Helmets and Jackets

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2012, 09:57 PM

KawiKid76 is a decent person
Helmets and Jackets

I have the following for sale

Cyber Thug Helmet a drop down tinted visor, dark black. It was worn in a parking lot drop, all the styrofoam is fine, it' just got a scuffed visor and over the right exhaust port that's on the side is scuffed. I paid $140 + tax, but I'm willing to let it go for $50.00 plus shipping.

HJC CS-R1 plain black. It has a few scuffs and bumps in it but it's a decent cheap helmet with no functioning flaws. Good basic helmet that I see are going for anywhere from $50.00 to $100+. Willing to part with it for $30.00 plus shipping.

Joe Rocket Blaster, it's black, grey and silver. It has no rips or tears, however the zippers on the sleeves are broken. They still work, but the thing that you grab is broke. I have them, and I got an appraisal to fix it for $20.00. I am willing to let it go for $85.00 plus shipping, I see them going for $100+ used.

ICON Hooligan 2 mesh/textile jacket. Breaths well, no tears or rips. Only thing wrong with it is the right button on the sleeve is missing the bottom part, but still works fine. I am willing to let it go for $75.00 plus shipping.

All prices negotiable, also open to trades. Please don't respond with stupid ****. I'm aware these items are less than perfect, so save your time and mine and don't tell me it's not perfect. I will send pictures as per request. All sales are final, NFQA. As long as I get paid, and you get your product I have no problems. Feel free to PM me for more information, or just post in here with contact information. Thanks for your time.

Last edited by KawiKid76; 12-20-2012 at 10:08 PM.