Michigan Detroit

Detroit

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2008, 01:23 AM
It's too hot in here!!!

~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold
Re: Detroit

Originally Posted by IRISH MIKE
Yup

If Im free of work I'll text you. Im dyin to murder some O's on the 50. Im creepin tomorrow night (tonight really) looking for some beers and some *****. Where is a chill sort of pub to pound some back?

That was squid fest 2008 man. Ive never seen that many mohawks in one place. Ive also never seen so many older minty bikes and so many nwer rats in one place. I had fun though. The air was perfect for riding and Cory seemed like a decent dude. I said hi for you but I didnt kiss him for you. Thanks for the hook up!

hehe...yeah I called him a little while ago and he said you guys were down there....I started cracking up imagining what you were thinking Yeah, Corey is a great guy, one of my best friends....glad you got to ride with em!
Old 08-01-2008, 01:24 AM
It's too hot in here!!!

~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold

oh and if your looking for a chill bar...take merriman to michigan ave and go left (michigan left) take that to wayne and go right, turn right at the first light and before you hit the next first light, park to your right in the parking lot. It's a bar called US-12...my girl is working there tonight, here name is Andrea!
Old 08-01-2008, 01:25 AM
Throttle choppin'

IRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the rough

I cant belive people can do that. No one was worried about the cops. RIght there in a residential area. Thats was pretty bad ***.
Old 08-01-2008, 01:26 AM
It's too hot in here!!!

yeah it's pretty crazy...the cops rarely come to...well the few times I've been there they've never rolled up. Crazy *** Detroiters!!!
Old 08-01-2008, 01:27 AM
Throttle choppin'

IRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by cupcake
oh and if your looking for a chill bar...take merriman to michigan ave and go left (michigan left) take that to wayne and go right, turn right at the first light and before you hit the next first light, park to your right in the parking lot. It's a bar called US-12...my girl is working there tonight, here name is Andrea!

Will she be there tomorrow night?
Old 08-01-2008, 01:28 AM
It's too hot in here!!!

Will she be there tomorrow night?

yeah she will....I'll hit her up in the AM and make sure she hooks you up!!! You gonna owe me when I come out to Orlando

By the way, where you parking the bikes at night????
Old 08-01-2008, 01:35 AM
Throttle choppin'

yeah she will....I'll hit her up in the AM and make sure she hooks you up!!! You gonna owe me when I come out to Orlando

By the way, where you parking the bikes at night????

Cool. I hope she has hinnie lights

I have a trailer thats locked the **** up front to rear. The back end is up to a tree and the front is on the back of my Titan, Locked.
Old 08-01-2008, 01:39 AM
It's too hot in here!!!

Cool. I hope she has hinnie lights

I have a trailer thats locked the **** up front to rear. The back end is up to a tree and the front is on the back of my Titan, Locked.

Okay, cause Flynn is known for vandalism and theft...well have fun tomorrow =( I wish I was there!!!!
Old 08-01-2008, 01:41 AM
Throttle choppin'

Okay, cause Flynn is known for vandalism and theft...well have fun tomorrow =( I wish I was there!!!!
Great

I'll have a shot for you
Old 08-01-2008, 01:44 AM
It's too hot in here!!!

Great

I'll have a shot for you
Thanks Homie!!
Old 08-01-2008, 09:11 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

If Im free of work I'll text you. Im dyin to murder some O's on the 50. Im creepin tomorrow night (tonight really) looking for some beers and some *****. Where is a chill sort of pub to pound some back?
You looking for a shithole full of rednecks, a chill bar full of young folks, or a nightclub full of smelly arabs?
Old 08-01-2008, 09:14 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

US 12 is less than 2 miles from my place. Alberts on the Alley is a favorite of mine. Just get there early enough to get a table (before 9) or that place sucks.
Old 08-01-2008, 10:11 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by NINER
You looking for a shithole full of rednecks, a chill bar full of young folks, or a nightclub full of smelly arabs?
mike likes a nightclub full of smelly arabs
Old 08-01-2008, 10:12 AM
Retired

Originally Posted by DURTY-636
Dearborn is the place for that. Right on Michigan avenue.
Old 08-01-2008, 11:58 AM
Not guilty

villa76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to behold

Niner rides? How is a girl from cali telling this guy whats going on here?
Old 08-01-2008, 12:03 PM
Retired

Originally Posted by villa76
Read the part about coming out of retirement.
Old 08-01-2008, 12:25 PM
Not guilty

villa76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by NINER
Read the part about coming out of retirement.
No.
Old 08-01-2008, 12:29 PM
Retired

No.
Read all 4 pages then.
Old 08-01-2008, 01:12 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

Put two and two together...I used to live there!!!
Old 08-01-2008, 01:12 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

Originally Posted by DURTY-636

Not all arabs smell, I happen to smell very good thank you very much!!!

Quick Reply: Detroit