Who Ripped You Off??????????names And Info Here!!!

Old 12-25-2008, 03:44 AM
  #61  
WWW.Sickinnovations.com
 
Suicidl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Usa
Posts: 18,228
Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold
Re: Who Ripped You Off??????????names And Info Here!!!

Originally Posted by BISHOP PHILLIPS View Post
nore like a 100% chance it will go right....


out of all the ******* people on this site i didnt expect to see this **** for you .... but it doesnt matter cause not like we friends anyway... i just thought you were one of the neutral guys on here... so i guess you are gonna fault someone for trying to help... and be better then the average guy... roger you cant scam somebody by giving the money back if **** goes wrong.... those racial slurs you speak of in the threads come from like 3 or 4 people....not my customers...if the customer doesnt get there **** i expect them to be mad. i do business a little different then most on here... i dont make **** in my garage i have to import it from another country so the chances of **** happening is greatly increased. i have never ripped on ******* person off on this damn ****.... some **** my hav been late but thats it. you never seen me ask for a ******* donation for nothing... all i have done was give. i still till this day have the deepest payout for any stunt comp and the biggest payout for indivdual freestyle... i still would do the damn show but what for some stunters dont even appriciate...and thomas is a better man for the job... i am more corporate then i am a stunter. i have seen numorous people get burned on here and never find the guy. no one can say that about me at all...if there has been a issue no matter how many it gets resolved. i know for a fact i have done more the 1200 transaction on stunt life alone for bikes ,shoes,t shirts , shades etc.... and out of them orders maybe 30 or so had problems but they were RESOLVED.... problems are part of doing business. but i will take a better then 95% ratio.... all the bitching is about the 5% that didnt go right but in the end no one got burned... i had 100,000 reasons to take advantage of stunters and get paid for that tv show from spike tv....but i didnt cause i was not gonna sale stunters out like that.... and those entries that got refunded came from bank of hip pocket...not the production company cause they said **** yall... you signed a agreement..... i have tried alot of **** and failed and i had success with alot of stuff. i guess this explains the no response to the pm i sent you about a sub cage for my zx6r.... no biggie but i didnt think you were on the band wagon.... either way there is no beef just wanted to vent ... happy holidays omr
Originally Posted by BISHOP PHILLIPS View Post
i take care of my people regardless if they are post ****** or not...if they pay they get their ****. end of story. i have been burned by about 7 people on here and i dont go posting and **** cause at the end of the day yall cant help me get my **** back or money... but love me or hate me i am still here...i got more people who are cool with me then haters so i am not gonna let a few bad apples ruin the bunch ....i am here for business not to be anyones friend
Originally Posted by old man roger View Post
read this carefully because im not gonna get in a three month e-fight about this

i have seen all the threads that have been deleted before they got deleted and my honest opinion is you are not to be trusted ..

now that those threads are gone and half the people in those threads don't post any more you always say show me some one who isn't happy knowing that most are gone and the ones that are still here are just sick of posting about you because it does them no good ..

im not a bandwagon hater , i make my own decisions based on the info i have and the posts i have seen some that are still here and some that are now gone ..

i also have personal experience with you lying about **** like that x games **** you fed me about sponsoring twitch and as far as selling you a subcage goes i sent you a reply because your money is green just like the rest but to see all the **** talking you have done when you are called out just blows my mind and i just had to post up at least once to say i tried to tell people but it is up to them to listen or not ..

and just to be clear im not talking about you talking **** when some one says some thing stupid or racist because hey you have every right to get pissed at that ****..

im talking about you getting all high and mighty like you have never done any one wrong ..

now i have said my piece and im not gonna be one of the guys that follow you around from thread to thread but i call em like i see em ..

just so no one edits
Suicidl is offline  
Old 12-25-2008, 03:46 AM
  #62  
also known as OMR
 
old man roger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OMR INDUSTRIES in west palm beach florida
Posts: 79,288
old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Who Ripped You Off??????????names And Info Here!!!

Originally Posted by Suicidl View Post
just so no one edits
oh now you like this thread my edits are just for spelling and run on sentences
old man roger is offline  
Old 12-25-2008, 03:51 AM
  #63  
I Chose to No Longer Post
 
DURTY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: ♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀
Posts: 7,103
DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about
Re: Who Ripped You Off??????????names And Info Here!!!

