ultra exclusive redbull nike dunks and matching hat and not released yet glow dunks

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2008, 02:02 AM

BISHOP PHILLIPS can only hope to improve
ultra exclusive redbull nike dunks and matching hat and not released yet glow dunks

while stuck in new york i got in my new shipment of shoes back in va and my sister told me the limited red bull shoes came in with the matching hats. i sale these for 125.00 with no new era hat. i willing to let them go on here for 125.00 shipped and you get the macthing new era hat to match. i think they look pimp personally but i know some people arent going to like them as usual if you interested hit me up. i have sizes 8-12 no 13's in this shoe. but i have seen a few people who rock 13's fit a 12 in dunks if you have a regular foot or skinny foot... if you got a wide foot i wouldnt try it.

the glow in the dark dunks arent supposed to be released till this summer but dealers get promo pairs early. i got like 20 pair sizes 8.5-12 this shoes are hot to me ...and alot of others who seen the pictures... they look hot while stunting and make for nice pics at night but dont run from the cops it aint hard to find the guy with the glow in the dark shoes the retail price is 199.99 for this shoe 125.00 shipped is the price.

holla and . if you are a true sneaker head you know this is a helluva deal... happy holidays
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	nike31.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	82.9 KB
ID:	218384   Click image for larger version

Name:	nike32.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	82.4 KB
ID:	218385   Click image for larger version

Name:	nike46.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	69.4 KB
ID:	218386   Click image for larger version

Name:	nike47.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	65.2 KB
ID:	218387   Click image for larger version

Name:	red bull blue.jpg
Size:	9.4 KB
ID:	218388  

Click image for larger version

Name:	nike52.jpg
Size:	70.7 KB
ID:	218389   Click image for larger version

Name:	nike53.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	77.5 KB
ID:	218390  
Old 12-20-2008, 08:07 AM

shipsaeki has a spectacular aura aboutshipsaeki has a spectacular aura aboutshipsaeki has a spectacular aura about
Re: ultra exclusive redbull nike dunks and matching hat and not released yet glow dun

dude, havent those glow in the dark shoes been out for like the past year. Some kid at my job has these in like 3 different styles.
Old 12-20-2008, 10:05 AM

Re: ultra exclusive redbull nike dunks and matching hat and not released yet glow dun

Originally Posted by shipsaeki
dude, havent those glow in the dark shoes been out for like the past year. Some kid at my job has these in like 3 different styles.
i think there was some other glow ones...but i cant remember if they were low top or mids... i remember them also but they looked alittle different then these. and these are brighter... but you are right bro
you ever seen the light up airforce ones that are coming out..here they are

Name:	AF1 1853.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	17.4 KB
ID:	218396   Click image for larger version

Name:	AF1 1861.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	18.0 KB
ID:	218397   Click image for larger version

Name:	AF1 1866.jpg
Size:	14.4 KB
ID:	218398   Click image for larger version

Name:	af1 low lights 2.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	17.8 KB
ID:	218399   Click image for larger version

Name:	AF1 1860.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	13.5 KB
ID:	218400  

Old 12-20-2008, 11:20 AM
www.GSENick.com

GSE Nick is a decent person

i just want a hat??? not a big nike shoe kinda guy
Old 12-20-2008, 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by GSE Nick
i just want a hat??? not a big nike shoe kinda guy
**** i got tons of new era redbull hats... pm me your email. i will send you pics of my inventory ..but here are some pretty hot ones that are the newest... they are 30-40 shipped depending on which one you want.

Name:	3011782250804213066.jpg
Size:	121.4 KB
ID:	218403   Click image for larger version

Name:	ghost camo.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	41.2 KB
ID:	218404   Click image for larger version

Name:	new era dc 3.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	82.2 KB
ID:	218405   Click image for larger version

Name:	red bull 3.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	26.0 KB
ID:	218406   Click image for larger version

Name:	red bull blk drive.jpg
Size:	33.0 KB
ID:	218407  

Name:	red bull brown strip.jpg
Size:	44.3 KB
ID:	218408   Click image for larger version

Name:	new era redbull 4.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	104.4 KB
ID:	218409   Click image for larger version

Name:	redbull white blk.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	28.2 KB
ID:	218410   Click image for larger version

Name:	new era red bull 2.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	21.2 KB
ID:	218411  
Old 12-20-2008, 11:43 AM
www.GSENick.com

