ultra exclusive redbull nike dunks and matching hat and not released yet glow dunks

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2008, 06:18 PM
Mof Diver

mofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant future
Re: ultra exclusive redbull nike dunks and matching hat and not released yet glow dun

Originally Posted by BISHOP PHILLIPS
and whats your point smart ***... that me with all my ****...and i have done a few stunt jobs... for car movies and commercials... me and brittany went back and forth over this ****.... i dont make my pages a family member does... my balck *** is all over that page stunting ...i dont have to pretend to be some white guy... who is a friend of mine... she put the wrong caption under the wrong pic... there is a pic of me wall stalling on the same page. and that 30k gsxr... has been all over this site with pics of my other **** i had for sale ... cause it sits in my garage... my wheelie machines have been bought by more then 12 people in the states and 4 over seas... so again try again cause this aint ****... all the pics are still on my page... farmer boys are fans of my shoes and nick apex was a home boy of mine who held with my stunt show i had in va... which still till this day has the single highest individual freestyle payout and the deepest payout 12 th place.... what does your resume hold...besides a bunch of hate. try try try... but you arent getting anywhere
oh and that stunt bike that aint mine... pm frayz on here... i sold it to him he owns it now... so you can still suck a dick

No need to explain yourself to me. I don't care. I'm just letting others know what a piece of **** you are. You call it hate, others call it "good looking out"
Old 12-21-2008, 06:45 PM

getlikeme is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: ultra exclusive redbull nike dunks and matching hat and not released yet glow dun

damn.. bishop these ************* follow u around like u give out free prostitutes in ur threads..haha... its always the same like 3 jackasses that juss have nuthin better to do.. the little dirtbike kid beat all of his games for his "xbox" (since he doesnt play playstation) so he decides to talk **** on stuntlife like hes hard...the kid prolly gets his lunch money stole from him at school everyday.. he prolly couldnt fight his way out of a wet paper sack so he decides to cyber fight..and bishop cant even tack up a post on sumbodys thread without "trick" followin him around n juss runnin his dick sucker.. wuts the point? ur prolly the one in high school that gave wedgies to the pussies like the little dirtbike kid haha... getta ****** life losers..
Old 12-21-2008, 07:05 PM

lee majors is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
for what its worth, the **** talking in this thread is so weak and old that i literaly no bullshit just fell asleep trying to read this thread hahah. and ive done business with bishop with no issues...unless hes personally fucked you over. get over it. and i dont for one second believe that theres anyone on this site that can say that they contacted him about not gettin their **** and he didnt take care of them. if so post up, if not shut up.

well then you need to wake up, because this isn't even about shoes or hats anymore....this is about a guy that perpetrated the biggest lie ever on stunt life,someone that has shown again and again that he can't be trusted. i, for one, would rather he had nothing to do with the stunt community at all. thats all.

Last edited by lee majors; 12-21-2008 at 07:09 PM.
Old 12-21-2008, 07:16 PM
squid hunter

Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by getlikeme
damn.. bishop these ************* follow u around like u give out free prostitutes in ur threads..haha... its always the same like 3 jackasses that juss have nuthin better to do.. the little dirt bike kid beat all of his games for his "xbox" (since he doesn't play playstation) so he decides to talk **** on stuntlife like hes hard...the kid prolly gets his lunch money stole from him at school everyday.. he prolly couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper sack so he decides to Cyb fight..and bishop cant even tack up a post on somebody's thread without "trick" following him around n juss running his dick sucker.. wuts the point? ur prolly the one in high school that gave wedgies to the pussies like the little dirtbike kid haha... getta ****** life losers..
yea right pall... i was the kid stuffin your head in a toilet... you wanna run fagot i got all day...
do you know who he is.. do you know who he scamed... NO
you have been on here for 3 months you no talent *** clown ******* squid... your ******* 20 years old 2 years out high school talking hard... **** you corn boy
Old 12-21-2008, 07:26 PM
squid hunter

Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold

trick *** bitch stfu.... you ******* unemployed bitch. my tax dollars is keeping you at home on unemployment so you can talk ****... i gave your punk *** the address and where you at home talking **** the same as you or anyone else would be doing. i remember when you use to ride my dick and asking me for free **** all the time like pipes and shoes and ****... so stfu again and stop trying to act hard when you know you are a bitch...and a mooch go sale that fucked up helmet so you can make some money... oh i forgot nobody wants that ****... i will be here in new york for a few more hours... **** didnt you say you like 40 miles away... come on over i got the gas money for your broke ***. but i know bitches and you aint gonna show
hahahaha... i am not on unemployment because i am not a lowlife like you... and you know you don't pay taxes... your a scam artist... you gave me no such address "baller" all you did was try and lay some week *** hate **** you lier. no no no pall you said you "were getting a bunch and i could have one that u didn't need" did i ever get it class?????? NO never wanted your shoes.. they are gay *** knockoffs of other brands... i have seen them ezec got a pair (that he has never worn) I SHOULD BUY THEM FROM HIM AND PEE ON THEM AND LIGHT THEM ON FIRE!!!!!!!!!!! AND ITS SELL YOU UNEDUCATED PIECE OF TRASH YOU HAVE NO GRAMMAR SKILLS

if you want it so bad drive your black *** to ct tuff guy.. you wont cuz your a ******* fraud...
your so bad bishop... i was i was as gangsta as you bishop... your a fake failure lire **** that should be face down in a gutter
Old 12-21-2008, 07:34 PM
squid hunter

lets end this right now!!!!

prove to me that you played pro football!!!!
prove to me that your shoes got eaten by earthquake (must have insurance)
prove to me that you got stabbed and you shoot 2 people.. i.e. police reports law depositions... i understand how the judicial system works bud
prove me wrong then all i can do is shut up
Old 12-21-2008, 07:38 PM
squid hunter

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=e...75&ie=UTF8&z=9
Old 12-21-2008, 08:24 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by lee majors
well then you need to wake up, because this isn't even about shoes or hats anymore....this is about a guy that perpetrated the biggest lie ever on stunt life,someone that has shown again and again that he can't be trusted. i, for one, would rather he had nothing to do with the stunt community at all. thats all.
stuntlife already has a dad, his name is nags. and if nags thinks that bishop is a crook he will ban him from using the classifieds like he did with bigR. but like i said, the truth of the matter is no one can say that bishop didnt take care of them. i dont give a **** if he told everyone he fought king kong...who really gives a ****, he didnt ask for anyones money.theres certainly enought bullshitters on here, so who cares, move on with life.
Old 12-21-2008, 08:47 PM

-matt g- is an unknown quantity at this point

well then you need to wake up, because this isn't even about shoes or hats anymore....this is about a guy that perpetrated the biggest lie ever on stunt life

+1

re-read this thread.. its pretty self explanatory

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/214...ay-bishop.html

i can't believe people actually stick up for this guy
Old 12-21-2008, 08:57 PM
squid hunter

he stared talkin **** to me so now i make hate
Old 12-21-2008, 09:38 PM

BISHOP PHILLIPS can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by Trick
hahahaha... i am not on unemployment because i am not a lowlife like you... and you know you don't pay taxes... your a scam artist... you gave me no such address "baller" all you did was try and lay some week *** hate **** you lier. no no no pall you said you "were getting a bunch and i could have one that u didn't need" did i ever get it class?????? NO never wanted your shoes.. they are gay *** knockoffs of other brands... i have seen them ezec got a pair (that he has never worn) I SHOULD BUY THEM FROM HIM AND PEE ON THEM AND LIGHT THEM ON FIRE!!!!!!!!!!! AND ITS SELL YOU UNEDUCATED PIECE OF TRASH YOU HAVE NO GRAMMAR SKILLS

