ultra exclusive redbull nike dunks and matching hat and not released yet glow dunks

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2008, 02:38 PM
Mof Diver

mofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant future
Re: ultra exclusive redbull nike dunks and matching hat and not released yet glow dun

DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE YOU BUY FROM BISHOP......dude is shady. You've been warned but make your own opinion, don't do it.

So when people buy this stuff from you whats gonna be your excuse for not getting them their stuff this time....

In Rehab? Got Stabbed? Got Shot? Took a Vacation? Ur Broke? Boat from China sunk? Pirates stole your shipment?
Old 12-20-2008, 03:49 PM

BISHOP PHILLIPS can only hope to improve
Re: ultra exclusive redbull nike dunks and matching hat and not released yet glow dun

Originally Posted by mofat01
DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE YOU BUY FROM BISHOP......dude is shady. You've been warned but make your own opinion, don't do it.

So when people buy this stuff from you whats gonna be your excuse for not getting them their stuff this time....

In Rehab? Got Stabbed? Got Shot? Took a Vacation? Ur Broke? Boat from China sunk? Pirates stole your shipment?
you dont know wtf you are talking about stfu and stop being a band wagon rider. i have sold plenty of **** since i came back ...and no problems so again stfu up about **** you dont know about. you never dealt with me and dont know me. and by the way no pirate ever stole my shipment just your mother if she needed shoes all she had to do was ask. idk what got into her. again **** u

Last edited by BISHOP PHILLIPS; 12-20-2008 at 04:42 PM.
Old 12-20-2008, 04:18 PM
squid hunter

Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold

yo bishop.. i ned a monster energy hat... hook a brotha up son...
Old 12-20-2008, 04:38 PM

Originally Posted by Trick
yo bishop.. i ned a monster energy hat... hook a brotha up son...
i got a few... go in the other thread and get my address and stop by and pick it up and take the *** kicking that comes with the hat for free... or you can just paypal me and get the hat thru the mail like me other good customers.... the choice is yours. makes no difference to me. but i got em
Old 12-20-2008, 05:01 PM

-Mike W.- is a decent person

no one better buy from this shady ****.. bishop where is my limited edition rl shoe?! from like um a year ago?! still not here. lol

**** that
Old 12-20-2008, 05:17 PM
Mof Diver

mofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by BISHOP PHILLIPS
you dont know wtf you are talking about stfu and stop being a band wagon rider. i have sold plenty of **** since i came back ...and no problems so again stfu up about **** you dont know about. you never dealt with me and dont know me. and by the way no pirate ever stole my shipment just your mother if she needed shoes all she had to do was ask. idk what got into her. again **** u
I know I looked your name up on here and found multiple ppl pissed off cuz you ripped them off....thats enough right there to know your a piece of ****.

your mom jokes are weak
Old 12-20-2008, 05:32 PM

lee majors is an unknown quantity at this point

bishop philips is a con-artist.
Old 12-20-2008, 06:03 PM

Originally Posted by -Mike W.-
no one better buy from this shady ****.. bishop where is my limited edition rl shoe?! from like um a year ago?! still not here. lol

**** that
man i pm'd u quite a few times... you bout the only person who didnt respond to get there ****. everybody else has gotten there stuff and then some. if you read the i posted up instead of looking to start hate you woulda cashed in like the others... and you still can... but dont be a dick... you paid so you will get compensated not my fault if you dont respond or dont read the thread i posted for those who didnt get there ****. pm me your email if you want details. but dont start **** without all the facts
Old 12-20-2008, 06:05 PM
954jason.com

az954jason is a decent person

you can buy all those knock offs here. do the pics look familiar?
http://www.anpshoes.com/index.php?cPath=219_497
Old 12-20-2008, 06:09 PM

I know I looked your name up on here and found multiple ppl pissed off cuz you ripped them off....thats enough right there to know your a piece of ****.

your mom jokes are weak
Originally Posted by lee majors
bishop philips is a con-artist.
both of you a can suck a con artist dick for all i care... **** both of you. this world is full of haters and always will be... take time to look at yourself before you judge another man. and this is to mofat... you read **** about when people orders got slowed up... that was it... other then that i havent done **** and the orders was a act of nature... but people are quick to post when they dont get ****... but not quick to post once **** is resolved or if they got good service they just send pm's saying thanks...cause they dont want to be seen saying thanks bishop cause i guess its uncool on stuntlife.... i dont care people dont gotta thank me ... all the haters on here can suck each others dick for all i care... including you. if there wasnt so much snow on the ground i wouldnt even bother going back and forth with you simple minded *****... but there aint **** else to do so **** it lets go at it.....
Old 12-20-2008, 06:13 PM
Mof Diver

Remember this

Originally Posted by Brittany Morrow
Please forgive me, but I am on vacation in New Mexico and am bored out of my mind. I did a little search on our friend Bishop and this is what I found:

Bishop aka le'bisheonte joe phillips has another profile.... on blackplanet.com

here is the link: http://www.blackplanet.com/your_page...ame=magicman31

he calls himself MagicMan31

now just in case someone sees this post and decides to delete the LIES that are posted all over his profile before any of you can see the proof, I have taken the initiative of saving some screen shots for you all.

