Choppin peoples hands off in the stunt game

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2007, 08:34 PM

Joey D is a decent person
Re: Choppin peoples hands off in the stunt game

Originally Posted by Schooler
yes nyes yes yes...i love it..excessa is a peice of s hi t

Hey bibo junior... Pipe the **** down, and let the adults handle their business! If you don't have anything relevant to say, and can't keep your mouth shut, put your ****** fist in it.... Any more questions?

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by TheRomanSF415x
i think europe has their own stunt rules and how they play..

competition wise
Yeah, you'd need to set up a conversion scale almost. I'm not sure how it's done. But other sports have World Title competitions.

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all

i think Everyone knows thomas the man dont **** with him and he wont **** you up

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

Thanks but no thanks.. we dont need you to set up a company for us

oh and we are going to have a national champ here pretty soon along with a full ranking and numbering system
Old 01-18-2007, 08:35 PM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Joey D
Hey bibo junior... Pipe the **** down, and let the adults handle their business! If you don't have anything relevant to say, and can't keep your mouth shut, put your ****** fist in it.... Any more questions?
I was gonna call him bibo junior wow but you beat me 2 it
Old 01-18-2007, 08:36 PM

kawi_rider is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by og ryan lee
bibo.... dont post in here
HAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHA: LOL:LO L
Old 01-18-2007, 08:40 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by DSOG Thomas
and where the **** is your documentary that you filmed on that bs *** camera?? all that shakey footage is gonna make great TV, people will think we are stunnin during earthquakes

FYI... This is not to my credit I didnt hook up the deal (all I did was create a stunt competition whos format peaked the interest of TV producers).. it has been secured that "Inside the XDL" a reality based segment will be featured on 7-13 episodes of Redline TV which airs on speed.. so if anyone wants a good chance to be on TV then I will see you at XDL this season

I'm still filming because my earlier footage sucked so bad.

Once again, Thomas, wtf? "oooh look at you trying to do something you don't even know how to do..."

Grow up man. I am not going to have some credibility battle with you, you freaking win, you're the man. But you're also wrong about me, so how about shutting up and watching me get down to business?

You don't have to beleive in someone to not hate on them, just be a man about it. I don't hate on you, but when you're being a dick for no reason, hey...I'll say so.

I'm tired of repeating myself so just watch me work and say what you want. The people who know me know when you're just repeating crap you've heard about me or I've said something mean that you deserved to hear.
Old 01-18-2007, 08:41 PM

Originally Posted by DSOG Thomas
Thanks but no thanks.. we dont need you to set up a company for us

oh and we are going to have a national champ here pretty soon along with a full ranking and numbering system

Have you even talked to Todd and Scott or are you speaking for them as the man who owns this sport? NM I'm making a phone call.
Old 01-18-2007, 08:42 PM

Originally Posted by DBoy
i think Everyone knows thomas the man dont **** with him and he wont **** you up
I've never fucked with him, he keeps calling me out.
Old 01-18-2007, 08:55 PM

Saturnin is a decent person

If you were serious about the sport you wouldnt sleep with the athletes!

Last edited by Saturnin; 01-18-2007 at 09:05 PM.
Old 01-18-2007, 08:56 PM

JasonS1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm a ******' nobody, but I do know how to run a business and make it work.

And in my opinion, if you're going to try and start up a new sanctioning/governing body over this sport, it would seem far, far more logical to build on what is already out there and established, as opposed to starting something from the ground up.

And if you've somehow decided on your own that what's currently out there isn't sufficiently functional, then (again) logically you'd want to invite ALL the major players in and solicite feedback. It seems as though you've reached out to a select few, but obviously left out at least one significant key player (Thomas).

If you've got a strong business proposal, you should put any personal matters aside and invite everyone to get together (Stuntwars would have been a perfect venue!) to talk about ideas. It's the guys that have been around this game for 10+ years that have learned through trial and error what works, and what don't. Get them on board, and everyone will follow. Not because they're "followers", but because they trust and respect the opinions of the O.G.'s of this game. They'll show you the way...it seems to me like they just need someone to step up and lead the way. And Thomas, as someone who has consistently contributed to this sport year after year (key!) gets my vote. You've gotta do more than just have 1k+ posts on this board to earn the respect of the masses.

Just my thoughts.....

- Jason
Old 01-18-2007, 09:03 PM

Originally Posted by JasonS1
I'm a ******' nobody, but I do know how to run a business and make it work.

And in my opinion, if you're going to try and start up a new sanctioning/governing body over this sport, it would seem far, far more logical to build on what is already out there and established, as opposed to starting something from the ground up.

And if you've somehow decided on your own that what's currently out there isn't sufficiently functional, then (again) logically you'd want to invite ALL the major players in and solicite feedback. It seems as though you've reached out to a select few, but obviously left out at least one significant key player (Thomas).

If you've got a strong business proposal, you should put any personal matters aside and invite everyone to get together (Stuntwars would have been a perfect venue!) to talk about ideas. It's the guys that have been around this game for 10+ years that have learned through trial and error what works, and what don't. Get them on board, and everyone will follow. Not because they're "followers", but because they trust and respect the opinions of the O.G.'s of this game. They'll show you the way...it seems to me like they just need someone to step up and lead the way. And Thomas, as someone who has consistently contributed to this sport year after year (key!) gets my vote. You've gotta do more than just have 1k+ posts on this board to earn the respect of the masses.