Originally Posted by old man roger View Post
read this carefully because im not gonna get in a three month e-fight about this

i have seen all the threads that have been deleted before they got deleted and my honest opinion is you are not to be trusted ..

now that those threads are gone and half the people in those threads don't post any more you always say show me some one who isn't happy knowing that most are gone and the ones that are still here are just sick of posting about you because it does them no good ..

im not a bandwagon hater , i make my own decisions based on the info i have and the posts i have seen some that are still here and some that are now gone ..

i also have personal experience with you lying about **** like that x games **** you fed me about sponsoring twitch and as far as selling you a subcage goes i sent you a reply because your money is green just like the rest but to see all the **** talking you have done when you are called out just blows my mind and i just had to post up at least once to say i tried to tell people but it is up to them to listen or not ..

and just to be clear im not talking about you talking **** when some one says some thing stupid or racist because hey you have every right to get pissed at that ****..

im talking about you getting all high and mighty like you have never done any one wrong ..

now i have said my piece and im not gonna be one of the guys that follow you around from thread to thread but i call em like i see em ..
that about sums it UP!!! great post OMR!!!
Originally Posted by Suicidl View Post
and to think i almost went to bed without reading this Whoaaaaa
+1
DURTY is offline  
Old 12-25-2008, 04:04 AM
  #64  
Registered User
 
BISHOP PHILLIPS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: camp stasis virginia
Posts: 2,201
BISHOP PHILLIPS can only hope to improve
Re: Who Ripped You Off??????????names And Info Here!!!

Originally Posted by old man roger View Post
read this carefully because im not gonna get in a three month e-fight about this

i have seen all the threads that have been deleted before they got deleted and my honest opinion is you are not to be trusted ..

now that those threads are gone and half the people in those threads don't post any more you always say show me some one who isn't happy knowing that most are gone and the ones that are still here are just sick of posting about you because it does them no good ..

im not a bandwagon hater , i make my own decisions based on the info i have and the posts i have seen some that are still here and some that are now gone ..

i also have personal experience with you lying about **** like that x games **** you fed me about sponsoring twitch and as far as selling you a subcage goes i sent you a reply because your money is green just like the rest but to see all the **** talking you have done when you are called out just blows my mind and i just had to post up at least once to say i tried to tell people but it is up to them to listen or not ..

and just to be clear im not talking about you talking **** when some one says some thing stupid or racist because hey you have every right to get pissed at that ****..

im talking about you getting all high and mighty like you have never done any one wrong ..

now i have said my piece and im not gonna be one of the guys that follow you around from thread to thread but i call em like i see em ..
ummm didnt lie about any x games ****.... and i dont plan to go back and fourth for 3 months with you either. i have signed letters of intent from alot of pro skaters fmx etc... but if you dont know that letters of intent arent iron clad... back then i was a start up company...and if put up a good offer to get alot of folks but whe they go back to a current sponsor and they double that offer then i am in no position to pay that amount. so if that is looking like a liar to you then i will be that ... that is just called being out bid. i never been high and mighty about nothing... i just take care of business and keep it moving.and if you replied to my pm about a subcage about 2 months ago..maybe my box was full... but i didnt get it...no big deal cause i am like you all i see is green no colors. i didnt take it personal i just figured you didnt have any or was busy...but we both have said our piece and you got your opinion and i got mine nuff said . like i said theres no beef...happy holidays
BISHOP PHILLIPS is offline  
Old 12-25-2008, 04:09 AM
  #65  
I Chose to No Longer Post
 
DURTY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: ♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀
Posts: 7,103
DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about
Re: Who Ripped You Off??????????names And Info Here!!!

Originally Posted by BISHOP PHILLIPS View Post
ummm didnt lie about any x games ****.... and i dont plan to go back and fourth for 3 months with you either. i have signed letters of intent from alot of pro skaters fmx etc... but if you dont know that letters of intent arent iron clad... back then i was a start up company...and if put up a good offer to get alot of folks but whe they go back to a current sponsor and they double that offer then i am in no position to pay that amount. so if that is looking like a liar to you then i will be that ... that is just called being out bid. i never been high and mighty about nothing... i just take care of business and keep it moving.and if you replied to my pm about a subcage about 2 months ago..maybe my box was full... but i didnt get it...no big deal cause i am like you all i see is green no colors. i didnt take it personal i just figured you didnt have any or was busy...but we both have said our piece and you got your opinion and i got mine nuff said . like i said theres no beef...happy holidays
DURTY is offline  
Old 12-25-2008, 04:13 AM
  #66  
also known as OMR
 
old man roger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OMR INDUSTRIES in west palm beach florida
Posts: 79,288
old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Who Ripped You Off??????????names And Info Here!!!

