You seen Philo Beddoe?

og ryan lee is an unknown quantity at this point

bibo.... dont post in here
Old 01-18-2007, 08:01 PM

thehate. will become famous soon enough

I think you need to fill us in more! or is this ment for the people that will "get it"?
Old 01-18-2007, 08:01 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

I think wanting to "hold it down for the old school" can prevent progress sometimes. Seeing it all before excuses nothing when it comes to attempting to undermine other peoples attempts to de-marginalize this sport, regardless of what you think their motivations are. It comes down to you, and your ego, and wanting everything to be your idea and your thing. You already said it Thomas, it's "your sport" right? Well, is this as far as you're going to take it? You a good CEO? Good businessman?
Old 01-18-2007, 08:03 PM
A Few Loose Screws - DVD

CRAZY DAN is a decent person

wheres the axe? i know of a few people that need their hands chopped off! we have all had our share of wishfull thinkers, scammers, and back stabbers. i plan on being in the game as long as i can and when im done i will still continue to push the game as far as i can. i know of about 10 riders that are doing really well with this sport! thomas, you do alot for the sport and will be around for along tim. there is light at the end of the tunnel, i can see it!
dj
Old 01-18-2007, 08:05 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

It's a urination competition guys, and I apologize to all those who made me promise I wouldn't be sucked into this. It's just so frustrating. I'm not used to having haters. It takes a while to adjust.

I said it before, Thomas straight holds down being the best stunt mc. And as an organizer he kicks butt. If I could make reccomendations to the board for the sanctioning body, I'd nominate Thomas for sure. He just pisses me off sometimes because he doesn't know me, listens to gossip and is a dick to me based on BS and rumors and garbage. It's nothing and it doesn't matter.

It's like the hangnail you can't stop picking at, for me.

Last edited by excessa; 01-18-2007 at 08:08 PM.
Old 01-18-2007, 08:06 PM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Bibo
Bibo shut the fvck up dont post here
Old 01-18-2007, 08:12 PM

Oh and I'm not a manager, I'm an agent. Sorry for the mixup. I'm new.
Old 01-18-2007, 08:16 PM

stevocanevo is a decent person

All in favor say "IIII"... "IIIIIIII"
Old 01-18-2007, 08:18 PM

here is the deal....the end all be all...

SHOW US SOMETHING!

whats your divine plan?

why did I wake up to an email this morning from you saying that you have started an LLC and that scott todd and I owe you $100 each, but we will be owning the llc and its a gift from you? If We want to anything in the form of sanctioning we will talk about it amongst ourselves

why is it that without your LLC we will never make it to the X-games?

did you or did you not tell multiple people you are Teach's manager? ... among other things

Why should I believe anything that come out of your mouth?

PLEASE MAKE ME BELIEVE!!

my track record is solid and its for everyone to see... if it was all about me and what im doing, then why would I go announce stuntwars and make thier event better?? 1) they pay good (I have done it for free before FYI) 2) I want stuntriding to always be displayed at its best..
why do I get so mad when squids get sponsors or undercut on shows?? because if somebody gets hooked up with a big sponsor and they do a shitty job then that big sponsor will never ever want to deal with stuntriding again.. which is bad for all of us

Why do you say you hate backstabbers or people who smile in your face, but when i break it down for you.. you say I am one.. im the only person who has been honest...

everyone who knows anything thinks you are a joke... earn some respect

If you think any conversation you ever have in this little industry is private, then you are sadly mistaken... I knew that from the beginning, which is why I have always tried to be upfront with everyone...

as I have always said.. prove me wrong and I will get on here and apologize.. but until then.. dont even try to be a leech
Old 01-18-2007, 08:21 PM

Schooler is a decent person

haha i always knew excessa was a peice of s h i t bike w h or e whos money hungry
Old 01-18-2007, 08:23 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by DSOG Thomas
I know I am a lifer in this ****, are you?
You know I got your back through whatever Thomas. One of the few dudes who "looks out". -D
Old 01-18-2007, 08:24 PM

since you wanna play word games.. explain to us, whats your role as an agent??

book any shows lately?? I could see you trying to undercut others

introduce anyone to potential sponsors??

get any calls from sponsors asking about certain riders because they value your opinion

I might be a dick or whatever you called me, but at least im honest.. oh yeah and I dont own XDL, but I can guarantee you one thing... I have paid my dues and anything you need to discuss concerning XDL will go directly through me. What was it you said? you dont need me, my role with XDL is nominal??

remember.. im not the one who emailed you.. you came to me... I still dont know what the **** this so called plan is..

I told you in hooters.. the best thing you can do is dont really talk to me... ya didnt listen

dont believe me, ill start naming names of people we all know who think you are off of your rocker
Old 01-18-2007, 08:25 PM

Schooler is a decent person

yes nyes yes yes...i love it..excessa is a peice of s hi t
Old 01-18-2007, 08:29 PM

Because Todd and Scott and I talked about it last night, and I told them I'd set this up for you guys. "you guys" meaning xdl, stuntwars, and starboyz. And I did, it is done. I also got some pointers from fmx and ama on setting up ethics committees and more info is on the way in the form of a packet. This is not my company, I just am good at setting up the right company for a specific feild, it's a gift.

The hundred bucks is nothing. The licensing fees added up to $300, but I decided I'd do it for free just to see you guys progress past stalling out over the bylaws and registered agents and paperwork. It stops a lot of people, including me for about six months the first time. I was just being goofy about the money. Three hundred bucks is nothing compared to the kind of money this sport should generate. The "divine plan" isn't mine, it belongs to all of you. To have a national champ, a legit ranking system, shoot for the x games, reach out to Europe and have a world championship competition hosted by a different country every year. And to have an American named Teach McNeil end up being world champ.
Old 01-18-2007, 08:30 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

i think europe has their own stunt rules and how they play..

competition wise
Old 01-18-2007, 08:31 PM

and where the **** is your documentary that you filmed on that bs *** camera?? all that shakey footage is gonna make great TV, people will think we are stunnin during earthquakes

FYI... This is not to my credit I didnt hook up the deal (all I did was create a stunt competition whos format peaked the interest of TV producers).. it has been secured that "Inside the XDL" a reality based segment will be featured on 7-13 episodes of Redline TV which airs on speed.. so if anyone wants a good chance to be on TV then I will see you at XDL this season
Old 01-18-2007, 08:33 PM

YOGURT is an unknown quantity at this point

Thomas is the mother ******* man!!!:YEAH
Take us to the top and leave all the bullshit people behind.

Old 01-18-2007, 08:33 PM

An agent books shows for people who don't enjoy selling themselves. I like talking about how exciting of a show some people put on. It doesn't feel as ridiculous to say someone else is great as it does to say how great you are.

Which is why agents exist pretty much, that and I know people. You act like stunters are the first people I ever met Thomas, this whole thing started out as a hobby and became a passion for me, not that it's any of your business.

I want to see you do well, and I want to see this sport blow up completely. There is nothing wrong with that.

Quick Reply: Choppin peoples hands off in the stunt game