Who Ripped You Off??????????names And Info Here!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2008, 09:03 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold
Re: Who Ripped You Off??????????names And Info Here!!!

Originally Posted by Fuzzy Nutz
OMR will take your money and instead of getting a subcage you will get a polaroid of his *****... i'm just sayin...

Originally Posted by old man roger
hey you asked for that picture
damnit... it wasn't worth the money though!!!
buyer beware
what the **** are you talking about ??? who in this thread is swinging off my nuts ????

some times i don't know if your serious or just ******* around , you need to make it clear for me so i know how to act the next time i see you
next time stay on subject
Old 12-24-2008, 09:04 PM
I can wheelie a unicycle

chovy636 is a decent person

i would give it a 50/50 chance it could go either way but i wouldn't risk my money on it
F it ill give it a shot.....i will post if its good or bad....if its bad i will apologize to everyone and admit i was wrong and yall were right
Old 12-24-2008, 09:05 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by chovy636
F it ill give it a shot.....i will post if its good or bad....if its bad i will apologize to everyone and admit i was wrong and yall were right
your the exact reason he can keep doing what he does or you are him im not sure yet
Old 12-24-2008, 09:06 PM
Master of The Catapault!

Fuzzy Nutz is a decent person

so if i buy glasses from him will i get scammed or have a good busn transaction?
dude, no offense... I haven't personally met OMR but I have seen plenty of him on here and have met/talked to people who know him... If OMR says somebody is a scammer, I'm gonna trust him and take his word for it... PERIOD...

Originally Posted by Suicidl
i thought this was a thread about people ripping people off not a discussion thread about bishop or how any of you like to swing from rogers nuts

another useless thread
I've heard that you offered up that ***** on other sales and never came through... scammer!!!

screen name reminds me of half baked.....squirrel master f'in hilarious
That's because I'm effin gangsta!!!
Old 12-24-2008, 09:06 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Suicidl
next time stay on subject
go back and read the thread and you will see i am on subject ..
Old 12-24-2008, 09:07 PM
also known as OMR

im done here for tonight i have to go back to work ...
I can wheelie a unicycle

your the exact reason he can keep doing what he does or you are him im not sure yet
not him can promise you that....and i know im not the only person who has bought glasses or shoes from him.....but im curious now....if its bad i will post up and tell everyone its horrible busn admit i was wrong and go on my way.....
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

I've heard that you offered up that ***** on other sales and never came through... scammer!!!
that was not my stuff for sale
Old 12-24-2008, 09:08 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

go back and read the thread and you will see i am on subject ..
what i am saying is someone will have to read through all this to find out who is scamming. **** this thread is junk
Old 12-24-2008, 09:10 PM
I can wheelie a unicycle

dude, no offense... I haven't personally met OMR but I have seen plenty of him on here and have met/talked to people who know him... If OMR says somebody is a scammer, I'm gonna trust him and take his word for it...
no offense taken im not here to fight or argue with anyone.....guess i just gotta figure it out for myself....thanks for the advice tho
Old 12-24-2008, 10:39 PM

slickrick315 is a jewel in the roughslickrick315 is a jewel in the roughslickrick315 is a jewel in the roughslickrick315 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Trick
you know nothing about what i am talking about so insert your head back up your *** were it belongs
you need to mello out son you dont know me i just asked you a ? not trying to start **** just wondering what the deal was i wasnt sure if he ripped you off or anyone or if its just because he told some football and stabbing stories so show a lil RESPECT
Old 12-24-2008, 11:08 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

i would give it a 50/50 chance it could go either way but i wouldn't risk my money on it
oh wise one.......

dont worry rog.. he'll get his glasses, yeah bisop is made out to be a bad guy but ive had many conversations with him and he's actually pretty cool. ive done business with him too and was more than happy.

ill prolly order my glasses at the same time he orders his
Old 12-25-2008, 12:18 AM
also known as OMR

not him can promise you that....and i know im not the only person who has bought glasses or shoes from him.....but im curious now....if its bad i will post up and tell everyone its horrible busn admit i was wrong and go on my way.....
he will see this thread and make sure at least you get your **** fast

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
oh wise one.......

dont worry rog.. he'll get his glasses, yeah bisop is made out to be a bad guy but ive had many conversations with him and he's actually pretty cool. ive done business with him too and was more than happy.