Originally Posted by BISHOP PHILLIPS View Post
ummm didnt lie about any x games ****.... and i dont plan to go back and fourth for 3 months with you either. i have signed letters of intent from alot of pro skaters fmx etc... but if you dont know that letters of intent arent iron clad... back then i was a start up company...and if put up a good offer to get alot of folks but whe they go back to a current sponsor and they double that offer then i am in no position to pay that amount. so if that is looking like a liar to you then i will be that ... that is just called being out bid. i never been high and mighty about nothing... i just take care of business and keep it moving.and if you replied to my pm about a subcage about 2 months ago..maybe my box was full... but i didnt get it...no big deal cause i am like you all i see is green no colors. i didnt take it personal i just figured you didnt have any or was busy...but we both have said our piece and you got your opinion and i got mine nuff said . like i said theres no beef...happy holidays
well i have to reply to that because it is a perfect example of your game .....


i will paraprhase to keep it short ..
i said hey bishop was that your shoes i just seen on x games

you said yes and told me you sponsored twitch, you went on to tell me this story about him having the shoes round his neck so they would be seen on tv and how he wasnt supposed to do that ..

i started a thread giving props to stasis shoes for stepping up the game and about 15 people posted right away saying that it wasn't stasis shoes around twitches neck so i rewound my tivo to see what was up and sure enough it wasn't stasis shoes ..

i asked for that thread to be deleted because i honestly didn't want to start any drama and a mod deleted it for me , wish i hadn't got it deleted..

this is the type of spin you put on things that keeps people fooled

Last edited by old man roger; 12-25-2008 at 04:17 AM.
old man roger is offline  
Old 12-25-2008, 04:32 AM
  #67  
Registered User
 
BISHOP PHILLIPS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: camp stasis virginia
Posts: 2,201
BISHOP PHILLIPS can only hope to improve
Re: Who Ripped You Off??????????names And Info Here!!!

Originally Posted by old man roger View Post
well i have to reply to that because it is a perfect example of your game .....


i will paraprhase to keep it short ..
i said hey bishop was that your shoes i just seen on x games

you said yes and told me you sponsored twitch, you went on to tell me this story about him having the shoes round his neck so they would be seen on tv and how he wasnt supposed to do that ..

i started a thread giving props to stasis shoes for stepping up the game and about 15 people posted right away saying that it wasn't stasis shoes around twitches neck so i rewound my tivo to see what was up and sure enough it wasn't stasis shoes ..

i asked for that thread to be deleted because i honestly didn't want to start any drama and a mod deleted it for me , wish i hadn't got it deleted..

this is the type of spin you put on things that keeps people fooled
well like i said roger. you got your opinion i got mine. i am not worried about drama. if i had something to hide i would not be here all the time humoring everyone. and that note was like 2 years a ******* go. i dont have it and i wouldnt expect you to have it. moral of the story my shoe company is doing great...with or without the stunt community. and i wiil assume omr cages are doing just fine. so if you dont like me then so be it...i am sure niether of us is gonna lose some sleep over that ****. later omr
BISHOP PHILLIPS is offline  
Old 12-25-2008, 04:34 AM
  #68  
also known as OMR
 
old man roger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OMR INDUSTRIES in west palm beach florida
Posts: 79,288
old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Who Ripped You Off??????????names And Info Here!!!

the end .
old man roger is offline  
Old 12-25-2008, 04:38 AM
  #69  
I Chose to No Longer Post
 
DURTY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: ♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀
Posts: 7,103
DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about
Re: Who Ripped You Off??????????names And Info Here!!!

Originally Posted by old man roger View Post
the end .



its a losing battle he will just keep playing the diplomat/politician.
DURTY is offline  
Old 12-25-2008, 04:42 AM
  #70  
Bacons Hot, Need a Spot
 
cjoec01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Kauai HI, free today FTP
Age: 43
Posts: 1,347
cjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud of
Re: Who Ripped You Off??????????names And Info Here!!!

I like DURTY'S avatar, it moves even though stationary. Happy holidays.
cjoec01 is offline  
Old 12-25-2008, 10:05 AM
  #71  
squid hunter
 
Trick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: connecticut
Age: 34
Posts: 2,079
Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold
Re: Who Ripped You Off??????????names And Info Here!!!

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw View Post
he asked a question... answer the question....
i will answer that when you answer mine!
Trick is offline  
Old 12-25-2008, 10:13 AM
  #72  
squid hunter
 
Trick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: connecticut
Age: 34
Posts: 2,079
Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold
Re: Who Ripped You Off??????????names And Info Here!!!

Originally Posted by Rick Huling View Post
you need to mello out son you dont know me i just asked you a ? not trying to start **** just wondering what the deal was i wasnt sure if he ripped you off or anyone or if its just because he told some football and stabbing stories so show a lil RESPECT
you have been here for like 5 min.... you have no ******* idea what i am talking about... and for your info that was the first time i ever said he ripped anyone off...

but anyway he is a lier and everyone that backs him is from texas...
where he used to live
Trick is offline  
Old 12-25-2008, 10:16 AM
  #73  
squid hunter
 
Trick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: connecticut
Age: 34
Posts: 2,079
Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold
Re: Who Ripped You Off??????????names And Info Here!!!

