Michigan Detroit

Detroit

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2008, 12:40 AM
Throttle choppin'

IRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the rough
Detroit

Any bike nights in the Detroit area on thurs???
Old 07-31-2008, 12:46 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Detroit

Squid night in Royal Oak. When you going to be up here?
Old 07-31-2008, 12:46 AM
It's too hot in here!!!

~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by IRISH MIKE
Any bike nights in the Detroit area on thurs???

Hell yeah, the big bike night is in downtown royal oak off 696 and woodward/main street...bunch of my friends go every night...they are meeting off telegraph at 8pm then heading out there. I can give ya the meeting spot info if you don't have anyone to ride with.
Old 07-31-2008, 12:54 AM
Throttle choppin'

IRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by NINER
Squid night in Royal Oak. When you going to be up here?
Im here.

Originally Posted by cupcake
Hell yeah, the big bike night is in downtown royal oak off 696 and woodward/main street...bunch of my friends go every night...they are meeting off telegraph at 8pm then heading out there. I can give ya the meeting spot info if you don't have anyone to ride with.
Im real close to Telegraph, right next to the Airport. Where do they meet?
Old 07-31-2008, 12:56 AM
It's too hot in here!!!

~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold

Im here.

Sinister Motorsports off telegraph, they are meeting around 8:30pm and rolling out no later than 9pm. I can hit my boy up and let him know about you..pm me your number or something...those guys are cool and will definetly not mind you coming!
Old 07-31-2008, 12:57 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Im here.

Oh. For how long.

I'm at merriman and michigan. 3 miles north of the airport.
Old 07-31-2008, 01:01 AM
Throttle choppin'

Sinister Motorsports off telegraph, they are meeting around 8:30pm and rolling out no later than 9pm. I can hit my boy up and let him know about you..pm me your number or something...those guys are cool and will definetly not mind you coming!

Rock and roll. I'll pm you my number.

Oh. For how long.

I'm at merriman and michigan. 3 miles north of the airport.
Im at the Marriott. I'll be here till sunday I think. Me and my buddy brought our bikes and my 50. Whats up with the roads up here. My kidneys hurt.
Old 07-31-2008, 01:02 AM
It's too hot in here!!!

Im at the Marriott. I'll be here till sunday I think. Me and my buddy brought our bikes and my 50. Whats up with the roads up here. My kidneys hurt.

Word!!! I just left him a voicemail, but I'm assuming he's asleep since it's 1am

What, you don't like the potholes????
Old 07-31-2008, 01:03 AM
Throttle choppin'

Word!!! I just left him a voicemail, but I'm assuming he's asleep since it's 1am

What, you don't like the potholes????

I pissed a little blood the other night.
Old 07-31-2008, 01:05 AM
It's too hot in here!!!

damn, you must of been riding on 94 huh....detroit roads suck!!!

NINER...take him down 23....and show em your squidly wheelies!!!
Old 07-31-2008, 01:05 AM
It's too hot in here!!!

P.S...your staying at the hotel I used to work at!!!!
Old 07-31-2008, 01:06 AM
Throttle choppin'

P.S...your staying at the hotel I used to work at!!!!
How long ago?
Old 07-31-2008, 01:07 AM
Retired

Marriott on Merriman? I'll PM you my number.

Why do you think all the Detroit guys kill the streets? We are used to boucing over potholes and speedbump sized bumps in the road.
Old 07-31-2008, 01:09 AM
Retired

All I got running right now is the DRZ and a non plated f4i with a slow leak in the rear tire.
Old 07-31-2008, 01:09 AM
It's too hot in here!!!

How long ago?

few years ago...but I think the front office manager I used to work with is still there...you at the one off Telegraph right?
Old 07-31-2008, 01:10 AM
It's too hot in here!!!

All I got running right now is the DRZ and a non plated f4i with a slow leak in the rear tire.

Go grab H's bike...It's just collecting dust from what I hear
Old 07-31-2008, 01:10 AM
Throttle choppin'

94 is the best road Ive found so far. I looked at google maps to find some long straights outside of the city. Bad idea. I went to the hot rod/classic car thing on telegraph this past weekend. When I got on 94 I pulled a super power wheelie and this cop chased me down. He wouldnt give up even with all those cars smokin there tires...dude wanted me bad!
Old 07-31-2008, 01:12 AM
Retired

Go grab H's bike...It's just collecting dust from what I hear
I haven't ridden my F4i since ROC last Sept.
94 is the best road Ive found so far. I looked at google maps to find some long straights outside of the city. Bad idea. I went to the hot rod/classic car thing on telegraph this past weekend. When I got on 94 I pulled a super power wheelie and this cop chased me down. He wouldnt give up even with all those cars smokin there tires...dude wanted me bad!
I know where the lots are.
Old 07-31-2008, 01:13 AM
Throttle choppin'

[QUOTE=NINER;3423488]Marriott on Merriman?

Yup

QUOTE]

Telegraph right?
Thats the one.
Old 07-31-2008, 01:13 AM
It's too hot in here!!!

yeah the cops off telegraph don't **** around...stay straight around there!! My friends brother just killed himself running from a cop off telegraph..hoped on the freeway and lost control.

take 94 west I think (toward chicago) to US 23 in any direction....great highway, 2 lanes, usually not that busy with traffic....you'll like it!! Smooth road!

Quick Reply: Detroit