ill prolly order my glasses at the same time he orders his
he took care of you because he knows you are a post *****
Old 12-25-2008, 12:44 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

it always amazes me that people keep sending scammers money when it is so easy to just search the forum and find out who you are buying from ..

first step is to look at the persons for sale threads from the past , are there any people in that thread complaining ? are there people in that thread saying they got screwed ? if so don't buy from that person ..

if the person you are thinking about buying from has only been on this site for a short time and has no history and has no one to vouch for them then you are gambling ..

if there are a bunch of people telling you not to buy from a certain person then you shouldn't buy from that person , just because you didn't take the time to see how many people a certain person has ripped off doesn't mean that person is honest it just means youre lazy
or it's because there are 25 threads about him that run the range of collecting fees from stunters for a fake reality show to lying about who he sponsors to people not getting there shoes to lying about being a pro foot ball player or getting stabbed and shooting people or his shoes getting swallowed up by an earth quake or him being a pro stunter that invented the wheelie machine but people keep buying from him , how many times does it have to be said ....

now i will be the first to say that lying isn't necessarily a reason not to buy from the guy but if he was lying so he didn't have to ship shoes for 8 months then that alone is a good enough reason to be suspicious of him
there have been alot of people that have had bad business with him but the threads get so full of threats , e thugs and racist slurs that all the old ones get deleted , people see all the **** written about him and just think people are lying because he comes back on the site and acts like nothing happened and once in a while he does come through for people ...

if i was new to this site and saw that many people had bad **** to say about some one i would figure there must be a reason
yea but mostly ppl are just mad at him bc they think that he is lying and they want him to admit it....everyone that posts that has done busn with him says its good busn.....but whatever ppl are going to say what they want.....its just gotten out of hand rediculously
ya ok so either you can't read or you are bishop because you just keep saying the same thing even when it isn't true ...
because like i posted before they did post in about 25 different threads but those threads turn into nothing but threats and racial slurs so they get deleted , you have not been on this site long enough to see all the bishop threads and after a while people just get sick of posting about there bad experience with him because it doesn't get them any satisfaction and people like you don't listen to them any way so he just keeps scamming people ....
i understand why people don't bother cause no one listens...lol

i gotta go back to work and finish up some cages ....
i heart u roger, thats wat ive been trying to explain to chovey/bishop is that threads get deleted cuz i keep calling him a piece of **** ****** so the newbs are his new target and there are always NEW customers!!!

NOT SWINGING...but u are my HERO roger!!!!
Old 12-25-2008, 12:45 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

he will see this thread and make sure at least you get your **** fast

he took care of you because he knows you are a post *****
EXACTLY!!!

im surprised 50 is that nieve i still love u 50 but god damn
Old 12-25-2008, 12:51 AM
also known as OMR

half the people that use to speak up aren't even on this site any more either
Old 12-25-2008, 03:12 AM

BISHOP PHILLIPS can only hope to improve

nore like a 100% chance it will go right....

because like i posted before they did post in about 25 different threads but those threads turn into nothing but threats and racial slurs so they get deleted , you have not been on this site long enough to see all the bishop threads and after a while people just get sick of posting about there bad experience with him because it doesn't get them any satisfaction and people like you don't listen to them any way so he just keeps scamming people ....
out of all the ******* people on this site i didnt expect to see this **** for you .... but it doesnt matter cause not like we friends anyway... i just thought you were one of the neutral guys on here... so i guess you are gonna fault someone for trying to help... and be better then the average guy... roger you cant scam somebody by giving the money back if **** goes wrong.... those racial slurs you speak of in the threads come from like 3 or 4 people....not my customers...if the customer doesnt get there **** i expect them to be mad. i do business a little different then most on here... i dont make **** in my garage i have to import it from another country so the chances of **** happening is greatly increased. i have never ripped on ******* person off on this damn ****.... some **** my hav been late but thats it. you never seen me ask for a ******* donation for nothing... all i have done was give. i still till this day have the deepest payout for any stunt comp and the biggest payout for indivdual freestyle... i still would do the damn show but what for some stunters dont even appriciate...and thomas is a better man for the job... i am more corporate then i am a stunter. i have seen numorous people get burned on here and never find the guy. no one can say that about me at all...if there has been a issue no matter how many it gets resolved. i know for a fact i have done more the 1200 transaction on stunt life alone for bikes ,shoes,t shirts , shades etc.... and out of them orders maybe 30 or so had problems but they were RESOLVED.... problems are part of doing business. but i will take a better then 95% ratio.... all the bitching is about the 5% that didnt go right but in the end no one got burned... i had 100,000 reasons to take advantage of stunters and get paid for that tv show from spike tv....but i didnt cause i was not gonna sale stunters out like that.... and those entries that got refunded came from bank of hip pocket...not the production company cause they said **** yall... you signed a agreement..... i have tried alot of **** and failed and i had success with alot of stuff. i guess this explains the no response to the pm i sent you about a sub cage for my zx6r.... no biggie but i didnt think you were on the band wagon.... either way there is no beef just wanted to vent ... happy holidays omr
Old 12-25-2008, 03:16 AM

