oakley gascans and other glasses for sale $55 shipped

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2008, 01:50 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about
Re: oakley gascans and other glasses for sale $55 shipped

Originally Posted by BISHOP PHILLIPS
lol you are sooooo funny
be even smarter about this...PM me the essential and expend ur network $$$$$$$$$ waiting for the PM bro!!! im for REAL!!!!
Old 12-17-2008, 01:57 PM

BISHOP PHILLIPS can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by DURTY
not gonna say anything BAD about bishop in this thread actually i RESPECT his hustle and i feel like punching myself in the face for NOT doing wat he did and is continuing to do with u dumb stuntlifers that never learn.....you all desrve to get scammed by him this time and bishop ill even start a thread in another section about this oakley skeem if u give me 30 points on all "sales" i get u...im dead serious, i didnt realise how much bank there is to be made on this site!!! to u bishop im serious!!! and PM if u wanna do this hsit together **** it im IN!!!!!!!!

ps: SKETCHY,

ur either playing along or one dumb ****!!! lol

pps: bishop PM me the "pitch" soo i can know wat the "rebutals" are when people start asking for there money back.....HOLLER HOMIE!!!
there is no rebuttal or pitch.. if someone wants there bread back just send me my stuff back in the same condition i sent it to you in and presto you got a refund. no big deal...nor is it rocket science...but noone will want their money back. i havent had a pair of oakleys come yet.
Old 12-17-2008, 02:00 PM

there is no rebuttal or pitch.. if someone wants there bread back just send me my stuff back in the same condition i sent it to you in and presto you got a refund. no big deal...nor is it rocket science...but noone will want their money back. i havent had a pair of oakleys come yet.
ok ok ok.....now just send the PM so i can help u then!!! does that sound better???

waiting for ur PM!!!
Old 12-17-2008, 02:07 PM

ok ok ok.....now just send the PM so i can help u then!!! does that sound better???

waiting for ur PM!!!
this has to be a joke...lmao , i now you aint serious durty. half the hate on this site about me was started because of you... so i know you arent serious about this. but i got no ill feeling towards anyone but i dont think you are serious at all. and judging from you avatars... i dont think you are to fond of black people still. black monopoly with all go to jail spaces hmmm, so i highly doubt you seriously wanna help me...even if you are making money in the process.

Last edited by BISHOP PHILLIPS; 12-17-2008 at 02:10 PM.
Old 12-17-2008, 02:09 PM

this has to be a joke...lmao , i now you aint serious durty. half the hate on this site about me was started because of you... so i know you arent serious about this. but i got no ill feeling towards anyone but i dont think you are serious at all.
all jokes/HATE asside, why the **** would i NOT be serious about making $$$$$ with u??? black or not i only see green homie...so holler i need $$$$$$
Old 12-17-2008, 02:13 PM

all jokes/HATE asside, why the **** would i NOT be serious about making $$$$$ with u??? black or not i only see green homie...so holler i need $$$$$$
i feel you on all you see is green. cause that is what i see. well if you serious you pm me on how you can help me.
Old 12-17-2008, 04:33 PM

sorry folks i dont have any more oil rigs at the moment.. i sold all of the ones i had available. but i will hopefully have some more soon. i am gonna order some when i get back. so if you want the oil rig just pm me and let me know. you dont have to pay for them until i ship them. the only ones i will have are the all black polished,white polished, and matte black finish oil rigs.

i got a few gascans left.
matte black finish,white polished finish ,black polished finish , and crystal blue clear limited edition.

i actually am gonna upload all i got to my photobucket account then i will post links to get to the oakley album so you can look for yourselves. thanks and happy holidays
Old 12-17-2008, 05:01 PM
Regular StuntLifer

starboynky is a decent person

Old 12-17-2008, 05:01 PM
Regular StuntLifer

starboynky is a decent person

these pimpin^^^
Old 12-17-2008, 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by starboynky
Originally Posted by starboynky
these pimpin^^^
they are all yours bro
Old 12-20-2008, 01:31 AM

hey for those who ordered... i was gonna ship them today but i didnt get out of new york in time before all this freaking snow hit. driving a 2 door honda that aint good for **** in the snow. and i gotta dig that bitch out. and it doesnt help that the snow plow pushed the snow to my side of the street and barricade me in with snow lol.i should be outta here by tomorrow night or sunday depending on how the roads are. but one way or the other i will be home by monday morning even if i gotta drive 30 miles a hour all the way back lol
Old 12-20-2008, 02:46 PM
Mof Diver

mofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant future

hey for those who ordered... i was gonna ship them today but i didnt get out of new york in time before all this freaking snow hit. driving a 2 door honda that aint good for **** in the snow. and i gotta dig that bitch out. and it doesnt help that the snow plow pushed the snow to my side of the street and barricade me in with snow lol.i should be outta here by tomorrow night or sunday depending on how the roads are. but one way or the other i will be home by monday morning even if i gotta drive 30 miles a hour all the way back lol