if you want it so bad drive your black *** to ct tuff guy.. you wont cuz your a ******* fraud...
your so bad bishop... i was i was as gangsta as you bishop... your a fake failure lire **** that should be face down in a gutter
oh man... you are funny as heel trick and stupid as ****... you know i gave you the address i made it public in the thread... and you talking about grammer... you dumb muthafucka look at what you are typing... your internet grammer sucks ummmm why would i drive to you or any of the other pussies on this site that have a problem with me. you pussies and cry babies are the one with the problem...so come settle it if you feel sooooo strongly about... you all are just a bunch of inet **** talkers.... and all the people complaining have never dealt with me... so again trick stfu.... all you are doing is helping blow up this thread and help me sale more ****... cause i have sold 4 pair of red bull shoes since you and your girlfriends have been bitching... so please keep whining ... you help me sale my helmet...with all the **** talking and still havent sold your own. have a nice day dick head
Old 12-21-2008, 09:57 PM

lets end this right now!!!!

prove to me that you played pro football!!!!
prove to me that your shoes got eaten by earthquake (must have insurance)
prove to me that you got stabbed and you shoot 2 people.. i.e. police reports law depositions... i understand how the judicial system works bud
prove me wrong then all i can do is shut up
you dumb muthafuckers are worrying about **** that dont concern you at all... just cause i am not all buddy buddy with you all you cry like bitches.... you and the others are like a bunch of woman... i would think yall wanted to get with me since you wanna know all about my income. damn the girls i **** dont even ask so many stupid ******* questions. at the end of the day nothing in my life effects your ****** ***... or any one else. you dumb asses are outof yourminds if you think i am gonna sit here and keep posting up proof of some bullshit questions.... i posted proof of personal property and business i own... and you still want more proof of **** that dont concern you. my girl asked you bitches for prayers not money.... get the **** over it and get a damn life. or better yet keep typing and worrying about my life and assets like some little groupies.... it gives me something to do... and let me know i am on you bitches minds...so keep it going... i think you and your buddies have man crushes on me or something.
bitch type the address right that 3rd grade education has got to be good for something. here it is again dufus
1332 herkimer st
brooklyn new york 11233

it doesnt get much easier then that ... but i know you are gonna have some stupid come back why you arent coming. so blah blah stfu in advance
Originally Posted by sdfkillz
stuntlife already has a dad, his name is nags. and if nags thinks that bishop is a crook he will ban him from using the classifieds like he did with bigR. but like i said, the truth of the matter is no one can say that bishop didnt take care of them. i dont give a **** if he told everyone he fought king kong...who really gives a ****, he didnt ask for anyones money.theres certainly enought bullshitters on here, so who cares, move on with life.
well put skillz.... moral of the story **** happens and long as you make a attemp to resolve it or take care of people.... you are good in my book. if i didnt take care of my customers..dont you think they would be in the thread complaining... but a bunch of non customers are doing the bitching... but i can take it cause with success comes contraversy...no big deal most of you ******* hate walmart but your asses still shop there every week. i run a big *** business not some small bullshit business... andin big business **** is bound to happen. i have been fucked over by about 7 people on here for parts and ****. i deal with that person...not a ******* community cause at the end of the day the deal is between us not the world. and no one can help me get my money but me.
Originally Posted by -matt g-
+1

re-read this thread.. its pretty self explanatory

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/214...ay-bishop.html

i can't believe people actually stick up for this guy
you stfu... you arent important enuff to say ****. and when typing people take **** 100 different ways it is not like talking... so again i never asked you or any ******* body for a damn thing and never will. there is not a person on stunt life who has ever given me a damn thing for free. nor would i ask...cause i can afford to pay...and i dont use that i am a broke stunter line either... if some one selling **** and they say this is the best they can do i either buy it or say no thanks. my point is i dont need to **** anyone.... so get a life people come stick up for me cause they are the select few that actually know me to some degree... and not just some ******* avatar... again go get a ******* life

