Who Ripped You Off??????????names And Info Here!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2008, 05:36 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who Ripped You Off??????????names And Info Here!!!

i ordered some shoes from bishop and got the shoes, a shirt, a bunch of stickers, and a wristband in like 3 days... when the shoes wore out quicker than expected i talked to bishop and got the hook up... ill definetly buy from him again
Old 12-24-2008, 05:40 PM
I can wheelie a unicycle

chovy636 is a decent person

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
i ordered some shoes from bishop and got the shoes, a shirt, a bunch of stickers, and a wristband in like 3 days... when the shoes wore out quicker than expected i talked to bishop and got the hook up... ill definetly buy from him again
lol i was arguing with dirty in another thread and they closed it on me....all he kept saying was he will squash newbs like me and i need to go right some speeding tickets? i dont really understand why but i think it makes him feel better to call me newb....since i claim to be a stunter and all
Old 12-24-2008, 05:46 PM

MartinSLP is a decent person
Talking Re: Who Ripped You Off??????????names And Info Here!!!

santa's sexy helper ripped me off last year.

so i punched her ovaries

Old 12-24-2008, 05:53 PM
I can wheelie a unicycle

she can "rip me off" whenever she wants
Old 12-24-2008, 06:26 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

a lot of people were complaining about Big R 508

the deaf guy

i'm guesing big R stood for big retard
Old 12-24-2008, 08:06 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

originally posted by chovey636:they never asnwer the question.....they just have a smart *** comment to send back....its cuz no bishop didnt do anything to them at all they just want to bitch about something
or it's because there are 25 threads about him that run the range of collecting fees from stunters for a fake reality show to lying about who he sponsors to people not getting there shoes to lying about being a pro foot ball player or getting stabbed and shooting people or his shoes getting swallowed up by an earth quake or him being a pro stunter that invented the wheelie machine but people keep buying from him , how many times does it have to be said ....

now i will be the first to say that lying isn't necessarily a reason not to buy from the guy but if he was lying so he didn't have to ship shoes for 8 months then that alone is a good enough reason to be suspicious of him

Last edited by old man roger; 12-24-2008 at 08:10 PM.
Old 12-24-2008, 08:25 PM
I can wheelie a unicycle

Originally Posted by old man roger
or it's because there are 25 threads about him that run the range of collecting fees from stunters for a fake reality show to lying about who he sponsors to people not getting there shoes to lying about being a pro foot ball player or getting stabbed and shooting people or his shoes getting swallowed up by an earth quake or him being a pro stunter that invented the wheelie machine but people keep buying from him , how many times does it have to be said ....

now i will be the first to say that lying isn't necessarily a reason not to buy from the guy but if he was lying so he didn't have to ship shoes for 8 months then that alone is a good enough reason to be suspicious of him
i agree with you to a extent....but everyone says that they were taken care of regardless that it took a while....so hes not scamming ppl if he gives them money back.....and believe that he is lying about all that stuff but its old to follow him around to every thread and talk **** and everything when there are alot of ppl saying that he does good busn with them and they have had no probs.....my ....
Old 12-24-2008, 08:41 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by chovy636
i agree with you to a extent....but everyone says that they were taken care of regardless that it took a while....so hes not scamming ppl if he gives them money back.....and believe that he is lying about all that stuff but its old to follow him around to every thread and talk **** and everything when there are alot of ppl saying that he does good busn with them and they have had no probs.....my ....
there have been alot of people that have had bad business with him but the threads get so full of threats , e thugs and racist slurs that all the old ones get deleted , people see all the **** written about him and just think people are lying because he comes back on the site and acts like nothing happened and once in a while he does come through for people ...

if i was new to this site and saw that many people had bad **** to say about some one i would figure there must be a reason
Old 12-24-2008, 08:44 PM
I can wheelie a unicycle

there have been alot of people that have had bad business with him but the threads get so full of threats , e thugs and racist slurs that all the old ones get deleted , people see all the **** written about him and just think people are lying because he comes back on the site and acts like nothing happened and once in a while he does come through for people ...

if i was new to this site and saw that many people had bad **** to say about some one i would figure there must be a reason
yea but mostly ppl are just mad at him bc they think that he is lying and they want him to admit it....everyone that posts that has done busn with him says its good busn.....but whatever ppl are going to say what they want.....its just gotten out of hand rediculously
Old 12-24-2008, 08:46 PM
also known as OMR

yea but mostly ppl are just mad at him bc they think that he is lying and they want him to admit it....everyone that posts that has done busn with him says its good busn.....but whatever ppl are going to say what they want.....its just gotten out of hand rediculously
ya ok so either you can't read or you are bishop because you just keep saying the same thing even when it isn't true ...
Old 12-24-2008, 08:48 PM
I can wheelie a unicycle

ya ok so either you can't read or you are bishop because you just keep saying the same thing even when it isn't true ...
so why dont the ppl that have had bad busn with him come and post in 1 of the 3 or so threads about him....nobody will post up and the ppl that have had bad busn with him say yea it took him forever to make it right
Old 12-24-2008, 08:51 PM
Master of The Catapault!

Fuzzy Nutz is a decent person

Old 12-24-2008, 08:52 PM
I can wheelie a unicycle

Originally Posted by Fuzzy Nutz
screen name reminds me of half baked.....squirrel master f'in hilarious
Old 12-24-2008, 08:53 PM
also known as OMR

so why dont the ppl that have had bad busn with him come and post in 1 of the 3 or so threads about him....nobody will post up and the ppl that have had bad busn with him say yea it took him forever to make it right
because like i posted before they did post in about 25 different threads but those threads turn into nothing but threats and racial slurs so they get deleted , you have not been on this site long enough to see all the bishop threads and after a while people just get sick of posting about there bad experience with him because it doesn't get them any satisfaction and people like you don't listen to them any way so he just keeps scamming people ....
Old 12-24-2008, 08:55 PM
also known as OMR

i understand why people don't bother cause no one listens...lol

i gotta go back to work and finish up some cages ....
Old 12-24-2008, 08:56 PM
I can wheelie a unicycle

because like i posted before they did post in about 25 different threads but those threads turn into nothing but threats and racial slurs so they get deleted , you have not been on this site long enough to see all the bishop threads and after a while people just get sick of posting about there bad experience with him because it doesn't get them any satisfaction and people like you don't listen to them any way so he just keeps scamming people ....
so if i buy glasses from him will i get scammed or have a good busn transaction?
Old 12-24-2008, 08:56 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

i thought this was a thread about people ripping people off not a discussion thread about bishop or how any of you like to swing from rogers nuts

another useless thread
Old 12-24-2008, 09:00 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by Suicidl
i thought this was a thread about people ripping people off not a discussion thread about bishop or how any of you like to swing from rogers nuts

another useless thread
what the **** are you talking about ??? who in this thread is swinging off my nuts ????

some times i don't know if your serious or just ******* around , you need to make it clear for me so i know how to act the next time i see you
Old 12-24-2008, 09:01 PM
I can wheelie a unicycle

what the **** are you talking about ??? who in this thread is swinging off my nuts ????

some times i don't know if your serious or just ******* around , you need to make it clear for me so i know how to act the next time i see you
i was kinda curious about that as well?
Old 12-24-2008, 09:01 PM
also known as OMR

so if i buy glasses from him will i get scammed or have a good busn transaction?
i would give it a 50/50 chance it could go either way but i wouldn't risk my money on it

Quick Reply: Who Ripped You Off??????????names And Info Here!!!