Michigan Detroit

Detroit

Old 07-31-2008, 01:15 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Detroit

[quote=IRISH MIKE;3423504]
Originally Posted by NINER
Marriott on Merriman?

Yup

QUOTE]

Thats the one.
Which is it?
Originally Posted by cupcake
yeah the cops off telegraph don't **** around...stay straight around there!! My friends brother just killed himself running from a cop off telegraph..hoped on the freeway and lost control.

take 94 west I think (toward chicago) to US 23 in any direction....great highway, 2 lanes, usually not that busy with traffic....you'll like it!! Smooth road!
696 is way more fun but way too many places for cops to hide. 94 past ann arbor is good.
Old 07-31-2008, 01:17 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Anyway, I'm logging off soon. Hit me up and I will come out of retirement.
Old 07-31-2008, 01:19 AM
Throttle choppin'

IRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the rough

[QUOTE=NINER;3423521]
Originally Posted by IRISH MIKE
Which is it?

Oh I thought those roads were next to each other. Its the one on Flynn Dr. Exit 200 off of 94 I think.
Old 07-31-2008, 01:21 AM
Throttle choppin'

IRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the rough

take 94 west I think (toward chicago) to US 23 in any direction....great highway, 2 lanes, usually not that busy with traffic....you'll like it!! Smooth road!

Can I rip some extra smooth power whoolies?
Old 07-31-2008, 01:21 AM
It's too hot in here!!!

~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold

Duh, that's why I said for him to take 94 to 23

Anywho...nighty night Niner...dust off something and get your *** out riding!!!

Mike...I'll hit you up tomorrow, I'm so jealous your gonna ride with my friends...tell everyone I said hi and I miss them sooooo much!!! Okay, you can be cheesey for me for like 5 seconds!!!

Oh and i'll call your hotel tomorrow and see what I can do about a discount for you....I can't promise anything since your already there, but I'll try!
Old 07-31-2008, 01:22 AM
It's too hot in here!!!

~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold

[quote=IRISH MIKE;3423532]

Oh I thought those roads were next to each other. Its the one on Flynn Dr. Exit 200 off of 94 I think.

Oh your at that one?? hmmm, I think I know a few managers there too!
Old 07-31-2008, 01:23 AM
It's too hot in here!!!

on 23, most definetly!!!!
Old 07-31-2008, 01:24 AM
Retired

You just do power wheelies? Time to get Standy out to give you a lesson.
[quote=cupcake;3423540]

Oh your at that one?? hmmm, I think I know a few managers there too!
I have no clue where that is.
Old 07-31-2008, 01:26 AM
Throttle choppin'

Oh and i'll call your hotel tomorrow and see what I can do about a discount for you....I can't promise anything since your already there, but I'll try!

Im doing contract work for the hotel. The room and everything else is a comp.
Old 07-31-2008, 01:27 AM
Throttle choppin'

[QUOTE=NINER;3423549]You just do power wheelies? QUOTE]

I just picked up a minty 954. Im not about to **** it up Ive always wanted one. Im getting another 636 real soon!
Old 07-31-2008, 01:29 AM
Retired

[quote=IRISH MIKE;3423565]
You just do power wheelies? QUOTE]

I just picked up a minty 954. Im not about to **** it up Ive always wanted one. Im getting another 636 real soon!
I just picked up a 954 on friday. Bring yours by my place so I can steal some parts off of it.
Old 07-31-2008, 01:29 AM
It's too hot in here!!!

Im doing contract work for the hotel. The room and everything else is a comp.

alrighty then, there goes that idea!!!

What kind of contract work are you doing?
Old 07-31-2008, 01:33 AM
Throttle choppin'

[QUOTE=NINER;3423574]
I just picked up a 954 on friday. Bring yours by my place so I can steal some parts off of it.
Bro...Broooooooooooooooo. I need a fukin chain adjust block in a bad way. You got one?

alrighty then, there goes that idea!!!

What kind of contract work are you doing?
I install Energy Management thermostats in the guest rooms. Saves the hotel like 40% on the energy bill. The a/c units turn off when the guest (*******) leaves the room stuff like that.

http://www.inncom.com
Old 07-31-2008, 01:35 AM
Throttle choppin'

Niner lets get a 50 session going.
Old 07-31-2008, 01:35 AM
It's too hot in here!!!

[quote=IRISH MIKE;3423600]

Bro...Broooooooooooooooo. I need a fukin chain adjust block in a bad way. You got one?

I install Energy Management thermostats in the guest rooms. Saves the hotel like 40% on the energy bill. The a/c units turn off when the guest (*******) leaves the room stuff like that.

You doing any hotels out here in cali soon? You'll have to come check out our resort!!!

Is Jim still working at the front desk...Jim is the small white gay guy who speaks softly!!
Old 07-31-2008, 01:37 AM
Throttle choppin'

[QUOTE=cupcake;3423609]

You doing any hotels out here in cali soon? You'll have to come check out our resort!!!

Is Jim still working at the front desk...Jim is the small white gay guy who speaks softly!!

What resort is it?

That guy creeps me out!
Old 07-31-2008, 01:39 AM
Retired

[quote=IRISH MIKE;3423600]

I have 2, but I need both of them. I have a stunt sprocket.
I hate those things! I want to come back to a 30 degree room god damn it.
Niner lets get a 50 session going.
My 50 is stripped to the frame.
Old 07-31-2008, 01:41 AM
Throttle choppin'

[QUOTE=NINER;3423623]
I have 2, but I need both of them. I have a stunt sprocket.
I hate those things! I want to come back to a 30 degree room god damn it.

My 50 is stripped to the frame.
Thats sucks
Old 07-31-2008, 01:42 AM
It's too hot in here!!!

[quote=IRISH MIKE;3423613]

What resort is it?

That guy creeps me out!
awww he still works there!!! hehe....I used to work at that hotel too...LONG LONG time ago, and he was working there when I was.

It's called The Resort at Pelican Hill in Newport Coast www.pelicanhill.com
Old 07-31-2008, 01:43 AM
Retired

[quote=IRISH MIKE;3423629]

Thats sucks
I have 5 bikes. 3 are projects in various levels of pieces.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Detroit