Michigan Detroit

Detroit

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2008, 01:27 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Detroit

Originally Posted by cupcake
Not all arabs smell, I happen to smell very good thank you very much!!!
Ever been to the clubs in Dearborn? A geralization can be made that they smell.
Old 08-01-2008, 01:31 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by NINER
Ever been to the clubs in Dearborn? A geralization can be made that they smell.

Hell no, I can't stand arabs so I don't associate with them (them meaning every arab in Dearborn) so no, I've never been to any of the clubs out that way...and I think they all smell like gorgio armani
Old 08-01-2008, 01:32 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Hell no, I can't stand arabs so I don't associate with them (them meaning every arab in Dearborn) so no, I've never been to any of the clubs out that way...and I think they all smell like gorgio armani
They smell like what I would imagine a camel's *** smells like.
Old 08-01-2008, 01:35 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold

They smell like what I would imagine a camel's *** smells like.

now your just being plain old mean!!!
Old 08-01-2008, 06:49 PM
Throttle choppin'

IRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the rough

You looking for a shithole full of rednecks, a chill bar full of young folks, or a nightclub full of smelly arabs?
Young folks ofcourse

Dearborn is the place for that. Right on Michigan avenue.
I thought Dearborh was nice. I took a ride through there the other day and it seemed clean
Old 08-01-2008, 07:07 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

Originally Posted by IRISH MIKE
Young folks ofcourse

I thought Dearborh was nice. I took a ride through there the other day and it seemed clean

You must of went thru downtown dearborn...go in a lil deeper and your opnion will change, guaranteed
Old 08-01-2008, 07:17 PM

wastedrubber is a decent person

Isn't that why it's called a Caldean shower?
Old 08-02-2008, 12:53 AM
Throttle choppin'

IRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the rough

Just got back. US-12 was a sausage fest and Frankies was D-E-A-D dead. I did get hit on by a fat chick though so that was pretty cool.
Old 08-02-2008, 01:38 AM

wastedrubber is a decent person

Just got back. US-12 was a sausage fest and Frankies was D-E-A-D dead. I did get hit on by a fat chick though so that was pretty cool.
get used to that, theres plenty of em up here... they gotta stay warm during the long winter
Old 08-02-2008, 03:40 AM
It's too hot in here!!!

Damn, I just fucked up your night huh Frankies is usually busy, well I'm sure Niner can hook it up for Saturday night!
Old 08-02-2008, 01:55 PM
Retired

Damn, I just fucked up your night huh Frankies is usually busy, well I'm sure Niner can hook it up for Saturday night!
Fankes has been dead for the last 2 years. Everyone went to alberts on the alley.
Old 08-02-2008, 05:55 PM
Throttle choppin'

It's all good. I had fun. Im leaving here at about 7am so Im gonna try to get a good night sleep for me treck to Ruff Buff.

Fankes has been dead for the last 2 years. Everyone went to alberts on the alley.
ALBERTS ON THE ALLEY!!! I forgot the name. Thats where I was going to go after US-12. ****.
Old 08-02-2008, 06:02 PM
Retired

It's all good. I had fun. Im leaving here at about 7am so Im gonna try to get a good night sleep for me treck to Ruff Buff.

ALBERTS ON THE ALLEY!!! I forgot the name. Thats where I was going to go after US-12. ****.
'Berts was dead?

Hitting the lot in about an hour. Hit me up if you want to ride.
Old 08-03-2008, 12:24 AM
Throttle choppin'

'Berts was dead?

Hitting the lot in about an hour. Hit me up if you want to ride.
Shitty, I just got back from a ride. I left at 5 and it was so damn nice out we just kept riding. Checked out the Ford plant and what not.

Im outta here first thing in the morning. Niner I wish we could done the meet and greet thing but I'll catch ya next time.

Cupcake thanks for the hook up. I'll get up with you when I come to Cali.
Old 08-03-2008, 05:13 AM
It's too hot in here!!!

Shitty, I just got back from a ride. I left at 5 and it was so damn nice out we just kept riding. Checked out the Ford plant and what not.

Im outta here first thing in the morning. Niner I wish we could done the meet and greet thing but I'll catch ya next time.

Cupcake thanks for the hook up. I'll get up with you when I come to Cali.

Anytime dollface!! Glad you had a good time!
Old 08-03-2008, 11:58 PM
Throttle choppin'

Well now that Im gone I'll say it...

Corey's girl is ***** hot
Old 08-04-2008, 12:39 AM
It's too hot in here!!!

Well now that Im gone I'll say it...

Corey's girl is ***** hot
I haven't met his new girl, he just broke up with his ex which is another one of my good friends, and she's much hotter!!!

Was she on her own bike or on the back of his?
Old 08-04-2008, 12:51 AM
Throttle choppin'

She was on her own bike. I guess she just got it. 2001 ish GSXR 750. Grey and pink. She has a ZZR 600 but I guess the lower links snapped when she was riding so she got rid of it.
Old 08-04-2008, 12:54 AM
Retired

Too bad yo udidn't stay. We rode Saturday night, had a stunter party where I got drunk and dented a kids tank in, then we rode for a few hours today. All this talk about riding pulled me out of retirement.
Old 08-04-2008, 12:55 AM
Throttle choppin'

Too bad yo udidn't stay. We rode Saturday night, had a stunter party where I got drunk and dented a kids tank in, then we rode for a few hours today. All this talk about riding pulled me out of retirement.
Figures

Quick Reply: Detroit