PLEASE NOTE:

On his main page,

1. Bishop claims to be the INVENTOR of the Xtreme Wheelie Ride machine.... where as he is listed on the Xtreme Wheelie Ride website as an operator/distributor under the name of JOE PHILLIPS: wheelieride.com
I do believe it is, in fact, illegal to claim to be the inventor of something that you are not the inventor of. They have thier patent number listed right on their website.

2. Bishop also claims to be a "professional stunt man." That's right laides and gentleman, a real live PROFESSIOJNAL STUNT MAN. He also states that he invented the wheelie machine so that people could see what he feels like when he is doing SHOWS. How nice of him to give back to the commoners.

3. Bishop also goes on to explain that he is single and would love to meet new ladies to date. How many years did his fiance claim to have been with him? I wonder if she, if she even exists, knows about this profile.... and just in case you wanna argue that he could have made the profile before he met her and never updated it, the profile was last updated on 9/5/07.

4. Bishop also claims to have a bachelor's degree, as is obvious from the screen shot. Funny how a man with a Bachelor's degree could possible be, and I quote, "a espiring race car driver." Too bad he isn't AN ASPIRING RACECAR DRIVER, cuz maybe then he just might be the first blackman to win the Indy 500.....

5. Bishop also calims to own a custom car shop that does, "Some of the best work in the nation." Too bad TAELA MADE CUSTOMS doesn't exist anywhere in Virginia or Texas, per the government tax ID website and our firend GOOGLE, unless, of course, his shop runs completly off referrals, has no landline or physical address, and is not paying taxes. Oh yes, and I forgot, no one in the country who has ever had anything done through TAELA MADE CUSTOMS feels the need to talk about it, EVER. You decide which it is!

In his pictures,

1. Bishop calims to be doing a wall stall in a picture on his profile, where, in fact, it is a picture of NICK APEX on Hyper Ryder's bike at the Virginia Motosports Competition on May 5-6, 2007. His gosh darn Rush Deal jacket says APEX right on the back of it for goodness sake! Note our beloved Heidi Beers in the background taking pictures on the wall. On the actual site for the competition, pictures taken by Heidi Beers are posted up in the gallery, and low-and-behold, there is NICK APEX in plain sight doing his individual freestyle run on the same bike in the same jacket and helmet. Nick is, if I must point out the obvious.... WHITE. Bishop, is not. No mistaking it. It is not Bishop in Apex's jacket on Hyper Ryder's bike. That would be too easy of an excuse, now wouldn't it?

2. Bishop also claims to be posing for a picture with "his fans" where in fact it is a picture of him with the FARMER BOYS who actually DID A SHOW during Starboyz Stuntfest last year. I do believe, in this case, Bishop is the fan. Nice try though.

3. Bishop also claims to have more bikes than Jay Leno, somehow adding a new one to the collection every few days, according the the dates he uploaded the photos and the captions, "the new street killer," and "the new hottness."

Now, I don't know what the rest of you think, but if I were Nick Apex, I would be pissed. If I were the INVENTOR of the Xtreme Wheelie Ride, I would be pissed. If I were the Farmer Boys, I would be pissed. If I were the ACTUAL OWNER of the bikes he has posted as his, I would be pissed.

And if I were someone who EVER got hurt stunting, or who rides at the spot alone, or who wears Stasis Shoes, or who has a fiance that they love, or has a friend or family member that has been attacked or stabbed, or who is a PROFESSIONAL STUNT MAN, or who DOESN'T LIKE BEING LIED TO.... I would be pissed.

But of course, he loves the stunt commuinity and would do anything for it.

