Choppin peoples hands off in the stunt game

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2007, 10:55 PM

~Mandy~ is a decent person
Re: Choppin peoples hands off in the stunt game

Originally Posted by Armenian
Ok but following people around does'nt earn respect. If a some random chick started following me around at an event all alone trying to be nice, I would think one of 2 things. 1 she's a stalker. or 2 she's a B-dub.
exactly
Old 01-18-2007, 10:56 PM
Senior Moderators

GSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by excessa
Eh, well, whatever Alvin, Thomas and Darius have spent the least amount of time with me of anyone, and have been dicks to me from the start for no reason despite me being nice to them. I am trying to develop an enterprise within this sport, and I am capable of starting and building a company.

As for me being hormonally challenged, I am working on that. It's never easy changing somethign about yourself. But I'll bet you a thousand bucks you don't know anyone I've actually fucked. Because there isn't anyone, and would have is a funny thing because you never know til it happens. So I'm a tease, a girl has to have something. **** people, I'm so sick of this discussion.
Or are you capitalize on this sport. You dont even ride? Why would you care where it went. I dont really know you but if someone would come to me and say hey lets make this into something bigger, I would probaly say ok, but show me how much this sport means to you. Riding isnt a job, trend or a money maker for thousands of us. Its a way of life, why would we care about someone that is trying to make this sport bigger than it is. If it was a respected member of the stunt community, it would have thousands of diehard followers. So once again, who are you and what have you done for this "sport" of ours?
Old 01-18-2007, 10:57 PM

eazenutz33 is an unknown quantity at this point

wow!!!! anyone got any popcorn??? lol

I haven't been around wrong, but can say the big names take it serious and don't F*ck around when it comes to this......... some of them may not be the crew thats capable of taking this "sport" to the next level (personal opinion for my own reasons I won't go into unles someone wants to Pm me and have an adult, civilized debate about it), some of these people could be, but they've been the ones who have taken it to this level it is at now and they have the following of the people in this "sport", you want this sport on board, the big names gotta be on board! Right now it doesn't look like the big names are taking your plan of action.
Old 01-18-2007, 10:57 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

It's hard to capture any part of what people do in a journalistic sense without doing that. At least I don't know how, but like I said it is a hobby thing and I am picking it up on the fly. Which is why I don't give people poin ters on how to shoot documentaries. In business though, you'd do well to listen to me, because I AM proven there. OG and everything.

It's weird mixing the two, plus being newly single and having just a shitload of guys around has been a little interesting. I'm adjusting sort of. And I'm not trying to step on peoples toes, I can help you guys. But if you fight me, it's too hard and I'll just get pissed.
Old 01-18-2007, 10:58 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

what do u you plan on accomplishing with this business venture of yours becca?

what are your goals here?

and where did they come from.. i dont know you from a hole in the wall, and honestly i dont care ive already put my effort into taking you for real, only to get bastardized by you because i told everyone your were a crazy broad who was more focused on having fun then filmin this documentary of yours.

my point is. IF you are serious about doing some grand thing for this sport. then dont talk about it and expect everyone to praise you. just do it and once its done.. then expect the praising.

but if you treat this business corp venture idea of yours the same as your documentary...

well. then id say its better left untouched cause as i said before actions speak louder than words and we dont need any negative actions comming from people who really dont understand where we are all coming from.. we all can accomplish enough of those foul-ups on our own! lol

-kane

Last edited by Kaneone; 01-18-2007 at 11:04 PM.
Old 01-18-2007, 11:00 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

Originally Posted by GSWITCH33
Its a way of life,
+1
its in our blood. its what we are.. its who we are..
and it takes a hold of you like nothing else and never lets go..

ride or die

it is a hobby thing and I am picking it up on the fly.
well im glad you feel our livelyhoods is your hobby... but i assure you. none of us feel it to be that way. you dont just pick up our everything "on the fly" and run with it. without expecting some serious resistance. if you want the support of the people. you gotta show us something concrete first. you dont just get called an OG until you earn the name.

thomas has done a lot for us all, and has always put this sport first... (and darius - )

-kane

Last edited by Kaneone; 01-18-2007 at 11:04 PM.
Old 01-18-2007, 11:00 PM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

thomas ur a dick

and ohh ya
stuntriding is going no where for quite sometime did u guys forget that
Old 01-18-2007, 11:01 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

wow !

stuntlife kicks ****** *** man..

Old 01-18-2007, 11:01 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by GSWITCH33
Or are you capitalize on this sport. You dont even ride? Why would you care where it went. I dont really know you but if someone would come to me and say hey lets make this into something bigger, I would probaly say ok, but show me how much this sport means to you. Riding isnt a job, trend or a money maker for thousands of us. Its a way of life, why would we care about someone that is trying to make this sport bigger than it is. If it was a respected member of the stunt community, it would have thousands of diehard followers. So once again, who are you and what have you done for this "sport" of ours?

I ride, and as an agent I don't make money unless the person I book makes money. They take 80%. How is that bad? I am a business person by nature and I see an opportunity for growth as well as the optimal path to get there quickest.

