ultra exclusive redbull nike dunks and matching hat and not released yet glow dunks

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2008, 04:33 PM
squid hunter

Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold
Re: ultra exclusive redbull nike dunks and matching hat and not released yet glow dun

hes got cronies comin on here to back him up haven't you noticed yet durty
Old 12-24-2008, 04:44 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about
Re: ultra exclusive redbull nike dunks and matching hat and not released yet glow dun

Originally Posted by Trick
hes got cronies comin on here to back him up haven't you noticed yet durty
were did u come up with the word cronies??
Old 12-24-2008, 04:59 PM
I can wheelie a unicycle

chovy636 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Trick
he said he was ganna beat my ***.. i told him to meet me on the border..
he didn't!

i am not talking about doing business... i want this crank doing fraud to come clean about all the bull **** lies he has told but he wont...

i have respect for both sdf and compton... i am not going to talk **** to people that come to this site to talk about stunting not just sell bullshit stolen goods
why do you care? does it in any way effect you? is it going to change your life? it doesn't matter what he lies about.....just dont do busn or talk to him if you dont like him.....all this is pathetic.....
Old 12-24-2008, 05:07 PM

Originally Posted by chovy636
why do you care? does it in any way effect you? is it going to change your life? it doesn't matter what he lies about.....just dont do busn or talk to him if you dont like him.....all this is pathetic.....
if all this is pathetic to u then let me be the FIRST to tell u that this site is NOT for everyone and obviously NOT FOR U!!!!

trust me.
Old 12-24-2008, 05:11 PM
I can wheelie a unicycle

i just dont see why yall are on his dick constantly trying to get him to prove **** to yall.....why does it even matter what he does? does it in any way effect you?
Old 12-24-2008, 05:15 PM

i just dont see why yall are on his dick constantly trying to get him to prove **** to yall.....why does it even matter what he does? does it in any way effect you?
NOOOOOO RETARD it doesnt affect me, does it affect u if valentino rossi states in a press conference that he owns a bike that can travel at 10000000000000 miles per hour NOOOOOOOOOO but would u care and be bored enough to talk about wat a retard he is for FAKING THE FUNK right here on stuntlife YESSSSSSSSSSSSS ok retard!!!!!!!!
Old 12-24-2008, 05:19 PM
I can wheelie a unicycle

Originally Posted by DURTY
NOOOOOO RETARD it doesnt affect me, does it affect u if valentino rossi states in a press conference that he owns a bike that can travel at 10000000000000 miles per hour NOOOOOOOOOO but would u care and be bored enough to talk about wat a retard he is for FAKING THE FUNK right here on stuntlife YESSSSSSSSSSSSS ok retard!!!!!!!!
no need for name calling lol.....it just doenst make since to me that every single forum he posts in you talk **** to him....do you have nothing better to do? does it make you feel better about yourself? just explain what jollys you get out of it
Old 12-24-2008, 05:26 PM

no need for name calling lol.....it just doenst make since to me that every single forum he posts in you talk **** to him....do you have nothing better to do? does it make you feel better about yourself? just explain what jollys you get out of it
i would love to explain to u wat 'jollys' i get out of it BUT u wouldnt/couldnt understand cuz u are NOT a hardcore stunter!!!!! its like me going up to ryan sheckler and showing him pics of tony hawk BUT claiming its me!?!?! how stupid is that??? well thats how stupid bishop is and its just annoying that he thinks hes fooling us like it would annoy ryan if i actually beleive i was pulling a fast one even tho IM NOT!!!!!!!!

im done trying to explain it to u and the OTHER newb....u riders just dont get it and thats ok i will just put ur ignorant asses in there place every time u post **** about something u have no clue about!!! alright champ!!!
Old 12-24-2008, 05:29 PM
I can wheelie a unicycle

Originally Posted by DURTY
i would love to explain to u wat 'jollys' i get out of it BUT u wouldnt/couldnt understand cuz u are NOT a hardcore stunter!!!!! its like me going up to ryan sheckler and showing him pics of tony hawk BUT claiming its me!?!?! how stupid is that??? well thats how stupid bishop is and its just annoying that he thinks hes fooling us like it would annoy ryan if i actually beleive i was pulling a fast one even tho IM NOT!!!!!!!!

im done trying to explain it to u and the OTHER newb....u riders just dont get it and thats ok i will just put ur ignorant asses in there place every time u post **** about something u have no clue about!!! alright champ!!!
do i claim to be a awesome stunter? no....does it matter if he tries to impress someone with a pic of someone else? no ..... its just sad that you spend all this time talking **** to someone, that in no way at all, has ever done anything to affect you.....and what place are you putting me in....in the place of a newb....congrats on that it cuts me deeply.
Old 12-24-2008, 05:34 PM

do i claim to be a awesome stunter? no....does it matter if he tries to impress someone with a pic of someone else? no ..... its just sad that you spend all this time talking **** to someone, that in no way at all, has ever done anything to affect you.....and what place are you putting me in....in the place of a newb....congrats on that it cuts me deeply.
dont u have some speeding tickets to go right up officer???

like i said loser, u cant understand and u havent been around long enough to even give ur opinion!!! it goes deeper then u think, he has fucked over people that i know personally so **** off go do some mods on ur rocket...BTW i work in my office which has a PC in it and im the BOSS....soo i have plenty of free time to expose BISHOP for the lil **** he is and to squash newbs like u!!!
Old 12-24-2008, 05:37 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

This is retarded.