BISHOP PHILLIPS can only hope to improve

i take care of my people regardless if they are post ****** or not...if they pay they get their ****. end of story. i have been burned by about 7 people on here and i dont go posting and **** cause at the end of the day yall cant help me get my **** back or money... but love me or hate me i am still here...i got more people who are cool with me then haters so i am not gonna let a few bad apples ruin the bunch ....i am here for business not to be anyones friend
Old 12-25-2008, 03:36 AM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by BISHOP PHILLIPS
nore like a 100% chance it will go right....

out of all the ******* people on this site i didnt expect to see this **** for you .... but it doesnt matter cause not like we friends anyway... i just thought you were one of the neutral guys on here... so i guess you are gonna fault someone for trying to help... and be better then the average guy... roger you cant scam somebody by giving the money back if **** goes wrong.... those racial slurs you speak of in the threads come from like 3 or 4 people....not my customers...if the customer doesnt get there **** i expect them to be mad. i do business a little different then most on here... i dont make **** in my garage i have to import it from another country so the chances of **** happening is greatly increased. i have never ripped on ******* person off on this damn ****.... some **** my hav been late but thats it. you never seen me ask for a ******* donation for nothing... all i have done was give. i still till this day have the deepest payout for any stunt comp and the biggest payout for indivdual freestyle... i still would do the damn show but what for some stunters dont even appriciate...and thomas is a better man for the job... i am more corporate then i am a stunter. i have seen numorous people get burned on here and never find the guy. no one can say that about me at all...if there has been a issue no matter how many it gets resolved. i know for a fact i have done more the 1200 transaction on stunt life alone for bikes ,shoes,t shirts , shades etc.... and out of them orders maybe 30 or so had problems but they were RESOLVED.... problems are part of doing business. but i will take a better then 95% ratio.... all the bitching is about the 5% that didnt go right but in the end no one got burned... i had 100,000 reasons to take advantage of stunters and get paid for that tv show from spike tv....but i didnt cause i was not gonna sale stunters out like that.... and those entries that got refunded came from bank of hip pocket...not the production company cause they said **** yall... you signed a agreement..... i have tried alot of **** and failed and i had success with alot of stuff. i guess this explains the no response to the pm i sent you about a sub cage for my zx6r.... no biggie but i didnt think you were on the band wagon.... either way there is no beef just wanted to vent ... happy holidays omr

read this carefully because im not gonna get in a three month e-fight about this

i have seen all the threads that have been deleted before they got deleted and my honest opinion is you are not to be trusted ..

now that those threads are gone and half the people in those threads don't post any more you always say show me some one who isn't happy knowing that most are gone and the ones that are still here are just sick of posting about you because it does them no good ..

im not a bandwagon hater , i make my own decisions based on the info i have and the posts i have seen some that are still here and some that are now gone ..

i also have personal experience with you lying about **** like that x games **** you fed me about sponsoring twitch and as far as selling you a subcage goes i sent you a reply because your money is green just like the rest but to see all the **** talking you have done when you are called out just blows my mind and i just had to post up at least once to say i tried to tell people but it is up to them to listen or not ..

and just to be clear im not talking about you talking **** when some one says some thing stupid or racist because hey you have every right to get pissed at that ****..

im talking about you getting all high and mighty like you have never done any one wrong ..

now i have said my piece and im not gonna be one of the guys that follow you around from thread to thread but i call em like i see em ..

Last edited by old man roger; 12-25-2008 at 03:38 AM.
Old 12-25-2008, 03:43 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

and to think i almost went to bed without reading this Whoaaaaa

Quick Reply: Who Ripped You Off??????????names And Info Here!!!