Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Classified Ads Feedback Board (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/467-classified-ads-feedback-board)
-   -   Who Ripped You Off??????????names And Info Here!!! (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/467-classified-ads-feedback-board/239325-who-ripped-you-off.html)

Dizzel406 12-06-2008 12:44 AM

Who Ripped You Off??????????names And Info Here!!!

So I have been thinking about buying some parts from some people on here. I dont want get ripped off so iv been going through post and seeing who ripped who..lol There seems to be a lot of shady cats selling shit and never shipping it, and in some cases keep doing it. So I was hoping to start this thread... So if you have been ripped off by someone please post the person and part! This way people wont have to search throught mad threads to find out.. Thanks people!!

villa76 12-06-2008 01:02 AM

Re: Who Ripped You Off??????????names And Info Here!!!

Fucking corner store I hate arabs.

mofat01 12-06-2008 11:26 AM

It's easier to look and see who has been given good reps and buy from them.

Tucker R6! 12-06-2008 02:41 PM

puttin fools on blast!

like MTV :nono

Dizzel406 12-06-2008 06:51 PM

[quote=Tucker R6!;3664503]puttin fools on blast!

like MTV :nono[/quote]

Yep, thats how it should be, If your a scammer everyone should know it

Tucker R6! 12-06-2008 07:13 PM

[quote=Dizzel406;3664869]Yep, thats how it should be, If your a scammer everyone should know it[/quote]

your right if your a ripper you need to be put on blast :2cents

Turtle 12-06-2008 07:15 PM

Bray stole my virginity....he was very convincing though

Dizzel406 12-07-2008 03:32 PM

[quote=Turtle;3664904]Bray stole my virginity....he was very convincing though[/quote]

that shit cracked me up:LOL

Trick 12-24-2008 12:21 PM

bishop....

slickrick315 12-24-2008 12:56 PM

[quote=Trick;3696434]bishop....[/quote]

did he rip you off? i seen a different thread askin about him and nobody said they got ripped off just he had a problem with his shoe ditributor but he took care of thAT they said

and ppl dont think he got stabbed

Turtle 12-24-2008 01:36 PM

[QUOTE=Dizzel406;3666400]that shit cracked me up:LOL[/QUOTE]

i totally forgot i posted that....:LOL

Bray 12-24-2008 01:38 PM

[QUOTE=Turtle;3664904]Bray stole my virginity....he was very convincing though[/QUOTE]

you told me you were ready :shruggs

old man roger 12-24-2008 02:35 PM

it always amazes me that people keep sending scammers money when it is so easy to just search the forum and find out who you are buying from ..

first step is to look at the persons for sale threads from the past , are there any people in that thread complaining ? are there people in that thread saying they got screwed ? if so don't buy from that person ..

if the person you are thinking about buying from has only been on this site for a short time and has no history and has no one to vouch for them then you are gambling ..

if there are a bunch of people telling you not to buy from a certain person then you shouldn't buy from that person , just because you didn't take the time to see how many people a certain person has ripped off doesn't mean that person is honest it just means youre lazy:2cents

Fuzzy Nutz 12-24-2008 02:41 PM

[quote=old man roger;3696670]it always amazes me that people keep sending scammers money when it is so easy to just search the forum and find out who you are buying from ..

first step is to look at the persons for sale threads from the past , are there any people in that thread complaining ? are there people in that thread saying they got screwed ? if so don't buy from that person ..

if the person you are thinking about buying from has only been on this site for a short time and has no history and has no one to vouch for them then you are gambling ..

if there are a bunch of people telling you not to buy from a certain person then you shouldn't buy from that person , just because you didn't take the time to see how many people a certain person has ripped off doesn't mean that person is honest it just means youre lazy:2cents[/quote]

OMR will take your money and instead of getting a subcage you will get a polaroid of his balls... i'm just sayin...

:LOL

old man roger 12-24-2008 02:52 PM

[quote=Fuzzy Nutz;3696683]OMR will take your money and instead of getting a subcage you will get a polaroid of his balls... i'm just sayin...

:LOL[/quote]hey you asked for that picture :LOL

Fuzzy Nutz 12-24-2008 02:56 PM

[quote=old man roger;3696697]hey you asked for that picture :LOL[/quote]

damnit... it wasn't worth the money though!!! :LOL

old man roger 12-24-2008 02:57 PM

[quote=Fuzzy Nutz;3696704]damnit... it wasn't worth the money though!!! :LOL[/quote]buyer beware :LOL:LOL

Trick 12-24-2008 04:35 PM

[QUOTE=Rick Huling;3696479]did he rip you off? i seen a different thread askin about him and nobody said they got ripped off just he had a problem with his shoe ditributor but he took care of thAT they said

and ppl dont think he got stabbed[/QUOTE]

you know nothing about what i am talking about so insert your head back up your ass were it belongs :hello

50Outlaw 12-24-2008 05:00 PM

[QUOTE=Trick;3696860]you know nothing about what i am talking about so insert your head back up your ass were it belongs :hello[/QUOTE]

he asked a question... answer the question....

chovy636 12-24-2008 05:14 PM

they never asnwer the question.....they just have a smart ass comment to send back....its cuz no bishop didnt do anything to them at all they just want to bitch about something