GSE Nick is a decent person

Originally Posted by BISHOP PHILLIPS
**** i got tons of new era redbull hats... pm me your email. i will send you pics of my inventory ..but here are some pretty hot ones that are the newest... they are 30-40 shipped depending on which one you want.
i like the traditional ones
Old 12-20-2008, 12:38 PM

ok you just want a plain black one or something.lemme find the pics and i will post them

Name:	red bull red.jpg
Size:	8.7 KB
ID:	218413   Click image for larger version

Name:	Red-Bull_02.jpg
Size:	8.5 KB
ID:	218414   Click image for larger version

Name:	Red-Bull_05.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	8.9 KB
ID:	218415   Click image for larger version

Name:	Red-Bull_06.jpg
Size:	9.3 KB
ID:	218416   Click image for larger version

Name:	Red-Bull_07.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	9.3 KB
ID:	218417  

Name:	Red-Bull_26.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	48.2 KB
ID:	218418   Click image for larger version

Name:	Red-Bull_33.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	39.9 KB
ID:	218419  

Last edited by BISHOP PHILLIPS; 12-20-2008 at 12:48 PM.
Old 12-20-2008, 12:42 PM

va stunta is an unknown quantity at this point

that **** looks soo fake...
and trust me you can easily make fake new era hats, i know of a huge mainstream company that does nothing but that.
if you've ever heard of Canal Street in new york...you find nothing but all that **** and its all FAKE
happy holidays everyone.
Old 12-20-2008, 12:51 PM

i never been on canal...street bro.. and i get all my nikes direct.... if you forgot youngsta i own a damn shoe company and nike actually makes them for me...so why the hell would a waste my time buying fake **** when the real **** cost me cheaper then the fakes cause i am buying wholesale use your noodle for more then playstation bro...oh and happy holidays to you too
Old 12-20-2008, 12:55 PM

i wouldnt doubt it if your stasis shoe company was shipped those "stunt" shoes from China...
and the price of fakeones cost way ******* cheaper than the price of wholesale real ones buddy...thats why a fake market was created!!
i dont wanna knock your hustle, cus its hard these days but please dont try to take advantage of people.
everybody here on SL knows your rep.
Old 12-20-2008, 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by va stunta
i wouldnt doubt it if your stasis shoe company was shipped those "stunt" shoes from China...
and the price of fakeones cost way ******* cheaper than the price of wholesale real ones buddy...thats why a fake market was created!!
i dont wanna knock your hustle, cus its hard these days but please dont try to take advantage of people.
everybody here on SL knows your rep.
ok i was gonna be nice but ****...it , if everyone knows my rep and i was such i bad person i wouldnt be able to sale so much **** on here... people know a deal when they see one... and you dont know what the **** you talking about when it comes to the fake market. they are not cheaper for me. cause i buy in bulk. they are cheaper to you cause you are buying one pair of shoes or whatevea at a time... shoes are shoes... they cost the same to manufacture no matter who is making them...and dont knock china homie...cause i guarantee if you go pick up 90% of the ******* **** in your house it was made in taiwan or china. those famous shirts you like made in china, those dc's you love so much, made in china, most of your motorcycle gear and helmets made in china,adio shoes,nike,reebok the list goes on all ******* made in china... **** being made in china is just a way of life so get over it. there are alot of companies that are usa based...and they say their products are made in the usa....but they actually are made in china. if you know how to decipher the product coding you can figure that out...cause all those numbers on the upc and labels mean something but to the untrained person they dont mean ****...so again know your facts before you begin to talk.... and this post is more to help your knowledge more then it is to talk ****. and stfu about taking advantage of people...cause if i was taking advantage i would not have came back to take care of those who missed out on orders.... that is called **** happens then you man up and take care of people... you dont have to know about manning up yet cause you are still a kid and live at home with mommy and daddy... but you will learn .

