ultra exclusive redbull nike dunks and matching hat and not released yet glow dunks

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2008, 02:14 PM
takingitbacktotheoldskool

RROCCO will become famous soon enoughRROCCO will become famous soon enough
Re: ultra exclusive redbull nike dunks and matching hat and not released yet glow dun

wow getlikeme, your ingenious replies bear an uncanny resemblance to....
Old 12-22-2008, 02:18 PM

va stunta is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: ultra exclusive redbull nike dunks and matching hat and not released yet glow dun

Originally Posted by getlikeme
damn.. bishop these ************* follow u around like u give out free prostitutes in ur threads..haha... its always the same like 3 jackasses that juss have nuthin better to do.. the little dirtbike kid beat all of his games for his "xbox" (since he doesnt play playstation) so he decides to talk **** on stuntlife like hes hard...the kid prolly gets his lunch money stole from him at school everyday.. he prolly couldnt fight his way out of a wet paper sack so he decides to cyber fight..and bishop cant even tack up a post on sumbodys thread without "trick" followin him around n juss runnin his dick sucker.. wuts the point? ur prolly the one in high school that gave wedgies to the pussies like the little dirtbike kid haha... getta ****** life losers..
your right. i play xbox all day. what a great joke. keep assuming stuff lol
and dont you ride a ******* bicycle? i dont like hyping myself up, but i guarantee id show your *** up in stuntriding anyday. and im not here to talk ****, im usually the last one to do so, but ******* like bishop stay taking advantage of people and i want to prevent that. hop off of his dick, and go suck it.
you can ask most people here on SL, i give people nothing but positive feedback and support, and i try my best to stay humble.
stfu dumbass because you dont know ****
Old 12-22-2008, 02:18 PM

getlikeme is an unknown quantity at this point

hahaha "when keepin it real goes wrong"... hee-larious... yea i wanna see trick and bishop in a boxin match at stuntwars... would actually pay to see..

hahahaha so... va stunter.. u dont own an xbox right? and the huffy thing.. that wuz wutchya call sarcasm...it wuz juss to entertain "cocko".. and i have a 08 zx6 by the way.. but hows computer class treatin u right now?..pretty bored aint chya?

Last edited by getlikeme; 12-22-2008 at 02:24 PM.
Old 12-22-2008, 02:22 PM

hahaha "when keepin it real goes wrong"... hee-larious... yea i wanna see trick and bishop in a boxin match at stuntwars... would actually pay to see
and oh yea...i'll be in Alabama in June for a wedding ya dumb ****. bring your Huffy to the local stunt spot!
Old 12-22-2008, 02:24 PM

koo koo... where u gonna be at in bama?.. hope its close by
Old 12-22-2008, 02:27 PM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by va stunta
and oh yea...i'll be in Alabama in June for a wedding ya dumb ****. bring your Huffy to the local stunt spot!
koo koo... where u gonna be at in bama?.. hope its close by
Im in bama.
Old 12-22-2008, 02:28 PM

im pretty sure Muscle Shoals.....
Old 12-22-2008, 02:29 PM

damn that wood be a long ride for me just to kick ur ***
Old 12-22-2008, 02:30 PM

im actually on winter break right now...the school jokes are so funny.
hey, it may be a long ride for you to kick my ***, but it'll be worth it when i show your *** up. dirtbikes or streetbikes. whatever you want.
Old 12-22-2008, 02:33 PM

BISHOP PHILLIPS can only hope to improve

damn.... i am about to play the song everybody was kung fu fighting.... all the tension in this thread is silly especially over another mans life.... and va stunta you dont know ****.... taking advantage of someone is not possible if there is nothing to take advantage of.... get your word right youngster. i dont twist nobodies arm to buy ****... so stfu. cant believe that 99.9 percent of the haters in here are actually people who have never dealt with me or bought a damn thing from me...you would think the buyers would be in here with the pitch forks and ****...but its not them cause they are happy now its the no life bystanders instead. but since all this drama is going on i have gotten a few more friends and alot more sales.... i wish i could give some hits to busa kings thread cause he is selling good ****. its a damn shame that a classified ad thread has over a 1000 hits in like 3 days.... i wish i could convert the hits to sales lol but i will take 7 sales. thats better then nothing.
Old 12-22-2008, 02:35 PM

haha... this is so fun.. i can see why bishop spends time replyin back to ur bullshit... im actually laughing right now... really laughing cuz i know ud **** urself if u saw me but yet ur big dog mouth is over loading ur puppy dog *** but its kool though... keep it comin.. this is fun
Old 12-22-2008, 02:35 PM

Originally Posted by RROCCO
im not hatin, just saying my . how is it possible to prove something didnt happen?!? for instance, say you were on a pro football team, it would be easy to prove you were on it. on the other hand the best proof someone would find is the lack of proof that you were on it, like has already been done. feel me? also, say you were shot and robbed and you killed someone and "it was all over the news" like you said it was, that would be easy to prove whereas if you were lying, all someone would find is the lack of proof regarding the incident. in both cases lack of proof shows the lies since there is no actual proof. unless my logic is twisted.
Old 12-22-2008, 02:38 PM