The End.
Old 12-20-2008, 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by az954jason
man this is some ******* place over in china... and use your noodle... they hats on this site are like 20-30 bucks before shipping...from china of all places... so prolly like 20 more bucks.... so thats 50 or 60 bucks in cost... why in the hell would i sale them for a loss to you guys for 30-35... doesnt make since... and anyone can steal pics of the new era site .... and there is a central photo site for new era... but if you look in my other threads... the site is sitting in my store and my living room. and you can tell the fake new era hats from the real... look at thr tag for the product codes... they tell you the place of origin. if you know how to decipher the numbers... so again use your brain not your ***. and any limited shoe from nike comes with authentication papers...
Old 12-20-2008, 06:16 PM

-Mike W.- is a decent person

man i pm'd u quite a few times... you bout the only person who didnt respond to get there ****. everybody else has gotten there stuff and then some. if you read the i posted up instead of looking to start hate you woulda cashed in like the others... and you still can... but dont be a dick... you paid so you will get compensated not my fault if you dont respond or dont read the thread i posted for those who didnt get there ****. pm me your email if you want details. but dont start **** without all the facts
man, i paypal'd you like 70 sum bucks with my address and everything...thats all you need to send a product to someone...i gave you money...and an address...but nothing ever came...what more did you need from me? well i payed and i want somethin....lol i'll pm you
Old 12-20-2008, 06:22 PM

Remember this
and whats your point smart ***... that me with all my ****...and i have done a few stunt jobs... for car movies and commercials... me and brittany went back and forth over this ****.... i dont make my pages a family member does... my balck *** is all over that page stunting ...i dont have to pretend to be some white guy... who is a friend of mine... she put the wrong caption under the wrong pic... there is a pic of me wall stalling on the same page. and that 30k gsxr... has been all over this site with pics of my other **** i had for sale ... cause it sits in my garage... my wheelie machines have been bought by more then 12 people in the states and 4 over seas... so again try again cause this aint ****... all the pics are still on my page... farmer boys are fans of my shoes and nick apex was a home boy of mine who held with my stunt show i had in va... which still till this day has the single highest individual freestyle payout and the deepest payout 12 th place.... what does your resume hold...besides a bunch of hate. try try try... but you arent getting anywhere
oh and that stunt bike that aint mine... pm frayz on here... i sold it to him he owns it now... so you can still suck a dick

Last edited by BISHOP PHILLIPS; 12-20-2008 at 06:25 PM.
Old 12-20-2008, 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by -Mike W.-
man, i paypal'd you like 70 sum bucks with my address and everything...thats all you need to send a product to someone...i gave you money...and an address...but nothing ever came...what more did you need from me? well i payed and i want somethin....lol i'll pm you
if you didnt read the post of what happened to stasis... not my fault but i will take the blame...cause you gotta be the last guy not to cash in ... better yet i will pm you and give you my number...and you can call. i am not doing **** dont mind explaining the email ...instead of doing all this typing
Old 12-20-2008, 08:37 PM

gsxr600stunter0 is a decent person

Originally Posted by az954jason

lol if that isnt proof hes a ******* scammer...this site happens to carry the exact same sizes he claims to have in stock...lol...****** loser...time to find another site to sell your bobo ****...
Old 12-20-2008, 08:40 PM

BISHOP: "I claim to be a when in fact all I am is a ..."
Old 12-20-2008, 08:53 PM

Originally Posted by gsxr600stunter0
lol if that isnt proof hes a ******* scammer...this site happens to carry the exact same sizes he claims to have in stock...lol...****** loser...time to find another site to sell your bobo ****...
Originally Posted by gsxr600stunter0
BISHOP: "I claim to be a when in fact all I am is a ..."
lol you funking stupid ****... if you go to footlocker,footaction etc... they have the same sizes dumb *** dunks come in certain sizes. call me wait you want but call me paid in the process... if you dont want to buy then move the **** on .... its that simple nobody is twisting your arms to buy **** from me. maybe i will start pushing adio or globe... they are so popular that nobody wants to make fakes of those lmao... stfu
Old 12-20-2008, 08:58 PM

i wear es's and i paid 80 bucks for them....and they are REAL...woo hoo and they feel good too
Old 12-20-2008, 09:50 PM
squid hunter

Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold

i got a few... go in the other thread and get my address and stop by and pick it up and take the *** kicking that comes with the hat for free... or you can just paypal me and get the hat thru the mail like me other good customers.... the choice is yours. makes no difference to me. but i got em
meet me on the border and i can make your fantasies come true...
all that talk bout how you dont care about the hate then you say your ganna beat my ***... you know what i should go to nyc right now... you got to sign paperwork that you will not press charges tho...

youra clown

its ganna be hard drivin home to your raised ranch with two broken arms BALLER

Quick Reply: ultra exclusive redbull nike dunks and matching hat and not released yet glow dunks