Last edited by BISHOP PHILLIPS; 12-20-2008 at 01:09 PM.
Old 12-20-2008, 01:16 PM

if you're **** was so legit..you wouldnt feel as insecure as you do and feel the need to defend yourself with the essay you just typed up for me.
and yes many things are made in china, because of the cheap labor costs which contribute to a more efficient source of factors of production. but that doesnt gurantee your **** to be real. im great friends with the owners of Major, and with one of the owners being a former designer for Nike i'll be sure to show him the pics of your ****.
post pics of your own merchandise...not **** off of the internet.
and i remember being all hyped over your stunt shoes..but now that i look at it im happy i didnt give you a ******* dime of my money.
Old 12-20-2008, 01:16 PM

but either way va stunta have a nice holiday and be easy.... if you need something i aint that far from you
Old 12-20-2008, 01:20 PM

if you're **** was so legit..you wouldnt feel as insecure as you do and feel the need to defend yourself with the essay you just typed up for me.
and yes many things are made in china, because of the cheap labor costs which contribute to a more efficient source of factors of production. but that doesnt gurantee your **** to be real. im great friends with the owners of Major, and with one of the owners being a former designer for Nike i'll be sure to show him the pics of your ****.
post pics of your own merchandise...not **** off of the internet.
and i remember being all hyped over your stunt shoes..but now that i look at it im happy i didnt give you a ******* dime of my money.
i typed you what i did to drop your little simple *** some knowledge...but just like a teenager you know it all. and sure some him some pics ... i have no reason to be unsecure that is the last thing i am ... grow the **** up... or stfu youngsta... my shoes still are good shoes and better then most skate shoes... but i am glad you didnt give us money either... dont matter to me if you like us you do... if you dont so be it... this is america we got choices. but any way go do something meaning like beating gears of war 2 or something lol.... i dont have time to argue with kids that arent making a damn good point. have a great christmas

Last edited by BISHOP PHILLIPS; 12-20-2008 at 01:23 PM.
Old 12-20-2008, 01:24 PM

hahaha..whatever
i dont think i know everything, but if there are two things that i know pretty well its stuntriding and business.
your ***** fake, end of story.
also while your at it and you take pictures of the actual shoes you have next to your Avalanche truck, take pictures of the inside of the shoe where the shoe size is labled.
this is so funny.
Old 12-20-2008, 01:33 PM

hahaha..whatever
i dont think i know everything, but if there are two things that i know pretty well its stuntriding and business.
your ***** fake, end of story.
also while your at it and you take pictures of the actual shoes you have next to your Avalanche truck, take pictures of the inside of the shoe where the shoe size is labled.
this is so funny.
glad you remembered what type of truck i have... that means i am important ... if it makes little jimmy feel better... i surely will take the pics next to my biggie wiggy avalanche for you. anything else you want. and you dont know **** about business... if you did your *** would not be leaving at home stfu.... and if you look in the other redbull and dc hat thread some of the pics are taken in my damn living room. the pics i post of the shoes are in my storage room... nothing but a white table and a sheet. that makes the shoes stand out and items... you would know this if you knew so much about business. you dont live that far away. ask your mom to drop you off in va beach and i will let you work for me for the weekend and pay you since you know so much
Old 12-20-2008, 01:37 PM

hahahaha...
the only reason i remember you have a avalanche was that bullshit story you had of being shot and then shooting someone lol and you talked of how you're "gun" was in your avalanche.
man i was in VA Beach about two weeks ago..damn why didnt i give you a call?!
go take the pics now...and i have no doubt that you have the shoes but they are FAKE!!!

Last edited by va stunta; 12-20-2008 at 01:40 PM.
Old 12-20-2008, 01:46 PM

hahahaha...
the only reason i remember you have a avalanche was that bullshit story you had of being shot and then shooting someone lol and you talked of how you're "gun" was in your avalanche.
man i was in VA Beach about two weeks ago..damn why didnt i give you a call?!
go take the pics now...and i have no doubt that you have the shoes but they are FAKE!!!
lmao... well come to virginia beach again... since you know they are so fake. i dont mind the help and since you are such a business guru... i want to be around to soak up the knowledge genius. and when i get home from ny taking care of my real job and not sitting at home playing playstation i will take the pictures just for you little jimmy... until then holla at you business man living at home lmao
Old 12-20-2008, 01:53 PM

its funny because im still in highschool, but 4 days out of my week im working at the retail stores that my family ownes, or purchasing merchandise for the clothing stores from LEGIT AND REAL companies, or driving up to meatings that my family has to discuss the new lounge we are opening. all on top of the college courses im taking in HIGH SCHOOL ya dumb ****, its funny to see a grown man like you hustling fake **** on stuntlife.
who the **** says i play playstation...lol
if somebody here aint a business man its you buddy :]
Old 12-20-2008, 01:55 PM

and im a 100% percent sure your bitch *** will not take any pictures..dont keep me waiting ******.
im about to go ride...peace BITCHop.

Quick Reply: ultra exclusive redbull nike dunks and matching hat and not released yet glow dunks