Last edited by BISHOP PHILLIPS; 12-21-2008 at 10:06 PM.
Old 12-21-2008, 10:02 PM

lee stfu cause you dont know what you are talking about... i guess i was good for this community when i was paying for stunters gas and trips and giving them a place to stay. and giving away 15000 dollar stunt show purses in cash not checks or iou's.... no one still till this date has given away more money then me and a deeper payout then me... 12k for indivdual freestyle and 12th place payouts... about the only person that i have respect for is thomas in the promoter industry and onone else.... so again until you do something you cant say **** about being apart of a community...so stfu again people like you are the reason i stopped doing shows and giving away my hard earned money
Old 12-21-2008, 10:05 PM

Originally Posted by frayz
But just to help the situation we can have a big street ride here and mobile and we can have trick and bishop duke it out.
its kinda heard to have a duke out...when the other person is a punk..lmao but not a bad idea. i will be at stunt wars more then likely but daytona for sure... so we shall see...and thanks for chiming in partner... i knew you were out there somewhere... wtf you doing in mobile i thought you were in fl. holla you got the number
Old 12-21-2008, 11:12 PM
squid hunter

OK fagot your the big time baller with all the money some come here *** clown... and you didn't post that addy anywere.... and the only one here with the third grade ed is you.
i don't give a **** what you own... i just wanna know the truth about your lies...

and as for a punk you ******* baboon... come to ct and see who the puck is you little ****
Old 12-21-2008, 11:16 PM
squid hunter

lee stfu cause you dont know what you are talking about... i guess i was good for this community when i was paying for stunters gas and trips and giving them a place to stay. and giving away 15000 dollar stunt show purses in cash not checks or iou's.... no one still till this date has given away more money then me and a deeper payout then me... 12k for indivdual freestyle and 12th place payouts... about the only person that i have respect for is thomas in the promoter industry and onone else.... so again until you do something you cant say **** about being apart of a community...so stfu again people like you are the reason i stopped doing shows and giving away my hard earned money
my comp dick bag

[IMG][/IMG]

Old 12-21-2008, 11:17 PM
squid hunter

and from what i have seen of lee is that he doesn't run his mouth unless provoked... so i am sure you did something to him

remember i have been here for a few more years then you
Old 12-21-2008, 11:24 PM
squid hunter

dude you should be a politition... you avoid everything and try to spin...
Old 12-21-2008, 11:37 PM

getlikeme is an unknown quantity at this point

hahaha bishop u oughta juss name the title of ur threads "hey foggot stalkers post here" or better yet "haters follow my threads"
Old 12-21-2008, 11:40 PM

dude you should be a politition... you avoid everything and try to spin...
and you got the nerve to correct someones spelling on the inet... lmao half you post are spelled wrong as **** and i cant believe you spelled politician the way you did lmao rotl omg stunt life is so damn funny... i had to pull out the dictionary and the pimptionary to figure that word out... ...lmao... go to sleep trick. you got 3rd grade classes in the morning
and from what i have seen of lee is that he doesn't run his mouth unless provoked... so i am sure you did something to him

remember i have been here for a few more years then you
OK fagot your the big time baller with all the money some come here *** clown... and you didn't post that addy anywere.... and the only one here with the third grade ed is you.
i don't give a **** what you own... i just wanna know the truth about your lies...

and as for a punk you ******* baboon... come to ct and see who the puck is you little ****
i like that baboon comment that was clever.... and i know you really have a 3rd grade education now since you saying i never posted a address anywhere... its in the same ******* post as the 3rd grade education line... but maybe you cant read all that well so i will give you a pass... trick go the **** to sleep cause you arent making a damn bit of sense
my comp dick bag

[IMG][/IMG]

your show huh.... i bet...and i am sure you may be the mc or something but you putting up the money... i dont buy it one bit... cause you always asking for free ****

Quick Reply: ultra exclusive redbull nike dunks and matching hat and not released yet glow dunks