Just my thoughts.....

- Jason
One I haven't slept with any of the athletes, Saturnin. Though a couple are temptation itself.

Two, I am sorry, you guys have the wrong impression, this isn't my thing. I set it up for a couple guys who are entrenched and who will be holding elections and getting votes from the athletes and doing it all right. I just did the paperwork for them because it's a complete pain in the butt. And I helped them find out some information about how a couple of other sports are doing it.

I shouldn't have left XDL out of the loop until after it was formed, but the only XDL person I know is Thomas and we clearly get along like two tomcats in a sack. So I was rude, and that was wrong. I'm a bigger person than that in general, but he can be quite frustrating for me at times.

I am an agent who does writing and film stuff as a hobby, the sanctioning body itself and all that goes with it is totally out of my league. But not Thomases.

edit oops repeat
Old 01-18-2007, 09:05 PM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

I got your back Bubba, chop'em off one by one with the biggest Axe you can find!! Excessa you wouldnt happen to be related to a Daniel Carpacio would you? Please stay in your double wide reading SSB. You knew nothing, now you think your gonna get up in our **** we've been working on for the last 8 years, bitch please!!!
<<<<Excessa

Last edited by Darius; 01-18-2007 at 09:07 PM.
Old 01-18-2007, 09:09 PM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

Originally Posted by excessa
One I haven't slept with any of the athletes, Saturnin. Though a couple are temptation itself.
Old 01-18-2007, 09:19 PM

~Mandy~ is a decent person

Excessa, you should just take Thomas's advice and shut up while you are ahead. I have known the man for quite some time now, and he knows his ****. And until you prove that you are something, and that you're not just some sleeze who has Teach's dick in your mouth he will have nothing to do with ya. Best thing to do is.. if you have all these big plans, and anyone worth working with actually works with you, do it. Don't talk about it, PROVE it, thats the name of this game. So many people have been fucked over in this sport, there is no room for chances.

I didn't know the first thing about this sport 5 years ago, guess who I learned from? Thomas

Guess who taught me how to set up shows, what to say, what to do to make it happen? Thomas

Sponsors...same thing, Thomas has helped me with it all.

As far as any titles go, they are worthless.
Hell, I am an agent, manager, teacher, mom, photographer, videographer... see what I am saying??

I have been to Stuntwars 3 years now, this year is the first time I actually met people and came home feeling like I had accomplished something.

The last person you want to get into a pissing match with is Thomas, because I can't name one damn person who want have his back!

With that being said... Thanks Thomas
Old 01-18-2007, 09:28 PM
A Few Loose Screws - DVD

CRAZY DAN is a decent person

Originally Posted by Darius
I got your back Bubba, chop'em off one by one with the biggest Axe you can find!! Excessa you wouldnt happen to be related to a Daniel Carpacio would you? Please stay in your double wide reading SSB. You knew nothing, now you think your gonna get up in our **** we've been working on for the last 8 years, bitch please!!!
<<<<Excessa
thats some funny **** right thurrr

im going back to not posting on stuntlife again! i hate it!

toot a looooo
Old 01-18-2007, 09:31 PM

SmurfKilla is an unknown quantity at this point

Luving this thread !! Excessa been around for quite sometime now talking some BS. First it was the documentary angle, now its some agent / promoter type shiat...

Sorry but like I said b4 your threads really make you out to be one strange individual...

U come outta nowhere, start offering advice to pretty much every damn thread out there, play like you been working on some new groundbreaking documentary and now this...

Please please, grab a bike, trailer that biatch to a spot, pop the clutch and
STFU !!!!

Cheers

SK
Old 01-18-2007, 09:31 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

i think any of the veteran stunters out there have had earfuls and mouthfuls of BS fed to us with large spoons over the years.. hell ive heard about so many fukin TV shows im amazed there arnt about 12341235132 stunt reality shows on TV yet..

i even called BS on stunt junkies until the say i showed up for the shoot and they had a full on camera crew and 30 workers..

its hard to say whos legit and whos not.
its easy to sit there and say im gonna im gonna im gonna.. ive heard that crap so manytimes by so many peoples... i agree with thomas. eventually u just get to a point where its not even worth callin people on their tired *** lies and BS...

in the end.. talk is cheap and actions speaks volumes.. if you really wanna do something and make a difference.. then fukin do it. otherwise dont waste our time with greek salad. i get so sick of hearing "im gonna do (insert whatever u want here)" and then in 6months said peoples are gone.

i know for me its hard to wade through the crap BS of emails that i get everyday and i can only imagine its gotta be even harder for the other bigger name riders out there (britton, darius)

i personally always try to take people for what they are, cause you never know what they might do, but i never put all my eggs in one basket, or ever put my hopes into other peoples dreams.. only my own

-kane

Last edited by Kaneone; 01-18-2007 at 09:36 PM.
Old 01-18-2007, 09:42 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by excessa
Have you even talked to Todd and Scott or are you speaking for them as the man who owns this sport? NM I'm making a phone call.

yeah I talked to them... they told me that you said I was in.. and thats the only reason they gave you the time of day..

hows that phone call??
Old 01-18-2007, 09:45 PM

Z-UNIT is an unknown quantity at this point

stuntlife jr/sr highschool
its a big sandbox cant we all just get along

Quick Reply: Choppin peoples hands off in the stunt game