Originally Posted by va stunta
im actually on winter break right now...the school jokes are so funny.
hey, it may be a long ride for you to kick my ***, but it'll be worth it when i show your *** up. dirtbikes or streetbikes. whatever you want.
dude i really dont have nothing against you cause you are a kid...or young man... but did you really just challenge someone to a stunt off
awww snap.... that **** was funny. man just enjoy winter break and christmas....atleast you still at the age were you get **** and dont have to buy anyone nothing...just enjoy yo self. and dont ever challenge someone to a stunt off again. that was gay.
Old 12-22-2008, 02:44 PM

im not hatin, just saying my . how is it possible to prove something didnt happen?!? for instance, say you were on a pro football team, it would be easy to prove you were on it. on the other hand the best proof someone would find is the lack of proof that you were on it, like has already been done. feel me? also, say you were shot and robbed and you killed someone and "it was all over the news" like you said it was, that would be easy to prove whereas if you were lying, all someone would find is the lack of proof regarding the incident. in both cases lack of proof shows the lies since there is no actual proof. unless my logic is twisted.
rocco since i been on this site i have been proving myself.... and what has it gotten me not a damn thing....not even a apology when people are proven wrong. not once. so really at this point imo you are either a hater or congradulater...i yes i meant to spell that word like that. if i was to post a link to my football career and or anything else...if it was gonna get me a ton of sales **** yeah i would do it. but all its gonna get is more hate and typical race comments like all black people play sports or some monkey **** joke like trick likes to say...and i really dont feel like hearing it...so again at the end of the day is any of your lives affected by my life... hell to the no...so get over it and move on with something meaning.
Old 12-22-2008, 02:50 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by BISHOP PHILLIPS
rocco since i been on this site i have been proving myself.... and what has it gotten me not a damn thing....not even a apology when people are proven wrong. not once. so really at this point imo you are either a hater or congradulater...i yes i meant to spell that word like that. if i was to post a link to my football career and or anything else...if it was gonna get me a ton of sales **** yeah i would do it. but all its gonna get is more hate and typical race comments like all black people play sports or some monkey **** joke like trick likes to say...and i really dont feel like hearing it...so again at the end of the day is any of your lives affected by my life... hell to the no...so get over it and move on with something meaning.
PM me a link to ur NFL career and i sware i will buy a pair of oakleys!!! u have my word!!!
Old 12-22-2008, 02:55 PM

-matt g- is an unknown quantity at this point

i followed the facts in that thread.. you get shot & robbed and there would be news stories about it..
where are they?

i dont want to keep going over the same crap over and over again it gets old.. you prove that **** happen and you'd be a legit guy in my book but you have absolutely no proof to everything you said in that thread.. something like that happens and there are DOZENS of news stories all over the place.. and you cant find a single one.. for that you'll always be low life attention seeking scum bag in my eyes
Old 12-22-2008, 02:56 PM

since you have paid people what you owed them, the hate has lessoned. admitting you lied about the shooting and football will only help your cause. you keep coming here trying to save face but everytime someone says to post up proof of the shooting or playing pro football you say you dont need to. seriously, wtf. its blatantly obvious you never played pro football. i could care less, lots of people hype themselves up. its also painfully clear you werent involved in a shooting or is everyone on the internet incapable of finding literature besides you? like i said, im not hating, im just calling a spade a spade. if you post up proof there is nothing else for people to keep throwing in your face.
Old 12-22-2008, 03:00 PM

Originally Posted by DURTY
PM me a link to ur NFL career and i sware i will buy a pair of oakleys!!! u have my word!!!
durty your word is about as good as a one legged man in a *** kicking contest. and i said a ton a sales not a pair. 55.00 dollars isnt gonna make or break me. and dont you live across the border... they would cost you more..but either way i know you aint buying **** from me...i aint stupid. but if you wanna play the send me the link game. send me enough money to cover 15 pair of oakleys and lets give them away to all of the hater crew on stuntlife..you just post up the names of the people you want to have them.they will love you cause you got the info they wanted and they will love you again cause you just got them all xmas presents....and they will love me for giving the oakley hook heres my paypal and i will shoot you a link... there is extra cost for shipping to canada lol
stasisshoes@hotmail.com
Old 12-22-2008, 03:04 PM

since you have paid people what you owed them, the hate has lessoned. admitting you lied about the shooting and football will only help your cause. you keep coming here trying to save face but everytime someone says to post up proof of the shooting or playing pro football you say you dont need to. seriously, wtf. its blatantly obvious you never played pro football. i could care less, lots of people hype themselves up. its also painfully clear you werent involved in a shooting or is everyone on the internet incapable of finding literature besides you? like i said, im not hating, im just calling a spade a spade. if you post up proof there is nothing else for people to keep throwing in your face.
i have heard this speech a 1000 times and i get the same results... so just keep calling a spade a spade and have a merry xmas ....and again get your e ninja friends to go back and find the post were 4 people said it was real i went by his house and checked on him. 2 of the people were well known. i am not gonna help your cause... cause not to many people help me with ****...and i dont give a **** about people throwing **** in my face...cause you all are just avatars to me. i dont really know to many of you. not like me and you are friends or ever gonna be friends.... merry xmas rocco
Old 12-22-2008, 03:06 PM

Originally Posted by -matt g-
i followed the facts in that thread.. you get shot & robbed and there would be news stories about it..
where are they?

i dont want to keep going over the same crap over and over again it gets old.. you prove that **** happen and you'd be a legit guy in my book but you have absolutely no proof to everything you said in that thread.. something like that happens and there are DOZENS of news stories all over the place.. and you cant find a single one.. for that you'll always be low life attention seeking scum bag in my eyes
glad i can make you proud partner... you want some shoes

Quick Reply: ultra exclusive redbull nike dunks and matching hat and not released yet glow dunks