And I'm willing to find and share all relevant info on how to get there, because if the sport doesn't grow I'm back to doing something that bores me for a living. And I really don't want to.

And I need to stop this. My existence justifies itself. You don't have to like me and are under no obligation to let me try and help you.

As for the documentary, I finish what I start. It won't make me any money, other than long term generation of new markets through a wider audience base.

Any more questions can be feilded by the haters who will make up far more entertaining things than the truth. Which I am pretty sure no one is here for.
Old 01-18-2007, 11:02 PM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

excessa STFU and do what ur good at

sucking the *****
Old 01-18-2007, 11:03 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by -Nasty-
excessa STFU and do what ur good at

sucking the *****

nasty be easy man
Old 01-18-2007, 11:04 PM
hate practitioner

Originally Posted by TheRomanSF415x

nasty be easy man
i am easy
Old 01-18-2007, 11:05 PM

i am easy
Funny you should mention the *****. I think I'm gonna follow Nasty's advice, he looks pretty smart.

Z-UNIT is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Joey D
Very true, but I wasn't that big of a social retard when I was 10...

ahahahha i just spit beer on my key board..ahahaha
$$$$$$$

i am easy
dude i meant that in a good way.
Old 01-18-2007, 11:06 PM
Senior Moderators

GSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of light

And I know business people and they are nothing but money hungry rats that put on a act like they know whats going on, but really they take short cuts and see only a profit.

Dont even try to understand the people in this "sport", it will be as difficult as trying to understand why ladies bitch so damn much, it just wont happen.

I'm not ripin on you personally. But i'am allowed to challenge your thought and ideas about this "sport", dont take it personally. I know business people and I know that they take rarely nothing personal when being questioned. A true ethic of a businessman is to be determined without incident. Do what you want to do, but dont expect everyone to be all over it, because many have heard it a thousand times.
Old 01-18-2007, 11:07 PM

~Mandy~ is a decent person

[QUOTE=excessa;2569933]I ride, and as an agent I don't make money unless the person I book makes money. They take 80%. How is that bad? I am a business person by nature and I see an opportunity for growth as well as the optimal path to get there quickest.

As for the documentary, I finish what I start. It won't make me any money, other than long term generation of new markets through a wider audience base.[QUOTE]

what do you ride? that clapped out quad in your avatar?

and it won't make you any money? BS noone, and I mean noone goes all out buying a buisness and all for someone elses benefit, sorry it just don't happen!
Old 01-18-2007, 11:08 PM

thehate. will become famous soon enough

I have been in this sport for 7 years...I may not be a well know rider or a top rider,but I have payed my dues and think I have a say in this! [#1] so no one take offense to what I'm about to say it not directed at anyone! there are 2 kinds of scum in this world lawyers and promoters and the only way to tell the two apart is the shirts they have on!!! other then that... the **** that comes out of there mouth is the same old bullshit! [2nd] people are only in this game for a hand full of reasons {A} the love of the game...and if thats you you'll be out of it in a few years! you see once you start dealing with all the **** it has to offer the love wont last long {B} Money, ether cuz you work you *** off for it riding and have it coming... or cuz your looking in from the outside and see a dollar to be made off other peoples skills and talent! {I don't need someone to sell me I can sell myself!!} ...{C} Fame, that will only get you so far in this game cuz buy the time it's huge we will all be in ****** rocking chairs! and the guys we are watching on ESPN ...well there being born ...right NOW!!!.......but we are paving the way for them! OR {D} cuz you see a future in the game, love it like a bad girl friend, you can make a few bucks here and there, and like to hear people scream your name!!!
there are only a hand full of people I respect in this sport as far as what they have done for it! Darius..cuz that mother ****** can ride a bike like no-ones business! Kane well...how the **** do you show up at a business meeting in a pink tuxedo and walk out with a Kawasaki sponsorship? the boy can promote himself!!! Gorka! hell if for no other resin his Gorkisums! I think of this mother ****** sitin in a red smoking jacket puffin on a pipe talking with Steven Halking about the ****** ******* "space time continuum"... braking down the good and bad of stem cell reach!!!I mean WTF!! is this guy a MIT professor that can ride a bike or what??? Drew Stone...need I say more!?...Thomas cuz the boy is out there doing the damn thing!! I have never meet the guy.. but never herd any thing bad about him! and the OG's! who did it for no good resin!! so if your going to be ridding my coattails you best be throwing hand full's of money over my shoulders!!! other then that step the **** off my ****! but thats just me!
Old 01-18-2007, 11:10 PM

No I ride a 1994 yz250. I am just learning to wheelie. Following you guys around actually made me want to ride a good wheelie. I'd tried before but just was awful at it. My rear brake skills are coming along slowly, and I have a really good teacher.
Old 01-18-2007, 11:10 PM
hate practitioner

Funny you should mention the *****. I think I'm gonna follow Nasty's advice, he looks pretty smart.
i am so smart SMRT

i am so smart SMRT

u should follow my advice u hooker!

u are just like this rash i have on my ****

no matter how hard i wish it to go away it keeps comming back

Z, tell ur mom i said thanks alot

Quick Reply: Choppin peoples hands off in the stunt game