Michigan Detroit

Detroit

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2008, 01:44 AM
Throttle choppin'

IRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the rough
Re: Detroit

Im off to bed. Niner I'll give you a call.
Old 07-31-2008, 01:46 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by IRISH MIKE
Im off to bed. Niner I'll give you a call.
ok leave a message if I don't answer. I don't answer unknown #'s most of the time.
Old 07-31-2008, 01:46 AM
It's too hot in here!!!

~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold

How long you in MI for?
Old 07-31-2008, 01:47 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by cupcake
How long you in MI for?
Go back and read instead of posting.
Old 07-31-2008, 01:48 AM
It's too hot in here!!!

~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by NINER
Go back and read instead of posting.

yeah I realized that after I posted that...but thanks posting police for catching that one!!!
Old 07-31-2008, 06:38 PM
LAWN JOCKEY

standy is a decent person

Hey Niner, I'm out of retirement...I'll be out tonight. Start in R.O. at the bank and go from there.
Old 07-31-2008, 07:21 PM
Retired

Originally Posted by standy
Hey Niner, I'm out of retirement...I'll be out tonight. Start in R.O. at the bank and go from there.
I'll be out Saturday/ sunday.
Old 07-31-2008, 07:29 PM
Throttle choppin'

IRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the rough

I'll be out Saturday/ sunday.
On the 400?
Old 07-31-2008, 07:34 PM
Retired

On the 400?
Either that or the f4i in the lots.
Old 07-31-2008, 07:38 PM
Throttle choppin'

Well let me know. I wouldnt mind at least a meet and greet.
Old 07-31-2008, 07:56 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

Did Corey call you??
Old 07-31-2008, 08:39 PM

wastedrubber is a decent person

don't do any wheelies on 94 near the airport! even though the road is probably the smoothest in the state and straight as an arrow, there's always like 15 cops in various spots.

i.m.o., the best part about royal oak bike night is the ride down there. last week when i was home i seen a guy with like a 380 rear tire on his bike. looked ****** stoopid but i'm sure it was popular among some of the natives...
Old 07-31-2008, 08:57 PM
Retired

Word. Text me or something with your number. I got **** going on tomorrow night, but the rest of the weekend is open. Let me know if you want to hit lots so I can throw the battery back in the f4i.
Originally Posted by wastedrubber
don't do any wheelies on 94 near the airport! even though the road is probably the smoothest in the state and straight as an arrow, there's always like 15 cops in various spots.

i.m.o., the best part about royal oak bike night is the ride down there. last week when i was home i seen a guy with like a 380 rear tire on his bike. looked ****** stoopid but i'm sure it was popular among some of the natives...
I used to rock whwwlies through the tunnels in the airport.
Old 07-31-2008, 09:05 PM

wastedrubber is a decent person

those tunnels with the crazy lookin fans hangin from the ceiling? that'd be fun.
Old 07-31-2008, 09:22 PM
Retired

those tunnels with the crazy lookin fans hangin from the ceiling? that'd be fun.
Yup.
Old 07-31-2008, 09:50 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

royal oak sucks

i'm 40 minutes south, if you want to ride on your way back down call me, or niner if you guys rip it this weekend call me ...

standy my homieeeeee!!!!!
Old 07-31-2008, 10:05 PM
Murder Mitten takeover

Judd is a decent person

im gonna say it was a zx14 with a 360 tire kit. all black with mac motorsports all over it. its pretty ridiculous.

we are gonna be doing some riding this weekend. all you ******* need to call me if and when you want to go out. seeming the only people that i can get to go out and ride are villa and don. the detroit stunt scene is dead, no one rides. this **** is lame.
Old 07-31-2008, 10:05 PM
Murder Mitten takeover

Judd is a decent person

Word. Text me or something with your number. I got **** going on tomorrow night, but the rest of the weekend is open. Let me know if you want to hit lots so I can throw the battery back in the f4i.

those were the good ole days.
Old 08-01-2008, 12:49 AM
It's too hot in here!!!

hehehe...I hear they are squidding it up at Joy n Livernois Hope your having fun Mike!
Old 08-01-2008, 01:16 AM
Throttle choppin'

Did Corey call you??
Yup

If Im free of work I'll text you. Im dyin to murder some O's on the 50. Im creepin tomorrow night (tonight really) looking for some beers and some *****. Where is a chill sort of pub to pound some back?

hehehe...I hear they are squidding it up at Joy n Livernois Hope your having fun Mike!
That was squid fest 2008 man. Ive never seen that many mohawks in one place. Ive also never seen so many older minty bikes and so many nwer rats in one place. I had fun though. The air was perfect for riding and Cory seemed like a decent dude. I said hi for you but I didnt kiss him for you. Thanks for the hook up!

Quick Reply: Detroit