The excuses are starting already.....you people are nuts dealing with this guy
Old 12-20-2008, 03:46 PM

Originally Posted by mofat01

The excuses are starting already.....you people are nuts dealing with this guy
stfu .... read the thread and i told people i was in new york working earlier this week...and look at the weather report jackass. there arent no excuses that is called communication. so again stfu
Old 12-20-2008, 04:06 PM
squid hunter

Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold

stfu .... read the thread and i told people i was in new york working earlier this week...and look at the weather report jackass. there arent no excuses that is called communication. so again stfu
there is a **** loada snow here and i have a 2 door honda that sucks in the snow to... hey bishop... i live like 40 miles from nyc.. stop by so i can kick you in the face LMAO
Old 12-20-2008, 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by Trick
there is a **** loada snow here and i have a 2 door honda that sucks in the snow to... hey bishop... i live like 40 miles from nyc.. stop by so i can kick you in the face LMAO
stfu you punk *** bitch you wouldnt kick me in the face if i bent down there for you cause i would kick your bitch *** first... go spend some time trying to sale that piece of **** helmet of yours that was so much better then mine but oh damn i sold more first and for 2x as much as your shitty octapuss helmet... oh my bad you think its a squid helmet ...dumb ****...let me not hurt your sales. better yet here is my address 1332 herkimer st brooklyn ny 11233. no shame in my game or fear in my heart... you so big and bad bring your *** over here... so i can take video of me mopping your *** across the snow and post it up for all to see how much of a trick as bitch you are . and thats a promise. but like the rest of the bitches up here that talk **** you aint gonna show. cause you are a trick just like your screen name. again stfu and sale your helmet or show the **** up.

Last edited by BISHOP PHILLIPS; 12-20-2008 at 04:36 PM.
Old 12-20-2008, 04:33 PM

just in case some of you might be feeding into this bullshit from the haterade crew... i took some pics of my car and street ... the just plowed and salted the area and i dig the snow out from around my car.so i should be able to get to the highway safely and get my *** back to va.... and i took a picture of my trunk full of jordans and stasis...so you know its my ****. you guys are in good hands no one is getting fucked here.
http://i368.photobucket.com/albums/o.../snowedin6.jpg
http://i368.photobucket.com/albums/o.../snowedin5.jpg
http://i368.photobucket.com/albums/o...s/snowedin.jpg
http://i368.photobucket.com/albums/o.../snowedin2.jpg
Old 12-20-2008, 04:55 PM

STARKS is a decent person

Lol. You guys are funny.
Old 12-20-2008, 05:02 PM

ive been busy with my primary business but as soon as i have a minute i will pm u some details!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLDit...e=channel_page
Old 12-20-2008, 05:35 PM
Mof Diver

mofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant future

just in case some of you might be feeding into this bullshit from the haterade crew... i took some pics of my car and street ... the just plowed and salted the area and i dig the snow out from around my car.so i should be able to get to the highway safely and get my *** back to va.... and i took a picture of my trunk full of jordans and stasis...so you know its my ****. you guys are in good hands no one is getting fucked here.
http://i368.photobucket.com/albums/o.../snowedin6.jpg
http://i368.photobucket.com/albums/o.../snowedin5.jpg
http://i368.photobucket.com/albums/o...s/snowedin.jpg
http://i368.photobucket.com/albums/o.../snowedin2.jpg
Ok so your like every other douche in NY selling fake oakleys and nikes outta their trunks.
Old 12-20-2008, 05:52 PM

Originally Posted by mofat01
Ok so your like every other douche in NY selling fake oakleys and nikes outta their trunks.
umm smart *** shoes were in my trunk cause i own a store...and if you havent forgot i own a entire brand of shoes... and i am not from ny ******* i was here on business with my company stasis... so like every other hating ******* you can eat a dick. i dont need to sale a damn thing on a street corner. you should spend more time working on your own **** and not worrying about another man.

Quick Reply: oakley gascans and other glasses for sale $55 shipped