Originally Posted by Rick Huling View Post
you need to mello out son you dont know me i just asked you a ? not trying to start **** just wondering what the deal was i wasnt sure if he ripped you off or anyone or if its just because he told some football and stabbing stories so show a lil RESPECT

that ******* fraud started with me... he talked **** about my family because i said his helmet was ugly!!

this guy is a lowlife... have faith in the people that have ben here for a long time
Trick is offline  
Old 12-25-2008, 11:24 AM
  #74  
...
 
Beto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: alabama
Age: 30
Posts: 9,589
Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice
Re: Who Ripped You Off??????????names And Info Here!!!

Originally Posted by old man roger View Post
well i have to reply to that because it is a perfect example of your game .....


i will paraprhase to keep it short ..
i said hey bishop was that your shoes i just seen on x games

you said yes and told me you sponsored twitch, you went on to tell me this story about him having the shoes round his neck so they would be seen on tv and how he wasnt supposed to do that ..

i started a thread giving props to stasis shoes for stepping up the game and about 15 people posted right away saying that it wasn't stasis shoes around twitches neck so i rewound my tivo to see what was up and sure enough it wasn't stasis shoes ..

i asked for that thread to be deleted because i honestly didn't want to start any drama and a mod deleted it for me , wish i hadn't got it deleted..

this is the type of spin you put on things that keeps people fooled

I remember reading that thread and it did go down exactly like you said. Good **** OMR, glad some peeps aint afraid to speak the truth.


Durty you need to tone it down a bit with the racial **** lol, like you said, maybe the threads would still be up and not deleted because of that.

and like I said before, I've bought from bishop he got the **** out fast, but I did get ripped for $70 because the master did not work at all. But hey thats life....and before you say I'm a hater Bishop, I seriously have no problem with you. I just feel bad for the dudes getting played. "fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me!"
Beto is offline  
Old 12-25-2008, 12:21 PM
  #75  
Registered User
 
slickrick315's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: MATTYDALE NY 315 BABy
Posts: 342
slickrick315 is a jewel in the roughslickrick315 is a jewel in the roughslickrick315 is a jewel in the roughslickrick315 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Who Ripped You Off??????????names And Info Here!!!

Originally Posted by Trick View Post
that ******* fraud started with me... he talked **** about my family because i said his helmet was ugly!!

this guy is a lowlife... have faith in the people that have ben here for a long time
i know i havent been here long thats why i was asking trying to figure out what was up with him no beef just was wondering facts thats all
slickrick315 is offline  
Old 12-25-2008, 01:31 PM
  #76  
squid hunter
 
Trick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: connecticut
Age: 34
Posts: 2,079
Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold
Re: Who Ripped You Off??????????names And Info Here!!!

yea well the facts just got laid out for you.. the man is a lier and a fraud.. he was here for no other reason then to boost his ego... and when he was called out for it he left for a good amount of time, waited... then came back just to make money... i for one didn't really care that he was a fraud until he started talking ****... and OMR always speaks the truth... me and OMR have had arguments but he is a respectable guy so i hold no grudge... like i hold no grudge against you.. i was continuing to call him a fraud because i want to let people like you that don't know he is a scumbag to know
Trick is offline  
Old 12-25-2008, 03:14 PM
  #77  
Registered User
 
slickrick315's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: MATTYDALE NY 315 BABy
Posts: 342
slickrick315 is a jewel in the roughslickrick315 is a jewel in the roughslickrick315 is a jewel in the roughslickrick315 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Who Ripped You Off??????????names And Info Here!!!

quote=Trick;3697997]yea well the facts just got laid out for you.. the man is a lier and a fraud.. he was here for no other reason then to boost his ego... and when he was called out for it he left for a good amount of time, waited... then came back just to make money... i for one didn't really care that he was a fraud until he started talking ****... and OMR always speaks the truth... me and OMR have had arguments but he is a respectable guy so i hold no grudge... like i hold no grudge against you.. i was continuing to call him a fraud because i want to let people like you that don't know he is a scumbag to know[/quote]

kool thanxs for the info merry christmas all
slickrick315 is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
sam16509
Bike Parts for Sale
2
07-29-2013 08:05 PM
1Beaver
Newbie Welcome Center
4
07-15-2013 05:16 PM
hils0301
Bikes for Sale
2
07-13-2013 11:14 AM
KawiKid76
Miscellaneous Gear
0
12-20-2012 09:57 PM


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Who Ripped You Off??????????names And Info Here!!!


Contact Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.