Choppin peoples hands off in the stunt game

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2007, 09:47 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough
Re: Choppin peoples hands off in the stunt game

Originally Posted by Z-UNIT
well how can other people try to help the sport if everytime they do thomas rounds up the army and takes them out at the knees

thats a good point... but if im wrong show me

other than that I have seen too many people get fucked
Old 01-18-2007, 09:49 PM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.
SYTFU_R6 is a decent person

Originally Posted by DSOG Thomas
yeah I talked to them... they told me that you said I was in.. and thats the only reason they gave you the time of day..

hows that phone call??
that was heavy right there.......
Old 01-18-2007, 09:53 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

this high school stuff really makes me not ever want to be a big named stunter. ill just keep riding for fun!

at the same time... i wish there was an easier way to sift through the bullshitters.
Old 01-18-2007, 09:55 PM

Schooler is a decent person

haha..this **** is suppose ot be professional!! lmao...i get a kick of how much bullshit sutnting is..i
Old 01-18-2007, 10:02 PM

gsxrchick1000 has a spectacular aura aboutgsxrchick1000 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Schooler
haha..this **** is suppose ot be professional!! lmao...i get a kick of how much bullshit sutnting is..i
It's all the testosterone
Old 01-18-2007, 10:04 PM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

You haven't done one thing to help the sport. You haven't left the 10 mile radius of your house. You're just a little **** ant tool who talks **** behind the computer.
Old 01-18-2007, 10:11 PM

aw0n0 can only hope to improve

excessa talks a lot, i havent seen much from her at all
Old 01-18-2007, 10:13 PM

MATT L is a decent person

Originally Posted by Darius
You haven't done one thing to help the sport. You haven't left the 10 mile radius of your house. You're just a little **** ant tool who talks **** behind the computer.

+1
Old 01-18-2007, 10:24 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

if you get a kick out of how much BS and drama stunting is.. wait until real life kicks you in the *** and you see how much BS and drama live-in girlfriends, taxes, and bosses can be!

enjoy your youth ******! lol

-kane
Old 01-18-2007, 10:24 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Originally Posted by Darius
hes also a 16 yr old kid... lol

-kane
Old 01-18-2007, 10:30 PM

Joey D is a decent person

Originally Posted by Kaneone
hes also a 16 yr old kid... lol

-kane

Very true, but I wasn't that big of a social retard when I was 10...
Old 01-18-2007, 10:38 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by DSOG Thomas
yeah I talked to them... they told me that you said I was in.. and thats the only reason they gave you the time of day..

hows that phone call??

I said I put you in as a representative as xdl because I didn't know of anyone else. I did this to try and help. If you want to get mad over it, that's your thing. Enjoy it. As for Todd, I haven't talked to him yet, but this "thomas is in" thing is a misunderstanding and Ill get to the bottom of it. In in the sense that I nominally gave you 1000 shares of a corporation to try and help xdl, stuntwars and starboyz gel a sanctioning body out of three separate competitive events, I did put your name in there. I did not say or intend to imply you agreed to it.

To be a total bitch of course. But also because I like wasting my ******* time and money.
Old 01-18-2007, 10:39 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Originally Posted by Joey D
Very true, but I wasn't that big of a social retard when I was 10...
u didnt live in alberqurquequeqeruqeuq did ya?

-kane
Old 01-18-2007, 10:40 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

I agree 100% you can't just jump into the game and expect to take over just because you attended a few shows/comps, and talked to big named riders.

It's at a point, Rebecca, where all your talking just leads nowhere with zero outcome.

The guys we respect have been dedicated for YEARS upon YEARS--not a few MONTHS.

They also don't try sleeping with the riders.
Old 01-18-2007, 10:42 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Todd and I are straight as of just two hours ago. When I told him you were pissy because I'm the one who filed the stupid freakin paperwork without your permission princess.
Old 01-18-2007, 10:44 PM

~Mandy~ is a decent person

damn... some people don't listen
Old 01-18-2007, 10:45 PM

Eh, well, whatever Alvin, Thomas and Darius have spent the least amount of time with me of anyone, and have been dicks to me from the start for no reason despite me being nice to them. I am trying to develop an enterprise within this sport, and I am capable of starting and building a company.

As for me being hormonally challenged, I am working on that. It's never easy changing somethign about yourself. But I'll bet you a thousand bucks you don't know anyone I've actually fucked. Because there isn't anyone, and would have is a funny thing because you never know til it happens. So I'm a tease, a girl has to have something. **** people, I'm so sick of this discussion.

Last edited by excessa; 01-18-2007 at 10:48 PM.
Old 01-18-2007, 10:47 PM

~Mandy~ is a decent person

Originally Posted by excessa
Eh, well, whatever Alvin, Thomas and Darius have spent the least amount of time with me of anyone, and have been dicks to me from the start for no reason despite me being nice to them. I am trying to develop an enterprise within this sport, and I am capable of starting and building a company.

As for me being hormonally challenged, I am working on that. It's never easy changing somethign about yourself.
You still don't get it...

Don't talk about it, be about it!

Until you prove something, you are nothing!
Old 01-18-2007, 10:51 PM

I bought a company this morning, set it up just right, paid all the licensing bullshit for a corporation and registered agents fees for a year and gave it to Todd, Scott and someone from XDL. After learning they were wanting to do that but seemed to be hung up organizationally. From experience, you start a corporation, then elect the officers and write the bylaws. If you try to do it the other way around you get stuck.

Without this body the sport will not advance as quickly. My evil motive there. What a bitch. Buying people a company. I should go shoot myself.

Alvin, I hope Thomas really believes in you, or you made a poor trade there.
Old 01-18-2007, 10:53 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by excessa
Ok but following people around does'nt earn respect. If a some random chick started following me around at an event all alone trying to be nice, I would think one of 2 things. 1 she's a stalker. or 2 she's a B-dub.

Quick Reply: Choppin peoples hands off in the stunt game